Random Politics & Religion #36

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 110 111 112
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-21 07:54:39
Link | Citer | R

You guys gonna love this

Leftese Dictionary, A is for Antifa

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-21 08:01:12
Link | Citer | R

And this ones even better, nails it.

By Nausi 2019-02-21 08:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Looks like they stopped another white supremacist from committing a mass shooting, this time a Coast Guard officer. Had a hit list of Dems he wanted to kill. Lunatic.
Of course this is facts I don't like, Vic is once again making up this mans racial motivations.

Looks like he’s been hoping real hard that the whold smollet fraud was real.
By Nausi 2019-02-21 08:18:33
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
Just released on Today show, Jussie guy sent the racist letter he received to himself on top of orchestrating the attack on himself.

He has now been arrested by Chicago Police this am.

States he was upset that the racist letter did not get more attention than it did. There was powder in the envelope but it turned out to be crushed aspirin that he sent to himself.

Faces local charges of falsifying a statement and federal charges of some sort of mail crime, missed the last part.

And people wonder why the right is getting so pissed off. These people are fabricating vicious crimes and trying to blame the right. How long do you think people are going to keep taking this *** before they fire back?
And vic is right there lapping up all that facts I don't like.

Sad!
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 08:18:51
Link | Citer | R

Of course nausi denies the man's extremism, because nausi.
By Nausi 2019-02-21 08:26:32
Link | Citer | R

Vic presents without evidence the guy is a white supremacist. This is of course is because Vic is the racist.
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 08:40:45
Link | Citer | R

Fox News, which has buried the story

First sentence of the report..
Quote:
A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant arrested last week on weapons and drug charges is a white nationalist who apparently had a hit list of Democratic lawmakers and activists as well as prominent media personalities, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.

The filing said Hasson had "espoused extremist views for years" and quoted a letter he drafted to "a known American neo-Nazi leader" in September 2017, nearly two months after the deadly violence at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. In the letter, Hasson described himself as "a long time White Nationalist, having been a skinhead 30 plus years ago before my time in the military." Hasson added that "I fully support the idea of a white homeland ... We need a white homeland as Europe seems lost. How long we can hold out there and prevent n-----ization of the Northwest until whites wake up on their own or are forcibly made to make a decision whether to roll over and die and to stand up remains to be seen."

This was an easy one.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-02-21 09:05:35
Link | Citer | R

Just released on Today show, Jussie guy sent the racist letter he received to himself on top of orchestrating the attack on himself.

I thought this was pretty funny at first, but now I'm turning to just feeling bad for this *** loser.

both sides of the isle are preaching 'racism' to distract us all from the fact we're poor compared to our same professions in the 70's. keep the sheep drunk, stoned, and angry about who is black and who is white, and meanwhile we'll *** em' all until they're dead. THAT'S REALITY ***.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-02-21 09:08:05
Link | Citer | R

White nationalism is not white supremacism.
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 09:11:17
Link | Citer | R

Nausi enters spin mode!
By Nausi 2019-02-21 09:17:23
Link | Citer | R

Libs conflate these two things as a way to cover their own racism against white people, and hatred againt American culture (which of course was founded by what is vilified as white-ness).
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 09:19:33
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Libs conflate these two things as a way to cover their own racism against white people, and hatred againt American culture (which of course was founded by what is vilified as white-ness).

Lying. Care to try again?
By Nausi 2019-02-21 09:20:49
Link | Citer | R

On classic deflection vic somply refuses to acknowledge his own anti-white racism.
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 09:25:37
Link | Citer | R

On classic deflection vic somply refuses to acknowledge his own anti-white racism.

Nope, lying again. Reminder, the coast guard officer was a white supremacist that wanted to kill Americans, and for some reason, you are trying to defend him.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-02-21 09:26:16
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
We need Nik back in this thread. Tell him to turn off Matlock and get his *** back here.
Run a store about "Hilary running for president again" to summon Nik.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-21 09:32:33
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Ummm ... give me one argument for white nationalism that isn't a subset of white supremacy.

No more then "Africa is for Black People" from one of your favorite "liberators".

Personally I try to divorce ethnicity from nation even though they are tightly intertwined inside homogeneous countries. If someone is going to demand they be separated, then they must apply it uniformly to all nations even if those ethnicities are not white.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 09:33:29
Link | Citer | R

Ummm ... give me one argument for white nationalism that isn't a subset of white supremacy.

You are gonna wait a while for that one.
By fonewear 2019-02-21 09:34:42
Link | Citer | R

I was attacked by a bunch of Bernie supporters they had dirty grey suits and smelled like government cheese. You gotta believe me !
By fonewear 2019-02-21 09:35:34
Link | Citer | R

These people are fabricating vicious crimes and trying to blame the right.

People lying to gain notoriety or moving forward their agenda, this person just happened to be stupid enough to file a police report, are you new here?

If you want more examples of people lying like that, please visit the president twitter daily.

Oh no the President might have lied. IMPEACH BLUMPF NOW !!!!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-02-21 09:35:52
Link | Citer | R

Canada.

>_>

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-21 09:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
No more then "Africa is for Black People" from one of your favorite "liberators".

I have absolutely no idea as to what/who you are referring to.

Doesn't surprise me since cult of personality is a thing.
Nelson Mandela said that, along with a bunch of other racist remarks.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-02-21 09:45:59
Link | Citer | R

I would advise ignoring him, especially since it has nothing to do with your original request.
By fonewear 2019-02-21 09:47:48
Link | Citer | R

Now you know how I feel when I read most of FFXIAH.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-02-21 09:50:33
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

I thought this was pretty funny at first, but now I'm turning to just feeling bad for this *** loser.

both sides of the isle are preaching 'racism' to distract us all from the fact we're poor compared to our same professions in the 70's. keep the sheep drunk, stoned, and angry about who is black and who is white, and meanwhile we'll *** em' all until they're dead. THAT'S REALITY ***.

Didn't MJ do a song about that.....

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-02-21 09:53:50
Link | Citer | R

Donny what the *** are you talking about.

I never heard of this *** that did the police report. Nor can I pretend to give a ***...not even for three seconds.
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 110 111 112