Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-04-29 20:04:31
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Also, feminism has affected every corner in the damn world and women started adopting the mentality of "career > family", and started viewing marriage as something that'll hold back their careers,...
You do not understand feminism and are confusing it with economics.

When I was young, in the mid century, being a wife and mother was on the career list. Back then any man who was willing and able to work could finance a stay at home wife. Girls often went to college to get their MRS degree, a husband with earning potential. Some, even back then, had other careers. And like today, those with careers other than mother and wife tended to marry late. But back then even middle class families could afford maids.

But jobs that will support a stay at home wife have become scarce in the USA. So more and more wives HAVE to work. **** even Paul LePage's wife had to get a job and he is the governor of Maine.

And it is true that having a family today, in the USA, is a career detriment for a woman. And, of course, the wage gap.

But in Japan its worse. It is difficult for a girl to get educated into a professional track career. They are thrown into education as office ladies, retail salespersons, and I swear I am not making this up, elevator operators.

And then they have this herbivore male problem... which has nothing to do with feminism. But their Christmas cake attitude sure does.

Also I don't think Fone is ever sober.

I don't know what a Herbivore male is but they probably live in Portland...and smell like PBR....
By fonewear 2018-04-29 20:09:34
Link | Citer | R

Also I picture Chanti in a handmade knitted sweater that has cats on it...and probably semi drunk like me.
By fonewear 2018-04-29 20:10:23
Link | Citer | R

I would like a handmade sweater with Homer Simpson on it...and the sweater changes colors depending on how much I drink.
By fonewear 2018-04-29 20:16:55
Link | Citer | R

Goodbye feminism....oooh ooooh....*puts lipstick on*

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-29 20:37:27
Link | Citer | R

I will admit that I do not understand 3rd wave feminism. Despite being a proud, bra burning, 2ed wave feminist.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-29 20:38:57
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Also I picture Chanti in a handmade knitted sweater that has cats on it...and probably semi drunk like me.
You have the last part right.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-04-29 21:18:51
Link | Citer | R

So this is a thing.

Actual manufactured outrage.
By fonewear 2018-04-29 22:02:11
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
So this is a thing.

Actual manufactured outrage.

I almost clicked on that link then I realized I don't care.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-04-30 00:09:11
Link | Citer | R

You do not understand feminism

And neither do you. Current feminism is an anti-male female primacy hate movement. It's just as bad as BLM and the KKK. Want to see what feminism is all about, watch what happens when a female disagree's with a feminist.

Not all feminism are crazy psychos...only some of them.

Most of them after the age of 30. Apparently reality and physics are not only sexist but a social construct of the patriarchy.
By Ruaumoko 2018-04-30 00:13:01
Link | Citer | R

UK Home Secretary resigns amid escalating scandal.

Amber Rudd was caught lying to the nation about mandatory deportation targets her department had to reach. What's made it even worse is that in order to reach the targets Rudd's office had been illegally deporting British citizens without investigation let alone due process.

This could well escalate further because the deportation targets policy was introduced by Rudd's predecessor, the current prime minister Theresa May. May is hoping that by making Rudd resign it will distract people from this little fact. The opposition and the media have the bit between their teeth and aren't letting go though. Initially, it was just the left-wing media (Guardian, Independent) who took this crusade up but when it was revealed that British citizens had been illegally detained and deported then the right-wing media (Daily Mail, Sky News) hopped on board as well.

Watch this space, the UK may be about to lose it's prime minister to this scandal.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-04-30 05:45:48
Link | Citer | R

"Economics" forcing women to work is understandable. We don't live in an ideal world after all.
Women having a mindset that marriage = set back, and looking down on those who choose to settle down, put family first or don't aspire to be some company CEO (how most people qualify "success") is not (if purely touted from ideological PoV, and it's something that feminists try to push on others & will shame women who won't conform to it). It's this mentality that I criticized. And it does play a role in delaying marriages & the creation of families. You should know that women have a clock that's ticking.

What Feminism does is it hands young women down special glasses that makes them view the world as a place where they compete with men, their eternal oppressors. It preaches to women that they need to prove that they can be on par or even better than men. That's the central idea & the root of all problems. What happens next is they compete with men...on men's terms, in normally male-dominated fields (purely driven by ideology), which is actually to their loss (they won't realize that till it's too late, then they go "might as well continue being a Feminist to keep my image and channel my hatred"; our egos are excellent at defending themselves), and will go as far as to labeling any woman who doesn't buy into their ideology (and would be at peace with their biological and natural roles) as having "internalized patriarchy".

People need to understand that the sexes play complementary instead of competitive roles, and that they both need one another (with men being the dominant sex, gotta mention that to spite those radical feminists).

