Random Politics & Religion #36

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 110 111 112
By Nausi 2018-12-19 10:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'll take the person I understand over the obvious fake any day.

Those on the left really underestimate this aspect of humans.

Do you really think Trump is genuine?

If your argument is that you felt he is less fake than Clinton, that's fine and understandable.
Trump is infinetly more genuine than the rest of the ruling class. That’s why they are the ruling class, because they don’t give a ***about anything but their own power.

Trump has actually lost wealth being president, I bet he’s one of the only ones to sacrifice in that manner. How do you pretzels yourself into not acknowledging that?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 11:14:16
Link | Citer | R

lol, the overwhelming majority of President's lost money during their tenures. Truman needed a Congressional bailout to save him. Clinton was really the first one to start making significant capital when he left office, followed by W. Trump is not special at all in that regard, especially since he gave himself a tax cut.
By Nausi 2018-12-19 11:21:33
Link | Citer | R

So basically everyone thats been in office since ive been born has profited except Trump.

Thanks for proving my point.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 11:24:03
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
So basically everyone thats been in office since ive been born has profited except Trump.

I didn't know you were that young lol, but no, 3 Presidents out of 45 doesn't "prove" your point.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-12-19 11:24:48
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I'll take the person I understand over the obvious fake any day.

Those on the left really underestimate this aspect of humans.

Do you really think Trump is genuine?

If your argument is that you felt he is less fake than Clinton, that's fine and understandable.

He is genuine to who he is, which is why you hate him so much.

The Trump we see on TV and on twitter is the exact same Trump that was on TV and twitter before 2016. You can argue all day that he is a buffoon, yet it is a buffoon we know and not a slime ball speaking about "hope and change" while doing the exact opposite.

If the left spent less time on politically correct appearances and more time being genuine humans, we wouldn't have a President Trump. Or to put it another way, humans are naturally flawed creatures and it's our flaws that define our humanity. Pretending you don't have any flaws and violently attacking anyone who points those flaws out just alienates those who are not of your political religion.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 11:26:20
Link | Citer | R

Also, Clinton and W made big bucks AFTER their Presidencies, not during. So again, this theory is a total flop.
By Zerowone 2018-12-19 11:27:12
Link | Citer | R

The Trump we see on TV and on twitter is the exact same Trump that was on TV and twitter before 2016.

This is where you’re incredibly wrong and naive. Have an uncle who was his golfing buddy. It’s all an act.
By Nausi 2018-12-19 11:28:45
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

I didn't know you were that young lol, but no, 3 Presidents out of 45 doesn't "prove" your point.
Yes it does.

Trump is genuine because he has lost wealth during his time in washington. Everyone else there today pretty much makes money by exploiting their position.

Head back to school Vic.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-19 11:29:14
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
It’s all an act.

that he's carefully been curating since the mid-eighties.

it's in plain sight for anyone curious enough to investigate.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 11:36:12
Link | Citer | R

Trump has actually lost wealth being president, I bet he’s one of the only ones to sacrifice in that manner. How do you pretzels yourself into not acknowledging that?

Nausi seems to be deviating from this post, which is expected. Its wrong, nearly every single President has lost money during their tenures. Also, Congressman have never made a lot, we have heard them complain about it time and again how difficult it is to make ends meet in D.C. So, this theory is out. Just abandon it nausi, you're factually incorrect.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-19 11:36:56
Link | Citer | R

Okay, now I'm confused again. So, some of the same people who are saying that Trump's persona is all an act are the same people who are super cereal about the content of his tweets?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-12-19 11:46:08
Link | Citer | R

Vic has no counterpoint, trump has lost money, obama didn’t, Clinton’s didnt. And the obamas and clintons were the most fake politicians we ever had.
By Zerowone 2018-12-19 12:00:55
Link | Citer | R

Okay, now I'm confused again. So, some of the same people who are saying that Trump's persona is all an act are the same people who are super cereal about the content of his tweets?

We get it things are hard for you to understand.

It’s not like leader of the free world is ***posting on twitter about how his feelings are hurt and would like to make it illegal for people to make fun of him or anything...
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 12:15:22
Link | Citer | R

Vic has no counterpoint, trump has lost money, obama didn’t, Clinton’s didnt. And the obamas and clintons were the most fake politicians we ever had.

