Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:37:05
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Candlejack said: »
People act like Canada is strict on guns or something, I'm pretty sure California is more strict.

"This gun causes ***-cancer, also, 5 rounds at a time and no lead bullets. Suck it and welcome to California, Hipster, Vegan, and Hippy capital of the world!"

And Cliff, if you actually still look at this forum I'm kidding.
I dunno, Girlboymod. Japan makes civilians jump through hoops, including a mandatory mental health evaluation just to get a firearms license, and civilians can't own semiautomatic weapons. Just bolt-action rifles, shotguns, and revolvers.
I just happen to be into bolt-action rifles, shotguns, revolvers, and Asian woman. Damn, I'm a weeb.

Asian women...and forum moderators....match made in heaven.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 09:38:31
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
No one wants to admit it but part of the appeal of school shooting is all the fame that comes with it. Yes the media should cover it but we don't need week long coverage of school shootings hurricanes and other things that happen often.
They should release one of those corny public announcement ads that has someone famous surrounded by women. In the end, be like "You can't have a celebrity orgy if you're dead! Don't become school-shooter famous."
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:39:46
Link | Citer | R

It has been almost 20 years since Columbine and if you look on youtube etc they are as famous now as they were back then.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 09:41:01
Link | Citer | R

It has been almost 20 years since Columbine and if you look on youtube etc they are as famous now as they were back then.
I don't actually know their names.

#winning
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:42:38
Link | Citer | R

It is really easy to stop school shootings. Give the kids bullet proof vests riot shields and karate lessons.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:43:40
Link | Citer | R

People act like Canada is strict on guns or something, I'm pretty sure California is more strict.

"This gun causes ***-cancer, also, 5 rounds at a time and no lead bullets. Suck it and welcome to California, Hipster, Vegan, and Hippy capital of the world!"

And Cliff, if you actually still look at this forum I'm kidding.
I dunno, Girlboymod. Japan makes civilians jump through hoops, including a mandatory mental health evaluation just to get a firearms license, and civilians can't own semiautomatic weapons. Just bolt-action rifles, shotguns, and revolvers.
I just happen to be into bolt-action rifles, shotguns, revolvers, and Asian woman. Damn, I'm a weeb.
Nothing to be ashamed about. Being a weeb, I mean.

I feel indirect shame sharing the same Earth with some of you...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-02 09:44:17
Link | Citer | R

Mandatory mental health evaluations for everyone

we need some kind of a portable scanner that would give a fairly accurate estimated time until "pop"...

[scanner beep]this guy has at least another three years until he pops... /sells him a gun

if somebody had scanned the youtube shooter, they would have known... the scanner would have displayed "manic break - already in progress"
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:44:59
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

we need some kind of a portable scanner that would give a fairly accurate estimated time until "pop"...

[scanner beep]this guy has at least another three years until he pops... /sells him a gun

if somebody had scanned the youtube shooter, they would have known... the scanner would have displayed "manic break - already in progress"

Sounds like minority report...but this time people will actually watch it !
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 09:45:28
Link | Citer | R

"I need 18 rounds because I miss my attacker 8 out of 10 times."

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 09:46:48
Link | Citer | R

Unrelated, I've noticed a few non-oddities in my life like someone calling an anime girl sexy and I'm just like "but she's a cartoon..."

Feels weird having the occasional somewhat normal thought.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-02 09:47:01
Link | Citer | R

It is really easy to stop school shootings.

all the kids that snapped were bullied on a regular basis. but it's way easier to blame the gun than take personal responsibility
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:47:23
Link | Citer | R

The ACLU would love this. They attorney's would have work for the next 10,000 years.
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:48:06
Link | Citer | R

It is really easy to stop school shootings.

all the kids that snapped were bullied on a regular basis. but it's way easier to blame the gun than take personal responsibility

Don't worry new schools will be bully free. They put up a sign !
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:48:31
Link | Citer | R

By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:48:51
Link | Citer | R

Just like gun free zones...stop all shooters.
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:49:37
Link | Citer | R

They should just add a period to class where you beat up your bully. Hell with gym.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 09:49:48
Link | Citer | R

Where's the non-binary silhouette in that sign, huh?!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 09:51:47
Link | Citer | R

They should just add a period to class where you beat up your bully. Hell with gym.
A friend of my dad's gave me good advice for dealing with bullies: "Get yourself a baseball bat and shatter his knees with it."

He went on to explain how to basically kneecap someone with a ballbat.
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:54:12
Link | Citer | R

Also tell your kids to stop being a pussy. That would stop a lot of school shootings.
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:54:24
Link | Citer | R

That and high school doesn't last forever.
By fonewear 2018-05-02 09:55:01
Link | Citer | R

I blame weak fathers for a lot of bullying. If kids had good male role models we wouldn't have so many problems.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 09:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Also tell your kids to stop being a pussy. That would stop a lot of school shootings.
No it wouldn't, it would hurt their feelings and they'd shoot me on their way to school.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 09:56:29
Link | Citer | R

I blame weak fathers for a lot of bullying. If kids had good male role models we wouldn't have so many problems.
But toxic masculinity, Fone!!
By fonewear 2018-05-02 10:00:18
Link | Citer | R

But toxic masculinity, Fone!!

Nothing toxic about being a man. I don't have to apologize for your feelings. !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-02 10:01:54
Link | Citer | R

They won't admit it but modern feminism is about control not women's rights. They don't give a ***men. Equality means but but the women. *** the women are doing ok if you ask me.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 10:03:31
Link | Citer | R

There's this cheap, budget revolver from Germany or something imported by EAA, European-American Arms. It's called the Windicator.

I like two things about it: 1. Everyone pronounces the, obviously German reference like it is spelled, not like "Vindicator" and 2. the barrel clearly says ".38 Special" but has ".357 Mag' etched on below it as an afterthought.

Why not just mold the barrel shroud to say .38/.357 like other cheap-***?
By fonewear 2018-05-02 10:03:44
Link | Citer | R

Anyways we have discussed on length the pussifcation of men. And women sure as hell aren't going to change. With Trump in office they are doubling down on their but my feels !
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-02 10:04:42
Link | Citer | R

They won't admit it but modern feminism is about control not women's rights. They don't give a ***men. Equality means but but the women. *** the women are doing ok if you ask me.
Yeah, I was joking.
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 109 110 111