Random Politics & Religion #36

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 110 111 112
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 09:56:08
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Viciouss said: »
I would advise ignoring him, especially since it has nothing to do with your original request.

I like the end game here, "White nationalism isn't white supremacy because a black guy may have once said something racist"

It really is an interesting way to deflect.
By fonewear 2019-02-21 10:00:38
Link | Citer | R

I would advise ignoring him, especially since it has nothing to do with your original request.

I like the end game here, "White nationalism isn't white supremacy because a black guy may have once said something racist"

It really is an interesting way to deflect.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-21 10:01:27
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
White nationalism is not white supremacism.

Ummm ... give me one argument for white nationalism that isn't a subset of white supremacy.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-02-21 10:03:11
Link | Citer | R

On classic deflection vic somply refuses to acknowledge his own anti-white racism.

Nope, lying again. Reminder, the coast guard officer was a white supremacist that wanted to kill Americans, and for some reason, you are trying to defend him.
Vic will go to ends length to hide and defend his own racism. It’s disgusting.
By Nausi 2019-02-21 10:08:20
Link | Citer | R

Ummm ... give me one argument for white nationalism that isn't a subset of white supremacy.
White supremacy is “white people are inherently superior”

White nationalism is white people are entitled to their own culture, language and history. Much like many european states were before and during the first half of the 20th century. This does not mean their culture is inherently better than anyone else, but means they are entitled to live it. Its an arguement against multiculturalism.
By fonewear 2019-02-21 10:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Can white nationalist tell the difference between butter and I can't believe it's not butter ?
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 10:10:49
Link | Citer | R

On classic deflection vic somply refuses to acknowledge his own anti-white racism.

Nope, lying again. Reminder, the coast guard officer was a white supremacist that wanted to kill Americans, and for some reason, you are trying to defend him.

lol, you are in full troll mode today!
By Nausi 2019-02-21 10:13:09
Link | Citer | R

Sorry bud, won’t let you get away with your racism on this board.
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 10:16:05
Link | Citer | R

Sorry bud, won’t let you get away with your racism on this board.

lol, is that what you are calling your trolling today? I'm good with it, keep it up!

Just a reminder, the white supremacist that wanted to kill Americans is going away for a long time.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-21 10:24:14
Link | Citer | R

Didn't answer the question, what part of white nationalism isn't a subset of white supremacy.

This is a false question as the question itself is just a statement loaded with assumptions.

He answer the actual question part while ignoring the statement component, and you didn't like that.

White nationalism is white people are entitled to their own culture, language and history. Much like many european states were before and during the first half of the 20th century. This does not mean their culture is inherently better than anyone else, but means they are entitled to live it. Its an arguement against multiculturalism.

I would use the term White Culturalism as it's addressing the actual concern, that "White Culture" is being forcibly destroyed by the left and replaced with anything not-White.

It's all summed up in one simple statement that will likely have you raging and running out to stab a Nazi, Nazi being anyone who disagree's with you.

Quote:
It's ok to be White.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-21 10:24:40
Link | Citer | R

Yep I spent most of my day thinking about the difference between white supremacy and white nationalism...

I must get to the bottom of this !
By fonewear 2019-02-21 10:25:46
Link | Citer | R

Why would you ask a question on FFXIAH. If you want to know what white nationalist/supremacist think. Go find the forums they use and ask them directly.
By Nausi 2019-02-21 10:27:13
Link | Citer | R

White supremacy is “white people are inherently superior”

Didn't answer the question, what part of white nationalism isn't a subset of white supremacy. Specifically explain what part of culture / language or history white nationalists don't want in their country.
That answer is irrelevant. All of white nationalism isnt a subset of white supremacy. White nationalists CAN be supremacists, and white supremacists CAN be white nationalists. But the two are not mutually inclusive.

That charge is just a social construct made by the left to vilify whiteness. Its part of how the left is racist against whites
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-21 10:27:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
No more then "Africa is for Black People" from one of your favorite "liberators".

I have absolutely no idea as to what/who you are referring to.

Doesn't surprise me since cult of personality is a thing.
Nelson Mandela said that, along with a bunch of other racist remarks.

Not saying you are lying, but I can't find that quote.

His biography along with several testimonies of those in his presence when he made those statements. They were frequently publicized and formed the basis of the policies of his political party. That same party is now confiscating land, without compensation, from white people and giving it to black people. This was actually a campaign promise by that party and they are now making good on that promise, perfect example of "mob rule" and what the phrase "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding whats for dinner" means.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-21 10:27:57
Link | Citer | R

I can't even pretend to give a ***about what a white supremacist think. Last I checked we are still in America and people can believe whatever the hell they want.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-02-21 10:28:30
Link | Citer | R

Its okay to be white indeed.
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 10:31:01
Link | Citer | R

That was a funny post from Saevel, but it doesn't change the fact that a white supremacist inspired by his fellow Charlottesville white supremacists wanted to kill a lot of Americans and he got stopped.
By fonewear 2019-02-21 10:33:18
Link | Citer | R

This has more to do with Vic wanting to pick fights that no one cares about than white nationalist.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 10:34:29
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
This has more to do with Vic wanting to pick fights that no one cares about than white nationalist.

lol, if you backread, you can clearly see nausi trying to run damage control on this right wing lunatic. But what am I saying, you can't read!
[+]
By Nausi 2019-02-21 10:36:33
Link | Citer | R

That was a funny post from Saevel, but it doesn't change the fact that a white supremacist inspired by his fellow Charlottesville white supremacists wanted to kill a lot of Americans and he got stopped.

Being a skinhead 30 years ago before joining the military doesn’t make one a white supremacist today.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-02-21 10:40:19
Link | Citer | R

His biography along with several testimonies of those in his presence when he made those statements. They were frequently publicized and formed the basis of the policies of his political party. That same party is now confiscating land, without compensation, from white people and giving it to black people. This was actually a campaign promise by that party and they are now making good on that promise, perfect example of "mob rule" and what the phrase "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding whats for dinner" means.

Cool stuff and all, so how does this make white nationalism not a subset of white supremacy?
Because the two aren’t mutually inclusive.

Why do you think they are?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-02-21 10:49:05
Link | Citer | R

Canadians have a sucky military, so the citizens compensate by fighting straw men.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 10:49:17
Link | Citer | R

Being a skinhead 30 years ago before joining the military doesn’t make one a white supremacist today.

Selectively ignoring facts now? Cute!
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-02-21 11:22:43
Link | Citer | R

... That same party is now confiscating land, without compensation, from white people and giving it to black people....
As I remember the history of colonialism, the blacks were not compensated for the land the whites appropriated.
By Nausi 2019-02-21 11:24:13
Link | Citer | R

I would use the term White Culturalism as it's addressing the actual concern, that "White Culture" is being forcibly destroyed by the left and replaced with anything not-White.

Like what ... statues of people fighting for slavery? You got me there, this is in no way shape or form related to white supremacy!
Black culture includes killing cops therefore black nationalism is about cop killing.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-21 11:53:17
Link | Citer | R

Cool stuff and all, so how does this make white nationalism not a subset of white supremacy?

That is a statement not a question. Now ask a question.
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 11:54:37
Link | Citer | R

Good thing nobody has to do what Saevel says.
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 110 111 112