Random Politics & Religion #36

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 110 111 112
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 13:56:36
Link | Citer | R

*Furious Googling Intensifies*
By Nausi 2018-12-18 14:00:38
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
You are free to post the transcript of the hearing that the rest of us are reading off of.

Still waiting.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:00:49
Link | Citer | R

Uh yeah, I'm not googling anything, I'm playing Red Dead. I don't have the transcript, and I don't need it. This all started with this lie that nausi can't provide any source to:
Judge said today he never accepted a giulty plea from someone who was innocent and he wasn’t anout to start today.

Pretty telling if you ask me.[/quote]

I know you are jumping on Rav's back in an attempt to save you, but its not working. You literally have 4 lies on page 8, with no source to any of them.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:01:38
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
You are free to post the transcript of the hearing that the rest of us are reading off of.

Still waiting.

And you will keep waiting, having been debunked.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:03:23
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Pretty telling if you ask me.

Quote:
Judge Emmet Sullivan of the US District Court for the District of Columbia said he was "not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense."
"I want to be frank with you, this crime is very serious," Sullivan said. "Not only did you lie to the FBI, you lied to senior officials in the incoming administration."

"All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the President of the United States," Sullivan said. "That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

Yes ... the judge was pretty telling

Maybe ask Shiroi?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 14:03:50
Link | Citer | R

So, you lied. My dreams of reading this transcript that you and everyone else had access to is now shattered.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:05:50
Link | Citer | R

How about a live blog of the hearing? That's more accurate than anything nausi has lied about.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 14:07:15
Link | Citer | R

A live blog from who? Someone with CNN?
By Nausi 2018-12-18 14:07:40
Link | Citer | R

So not only is vic wrong, but also a self admitted liar.

He hasn’t debunked anything, and admits he isn’t even capable of debunking anyhing.

Wow, thats like all three outs from one pitch.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:08:09
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Will you accept Fox News? Lol. Your approval really doesn't matter, its been proven why the sentencing was delayed.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:10:08
Link | Citer | R

He hasn’t debunked anything, and admits he isn’t even capable of debunking anyhing.

Debunked your entire page 8. Nothing you said was true. The judge never said what you claimed, and the sentencing was delayed because Flynn is not finished cooperating with Mueller and his defense team believes more cooperation will help his sentence. Thats it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 14:10:10
Link | Citer | R

Will you accept Fox News? Lol. Your approval really doesn't matter, its been proven why the sentencing was delayed.

No, because live blog usually suck.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:12:37
Link | Citer | R

Mueller released all of his 302s btw, nothing came of it. The FBI did nothing wrong, they even tried to help Flynn by reminding him of something, but Flynn continued his false story all on his own. But at least he has admitted it, and not participated in the WILD conspiracy theories nausi's "pundits" have been pushing, unsuccessfully.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 14:12:45
Link | Citer | R

Debunked your entire page 8. Nothing you said was true. The judge never said what you claimed, and the sentencing was delayed because Flynn is not finished cooperating with Mueller and his defense team believes more cooperation will help his sentence. Thats it.
Thats not true, and why would we belive you in saying otherwise, you said you had a transcript of the hearing and that was a lie.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 14:14:52
Link | Citer | R

THe original 302 still hasn’t been provided.

Vic is wrong about that too.
By Zerowone 2018-12-18 14:15:58
Link | Citer | R

Uh yeah, I'm not googling anything, I'm playing Red Dead. I don't have the transcript, and I don't need it. This all started with this lie that nausi can't provide any source to:
Judge said today he never accepted a giulty plea from someone who was innocent and he wasn’t anout to start today.

Pretty telling if you ask me.

Quote:
“All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the President of the United States,” the judge tells Mike Flynn. "That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably, you sold your country out."

Judge Sullivan

The moment Flynn realized he *** up trying to play the Flynnghazhi card instead of accepting the lenient suggestion from the prosecution...

Quote:
During the sentencing hearing, Sullivan asked Flynn whether he wanted to challenge the circumstances under which he was interviewed by the FBI.

"No, your honor," Flynn replied.

Sullivan later gave Flynn another chance to withdraw his guilty plea if he felt he had been unfairly coaxed into it.

"I would like to proceed," Flynn said.

Asked whether he wished to proceed because he was guilty, Flynn said, "Yes, your honor."

Quote:
Sullivan asked prosecutors whether Flynn was still cooperating.

