Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 109 110 111
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 12:27:04
Link | Citer | R

He lost the moment he thought his "academic credentials" would give him some sort of weight or made him better then others. That's the root of the issue, dude actually thinks he's better then other people because of a piece of paper.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:27:50
Link | Citer | R

I heard Direct X is elite and runs around Asura...I'm elite herp derp I'm elite !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 12:31:02
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Simply having a degree is nothing in this day and age.

amen brother.
we finally agree on something.

and I think that you have laid this point and driven it back home, over these last several pages you have really made your case... beyond all reasonable doubt. some degrees are absolutely meaningless.

I pray that you will soon realize how idiotic it was to pretend to have one and then we can all grow together.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 12:31:10
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Here, let me do a Saevel;

People that study statistics only do so because they could not get into studying pure Mathematics.

This is a fact. I am not a Statistician or a Mathematician but it is a fact and if you disagree I will just keep attacking you.

There's the geek spectrum to consider. I saw what Math majors were like, and I said "nope".

I'm an Engineer, we tend to value concrete objective things over nebulous subjective things. The Engineers viewpoint can be surmised with a simple test.

A person stands at the edge of a tall building. That person holds true a firm unmovable belief that if they step off the building they will fly. What happens when they step off the building?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-15 12:32:13
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
fonewear said: »
Candlejack said: »
Ahead of his trial, the judge has just tossed Paul Manafort behind bars.

IF there was any justice in this world you would be behind bars...or at a bar...or near a bar...or taking the bar exam

He wasn't thrown in jail, he's ordered to stand for a new bail hearing due to his old one being suspended. It was suspended because the prosecution threw new charges at him and argued those charges meant he violated his previous bail terms. That is absolutely not automatic, otherwise every prosecutor in the USA would use that on every defendant to defeat bail entirely. Charges, like Incitements, are are done 100% without input from the defendants lawyers. Due process clause says the defendant can argue in front of a judge on why they shouldn't be in any form of pre-trial detainment. In this case the prosecution will need to show beyond a reasonable doubt that Manafort was witness tampering and thus shouldn't be out on bail.

Give Saevel a few minutes, he will catch up. Manafort's bail has been revoked, he is in jail until his trial in September.

Needed something to try amd turn the focus away from the ig report... here it is.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:32:37
Link | Citer | R

FFXI counts towards community service right...my parole officer said I need to do good for the community...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 12:35:36
Link | Citer | R

I heard Direct X is elite and runs around Asura...I'm elite herp derp I'm elite !
That's old school elitism. New school elitism is to overexaggerate your accomplishments while making sure everyone knows how little time/effort it took you.

E.g., "I made 7 afterglow mythics in 2 months by logging in once a week while sitting on the crapper."
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 12:35:41
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Viciouss said: »
Candlejack said: »
Ahead of his trial, the judge has just tossed Paul Manafort behind bars.

IF there was any justice in this world you would be behind bars...or at a bar...or near a bar...or taking the bar exam

He wasn't thrown in jail, he's ordered to stand for a new bail hearing due to his old one being suspended. It was suspended because the prosecution threw new charges at him and argued those charges meant he violated his previous bail terms. That is absolutely not automatic, otherwise every prosecutor in the USA would use that on every defendant to defeat bail entirely. Charges, like Incitements, are are done 100% without input from the defendants lawyers. Due process clause says the defendant can argue in front of a judge on why they shouldn't be in any form of pre-trial detainment. In this case the prosecution will need to show beyond a reasonable doubt that Manafort was witness tampering and thus shouldn't be out on bail.

Give Saevel a few minutes, he will catch up. Manafort's bail has been revoked, he is in jail until his trial in September.

Needed something to try amd turn the focus away from the ig report... here it is.

This hearing was planned ahead of time so Mueller didn't plan this to take attention away from anything. Now the Democrats who run CNN and such are definitely going to be putting this on the nightly news programs and skimping over the IG report. Fox will end up putting the IG report on during prime time and the current situation will continue with leftists living in a reality distortion bubble generated maintained by the power of ignorance.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Here, let me do a Saevel;

People that study statistics only do so because they could not get into studying pure Mathematics.

This is a fact. I am not a Statistician or a Mathematician but it is a fact and if you disagree I will just keep attacking you.

There's the geek spectrum to consider. I saw what Math majors were like, and I said "nope".

I'm an Engineer, we tend to value concrete objective things over nebulous subjective things. The Engineers viewpoint can be surmised with a simple test.

A person stands at the edge of a tall building. That person holds true a firm unmovable belief that if they step off the building they will fly. What happens when they step off the building?

I'm tell you what happens man:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 12:38:41
Link | Citer | R

He lost

we all lost Saeval... at the very least we all lost some measure of hope for the future...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 12:41:27
Link | Citer | R

***just got real we got maps !

/nominates for best post rp&r 33
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 12:48:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
***just got real we got maps !

/nominates for best post rp&r 33

And I still can't find Canada on it.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 13:37:59
Link | Citer | R

That's old school elitism. New school elitism is to overexaggerate your accomplishments while making sure everyone knows how little time/effort it took you.

E.g., "I made 7 afterglow mythics in 2 months by logging in once a week while sitting on the crapper."
I have played FFXI for 8 months in about the last 6 years. I'm not leet but I think it could be said that I have very good characters to playtime ratio though, I'm not a waster who spent half their life getting dozens of RMEA unlike you guys :)

You guys? Who are you referring to? Nobody has dozens of RMEA in here that I can see. Maybe take your mind-blowing accomplishment to an FFXI thread?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-15 13:49:41
Link | Citer | R

Is it an American thing to take things out of context as to avoid the actual point being raised?...
Its an RP&R thing.

Heck, its an internet thing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 13:50:31
Link | Citer | R

Holy crap, be consistent at least.

Education is correlated with intelligence, but it's not a guarantee, as is clearly demonstrated by your inane ramblings.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 13:56:41
Link | Citer | R

Has anybody else here heard the word "dozens" be used to describe something less than a literal dozen?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 14:10:46
Link | Citer | R

I guess the British don't know how pluralizing words works either.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-06-15 14:33:07
Link | Citer | R

Education is correlated with intelligence
Are you sure you're not confusing intelligence with deep fried butter-sticks?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 15:04:42
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
Education is correlated with intelligence
Are you sure you're not confusing intelligence with deep fried butter-sticks?

After comments like this, I'm not sure of anything anymore.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 15:57:22
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
This is still going on? I hope the weekend can reach a resolution between you four on this topic so we can start fresh.

Don't worry, he couldn't handle the heat and blocked me. I assume we'll be back to business as usual.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 16:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Is it an American thing to take things out of context as to avoid the actual point being raised?
I used inbred as a slur, it's common use when talking about rednecks, and you use the literal definition to try and look smart. I say "dozens" meaning many as is the common usage in the English language, as we use a couple and a few inaccurately also, and you act as if I literally mean a multiple of 12 hahaha. Wow. You've proven you're no more willing to do anything but twist and avoid and talk nonsense too so bye.

You are still talking. Notice how the only person that agrees with you is....you.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 16:10:43
Link | Citer | R

Is it a British thing to never let something go ? Clinging to the past refusing to change or accept change ?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 109 110 111