Source? Hillary Clinton exaggerated their state of affairs after they left office, but I haven't seen anything saying they made money during his tenure. Also, 2 Presidents out of 45 does nothing for your point. Its like you are just ignoring every single President before Clinton so you can "be right." Too bad you still are wrong, even when skewing the data.
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 12:18:06
Link | Citer | R

Looks like Mitch McConnell is done with Trump's Xmas shutdown bluff, introducing a CR to take us through January with no wall. That's the right move, Trump has been boasting about a shutdown, make him veto the CR and own it completely. That way both parties can say they tried to save Christmas.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-19 12:25:19
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »

We get it things are hard for you to understand.

It’s not like leader of the free world is ***posting on twitter about how his feelings are hurt and would like to make it illegal for people to make fun of him or anything...

More personal attacks, huh bub? So mad.

Please project more.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 12:43:27
Link | Citer | R

Flynn judge crushes Trump admin's asylum deportations, orders deportees be returned to the US for new hearings

Quote:
A federal judge on Wednesday took the extraordinary step of ordering that asylum seekers who sued after their deportation be returned to the U.S. to have their claims heard anew, ruling against the Trump administration's revised asylum policies.
The ruling from U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan in Washington came a day after the same judge presided over a contentious sentencing hearing for former national security adviser Michael Flynn --

In his sweeping ruling Wednesday against the Trump administration's immigration policies, Sullivan said recent changes violated federal law.

“The Court holds that it has jurisdiction to hear plaintiffs’ challenges to the credible fear policies, that it has the authority to order the injunctive relief, and that, with the exception of two policies, the new credible fear policies are arbitrary, capricious, and in violation of the immigration laws,” Sullivan concluded.

Sullivan went a big step further by ordering that “the government to return to the United States the plaintiffs who were unlawfully deported and to provide them with new credible fear determinations consistent with the immigration laws.”

Ouch! All the asylum seekers that were denied have to be returned to the US, take that Jeff Sessions. Turns out, legislating via Executive Order still doesn't work.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-19 12:53:33
Link | Citer | R

Turns out, legislating via Executive Order still doesn't work.

Funny, I don't remember you singing that tune when Obama was President. But I guess you have a point, since nothing he did stuck for very long.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-19 12:54:01
Link | Citer | R

Source? Hillary Clinton exaggerated their state of affairs after they left office, but I haven't seen anything saying they made money during his tenure. Also, 2 Presidents out of 45 does nothing for your point. Its like you are just ignoring every single President before Clinton so you can "be right." Too bad you still are wrong, even when skewing the data.
Clinton’s rented out the *** Lincoln bedroom.

If they lost their money AFTER they left office they didn’t loose it whilenthey were in there right?
By Nausi 2018-12-19 12:55:20
Link | Citer | R

Show me on the doll where Trump hurt you Vic.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 12:56:17
Link | Citer | R

lol, doesn't everyone rent out the Lincoln bedroom? Also, I never said the CLinton's lost money after they left office. You are really struggling with this huh? Just let it go, the Presidency existed before you were born.
By Nausi 2018-12-19 13:01:25
Link | Citer | R

Lol vic, keep going. Vindication is probably with that transcript you claimed you had yesterday.
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 13:06:54
Link | Citer | R

Lol vic, keep going. Vindication is probably with that transcript you claimed you had yesterday.

lol, I don't need vindication, this was an easy one. Try harder next time.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-12-19 13:08:44
Link | Citer | R

Oh hey, as expected, the Fed ignored Trump's ramblings and raised interest rates again. Maybe now the market can try to get back on track and not finish down for the year.
By Nausi 2018-12-19 13:18:52
Link | Citer | R

The establishment doesn’t want a roaring economy because it conflicts with the “recession is right around the corner” narative they’re trying to float.

Ergo, higher rates to help facilitate it happening.
By Nausi 2018-12-19 13:19:42
Link | Citer | R

I mean Vic must live entirely off welfare the way he roots for the establishment
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 110 111 112