Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-06-11 12:55:12
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Rawry said: »
fonewear said: »
Trump is trying to bring peace to N and South Korea
It's actually been the work of Xi Jinping and Moon Jae-in that brought about this opening. Trump risks of throwing everything out of the window. I hope he studied for a change cause this is a delicate moment.

He gave up studying when he became President...he has people underneath him to do all that ***. Being President isn't like being some *** faced high school student.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 12:59:47
Link | Citer | R

Also it is going to take more than one meeting to negotiate peace with NK. But hey at least this is a start.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2018-06-11 13:16:01
Link | Citer | R

It's actually been the work of Xi Jinping and Moon Jae-in that brought about this opening. Trump risks of throwing everything out of the window. I hope he studied for a change cause this is a delicate moment.

He gave up studying when he became President...he has people underneath him to do all that ***. Being President isn't like being some *** faced high school student.
You can't make informed decisions if you do not study the topic. The guy doesn't listen to anyone, it's been reported multiple times that his aides don't know how to get his attention. He just relies on instinct and that's a terrible way to lead.

Cue G7: first he signed then he threw it out cause not a word that was said stayed in his ears. All he did was insult Trudeau and praise Conte for wanting Russia back in the group. Go figure.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 13:17:13
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »

You can't make informed decisions if you do not study the topic. The guy doesn't listen to anyone, it's been reported multiple times that his aides don't know how to get his attention. He just relies on instinct and that's a terrible way to lead.

Cue G7: first he signed then he threw it out cause not a word that was said stayed in his ears. All he did was insult Trudeau and praise Conte for wanting Russia back in the group. Go figure.

I bet he would listen to you though. Maybe you should try it out. Send Trump an e-mail.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2018-06-11 13:17:45
Link | Citer | R

What kind of stupid retort is that?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 13:18:20
Link | Citer | R

Trump e-mail is: ***@yahoo.com
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 13:18:43
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

You mad bro.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 13:20:38
Link | Citer | R

I would block you but you aren't important enough to receive that privilege.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 13:21:16
Link | Citer | R

Go ahead tell us what Trump should do. We are all waiting for your expert advice.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-11 13:39:59
Link | Citer | R

When you have to resort to absolutes to block uncomfortable truths out of your mind, then you're not in a good spot to argue. This process has been the result of many factors. Pretending that Trump hasn't had a positive influence when he's the one at the negotiating table with Un right now, well, that just makes you look petulant.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 13:44:03
Link | Citer | R

There are more important things going on like E3. I'm pretty sure Trump will comment on Square Enix showing.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-11 13:47:02
Link | Citer | R

insultingly sarcastic
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 13:48:22
Link | Citer | R

Trump listens to requests by FFXIAH. See there is a hidden thread on here that sends all this ***to the White House.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-11 13:49:39
Link | Citer | R

Go ahead tell us what Trump should do.
Make manga great again
By fonewear 2018-06-11 13:57:37
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Go ahead tell us what Trump should do.
Make manga great again

I'm tempted to click on this but. I'd probably end up on a FBI watch list.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-11 13:59:40
Link | Citer | R

It's just the Election manga style complete with Stands and spirit bombs lol
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-11 14:05:01
Link | Citer | R

I'd probably end up on a FBI watch list.

[lordgrim]WE'RE ALL ON IT ALREADY!!! [/lordgrim]
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-11 14:12:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
petulant.

Did you watch Mclintock recently or something?
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-11 14:51:55
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
So we therefore deserve all these trade deficits?
Yes we do.

Once we made stuff here in America. Then our corporate overlords figured out it was cheaper to have the Japanese make our stuff for us. So we started exporting raw materials and importing finished goods.

Exporting raw materials abroad importing finished goods from abroad is what colonialism is all about. It brings great profits to the manufacturing country at the expense of the colony. But in the corporate globalized world the corporations take their share and quite a bit more.

How much of that overseas corporate money that Trump allowed those global corporate interests to repatriate is part of the trade imbalance?

But hey! Its OK! After all our corporate overlords own the majority of both houses of congress.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-06-11 14:51:58
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
For all the people upset at Trump’s negotiating within global trade, ive yet to hear anyone contest his point that we are treated unfairly.
I’ve yet to hear how we are treated unfairly... all trump ever says is that we are treated unfairly and there are trade imbalances and nothing really specific about that... I’m surprised there’s any kind of trade balance between Canada and America considering we have over 300 million people and they have what... 40? Also, Americans are the biggest consumers in the world...

We aren't being treated unfairly at all, its just part of Trump's big lie, which is why no one supports his stupid tariffs and why the global leaders aren't afraid of his "threats," they are going to retaliate.
Press Trump on anything specific and he ducks the question, attacks the questioner, or talks about the election. He is clueless on global trade.
Well it’s not necassarily that we aren’t but it’s that trump won’t really elaborate... republicans in general are for free trade so it’s i teresting to see a republican president go this route... especially when you attack our allies and praise our political enemies...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-06-11 14:53:19
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
How the hell did they get in the G7 anyways...

fighting and dying with us in europe 70 years ago.

They are living in the past then...what have they done for us lately...but *** about Trump.
All you really do is *** and moan so are you Canada? Oh well I guess you post Simpson’s pics too lol..
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-11 14:54:48
Link | Citer | R

While trying not to sound redundant, a Foneware stupid retort,
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-06-11 14:57:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
For all the people upset at Trump’s negotiating within global trade, ive yet to hear anyone contest his point that we are treated unfairly.
I’ve yet to hear how we are treated unfairly... all trump ever says is that we are treated unfairly and there are trade imbalances and nothing really specific about that... I’m surprised there’s any kind of trade balance between Canada and America considering we have over 300 million people and they have what... 40? Also, Americans are the biggest consumers in the world...
So we therefore deserve all these trade deficits?
The US protects the rest of the world through it’s leadership in NATO. We pour more money into it, and we do more with it. Our contribution enables everyone else to spend their money on things aside from their military (like socialized healthcare and free college). Trump campaigned on getting these free loaders to stop takkng advantage of us in this way.
And we choose to spend more money on it so we can have more control of it... NATO has nothing to do with trade anyways... get em to put more into like he’s been trying but that has nothing to do with trade...

Again though explain to me how there’s supposed to be more of a trade balance between 300 million people who are the largest group of consumers in the world against 37 million Canadians? Please tell me... are we to force Canadians to purchase more from us? It’s like you republican people forget you’re for free markets and just focus on this one thing and don’t seem to truly understand free markets or what’s going on with trade... as for you Nausi you just seem to take whatever trump says at face value and forget about anything else...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-11 15:23:02
Link | Citer | R

petulant.

I hate to make you explain a joke, but I'm not watching a 60s Western to find out what the heck you're talking about.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 16:17:25
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I'd probably end up on a FBI watch list.

[lordgrim]WE'RE ALL ON IT ALREADY!!! [/lordgrim]
YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2018-06-11 16:20:19
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
While trying not to sound redundant, a Foneware stupid retort,

That sum *** Chanti at it again:

By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:37:30
Link | Citer | R

Mclintock
petulant.

I hate to make you explain a joke, but I'm not watching a 60s Western to find out what the heck you're talking about.

Full movie

[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:38:09
Link | Citer | R

I'm John Wayne ya *** now where did I put my bottle of hooch !
By Viciouss 2018-06-11 17:57:27
Link | Citer | R

1:16 Rav.
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 109 110 111