They said it "remains a possibility," adding that they decided to move forward with his sentencing because he had given them the "vast majority" of potentially useful information. They emphasized an indictment unsealed on Monday against his former associate, who was charged with acting as an illegal agent of the Turkish government.

Nonetheless, Sullivan said, "this crime" that Flynn committed, lying to the FBI, "is very serious."

"In the White House! In the West Wing!" Sullivan said, adding that Flynn "can't minimize" his "very serious offense."

"Arguably," Sullivan said, "you sold your country out."

Quote:
Sullivan also asked the government whether Flynn could be charged under the Logan Act, and even whether he could face charges of treason. Prosecutors declined to broach that territory.

"I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense," Sullivan said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-flynn-sentenced-mueller-russia-probe-2018-12

Beware the ides of March.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:16:09
Link | Citer | R

Debunked your entire page 8. Nothing you said was true.
Thats not true, and why would we belive you in saying otherwise, you said you had a transcript of the hearing and that was a lie.

Who is we? You got a mouse in your pocket? Rav isn't buying your lies either.

This remains fact: The judge never said what you claimed, and the sentencing was delayed because Flynn is not finished cooperating with Mueller and his defense team believes more cooperation will help his sentence. Thats it. Come back and try again in March nausi. Better yet, don't.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 14:16:21
Link | Citer | R

His sentence was probably delayed because he has some former associates that are in legal trouble, and he'll probably be cooperating on that side.

The key thing to keep in mind is that none of this has anything to do with Trump/Russia collusion.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:17:36
Link | Citer | R

The judge also slammed the prosecutor for going after Flynn on a Logan Act violation.

Oh, so this didn't actually happen. That's ok Rav, I will just chalk this up to you being mistaken.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:22:00
Link | Citer | R

His sentence was probably delayed because he has some former associates that are in legal trouble, and he'll probably be cooperating on that side.

It would be more accurate to say his cooperation has already led to the indictment of his former associates and whether he could be of further use to Mueller in regards to that case is unclear, hence why the judge asked if they wanted to delay, but again, that's ok.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:22:41
Link | Citer | R

THe original 302 still hasn’t been provided.

Yes it has, keep up.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-18 14:28:35
Link | Citer | R

Over NINE pages!

And not one of them without a pissing contest.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 14:34:10
Link | Citer | R

The judge also slammed the prosecutor for going after Flynn on a Logan Act violation.

Oh, so this didn't actually happen. That's ok Rav, I will just chalk this up to you being mistaken.

You know what would clear all this up?

A link to the transcript.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-18 14:38:32
Link | Citer | R

When Fox News Says You're an Unindicted Co-Conspirator...
Seattle Stramger - known liberal source

Quote:
The network's "senior judicial analyst," Judge Andrew Napolitano (who gets his title from a stint on the New Jersey Superior Court), declared that there's "ample" evidence to indict Trump at this point—and that the president is at least an unindicted co-conspirator in the electorate-misleading crimes of Michael Cohen. Trump may even be indicted already under seal, Judge Napolitano said....

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Nausi 2018-12-18 14:51:57
Link | Citer | R

Where is the link to the original 302? Probably in the same place as this fabricated transcript.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 14:54:47
Link | Citer | R

Mueller released it yesterday. Did you miss all the headlines?
By Nausi 2018-12-18 15:00:05
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Over NINE pages!

And not one of them without a pissing contest.
I don’t know what to tell you Chanti. Vic’s dishonest mud slinging isn’t something im intimidating by. Maybe you should quietly suggest he restrain himself from trying (and failing) to nitpick everything I say.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 15:00:34
Link | Citer | R

Mueller released it yesterday. Did you miss all the headlines?
Wherea’s the link?
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 15:01:45
Link | Citer | R

Original 302 that amounted to nothing

The judge saw it, didn't even bring it up today. Nothing came of it, nothing will come of it, but go ahead nausi, let your conspiracy theories run wild.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 15:13:49
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
When Fox News Says You're an Unindicted Co-Conspirator...
Seattle Stramger - known liberal source

Quote:
The network's "senior judicial analyst," Judge Andrew Napolitano (who gets his title from a stint on the New Jersey Superior Court), declared that there's "ample" evidence to indict Trump at this point—and that the president is at least an unindicted co-conspirator in the electorate-misleading crimes of Michael Cohen. Trump may even be indicted already under seal, Judge Napolitano said....

YouTube Video Placeholder

Judge Nap doesn't represent all of Fox News. He's just a hack. It's like the times when people would claim "bipartisan support" whenever McCain or Flake let their true colors fly.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 110 111 112