Feminism is just an incoherent, impressionist ideology based on feels & in direct clash with reality. Nothing more, nothing less.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-30 06:37:52
Link | Citer | R

In a recent study, researchers found that a whopping 100% of all of the males that felt threatened by feminism, are premature ejaculators that also suffer from micro penis.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-04-30 06:43:59
Link | Citer | R

People need to understand that the sexes play complementary instead of competitive roles, and that they both need one another (with men being the dominant sex, gotta mention that to spite those radical feminists).

The complimentary nature stems from males being evolved to hunt, defend the camp and if necessary die to protect the females and children. Females evolved to gather and nurture children in that camp. This is evident when looking at Y chromosome vs mitochondrion DNA, females out reproduced males at a ratio of about 5:1. Now how we handle that reality is up to us, feminists like to call biology a social construct of the patriarchy created to oppress womyn.
By fonewear 2018-04-30 07:52:01
Link | Citer | R

"Economics" forcing women to work is understandable. We don't live in an ideal world after all.
Women having a mindset that marriage = set back, and looking down on those who choose to settle down, put family first or don't aspire to be some company CEO (how most people qualify "success") is not (if purely touted from ideological PoV, and it's something that feminists try to push on others & will shame women who won't conform to it). It's this mentality that I criticized. And it does play a role in delaying marriages & the creation of families. You should know that women have a clock that's ticking.

What Feminism does is it hands young women down special glasses that makes them view the world as a place where they compete with men, their eternal oppressors. It preaches to women that they need to prove that they can be on par or even better than men. That's the central idea & the root of all problems. What happens next is they compete with men...on men's terms, in normally male-dominated fields (purely driven by ideology), which is actually to their loss (they won't realize that till it's too late, then they go "might as well continue being a Feminist to keep my image and channel my hatred"; our egos are excellent at defending themselves), and will go as far as to labeling any woman who doesn't buy into their ideology (and would be at peace with their biological and natural roles) as having "internalized patriarchy".

Feminism is just an incoherent, impressionist ideology based on feels & in direct clash with reality. Nothing more, nothing less.

Economics is the study of not reading long paragraphs...or something.
By fonewear 2018-04-30 07:53:03
Link | Citer | R

You do ralize that you can type a long paragraph and
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
In a recent study, researchers found that a whopping 100% of all of the males that felt threatened by feminism, are premature ejaculators that also suffer from micro penis.

According to my study I lose 20 IQ posts every time I read a paragraph.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-30 08:47:28
Link | Citer | R

According to my study I lose 20 IQ posts every time I read a paragraph.

I would have believed you if you had typed a whole bunch more words about it...

Or if you had posted it multiple times. Just post the same thing over and over again and over again and eventually someone will believe you....

Right here actually, on the dopiest topic in the least viewed forum on the most obscure website in the history of the internet...

I heard a rumor that girlboy is a magical fairy godmother that sometimes makes these post wishes come true.... female overlords, please look forward to it

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-30 08:51:42
Link | Citer | R

Sadly since our feminism friend stopped posting I forgot everything I knew about feminism...but it took a lot off my mind.
By fonewear 2018-04-30 08:54:17
Link | Citer | R

My biggest worry lately is running out of things to worry about.
By fonewear 2018-04-30 08:55:42
Link | Citer | R

All the isms of the world consume me racism sexism FFXIAHism. FFXIAHism is so strong that I can't tell the difference between a Candle Jack post and the Washington Post.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-30 08:57:50
Link | Citer | R

Sadly since our feminism friend stopped posting I forgot everything I knew about feminism...but it took a lot off my mind.

I think the actual topic had something to do with japanese businessmen...before we went down the global feminist conspiracy rabbit hole...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-30 09:01:34
Link | Citer | R

Globalist George Soros is probably behind feminism. He basically controls the entire world.
By fonewear 2018-04-30 09:03:06
Link | Citer | R

Plotting intensifies

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-30 09:04:15
Link | Citer | R

maintain a wholesome Japanese business man

yeah... that one was all your fault foney...

but to answer your question, japan isn't america. so nobody cares.
By fonewear 2018-04-30 09:07:02
Link | Citer | R

What happened to the 3 people that posted here. They find another video game forum...How dare they.
By fonewear 2018-04-30 09:08:57
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
UK Home Secretary resigns amid escalating scandal.

Amber Rudd was caught lying to the nation about mandatory deportation targets her department had to reach. What's made it even worse is that in order to reach the targets Rudd's office had been illegally deporting British citizens without investigation let alone due process.

This could well escalate further because the deportation targets policy was introduced by Rudd's predecessor, the current prime minister Theresa May. May is hoping that by making Rudd resign it will distract people from this little fact. The opposition and the media have the bit between their teeth and aren't letting go though. Initially, it was just the left-wing media (Guardian, Independent) who took this crusade up but when it was revealed that British citizens had been illegally detained and deported then the right-wing media (Daily Mail, Sky News) hopped on board as well.

Watch this space, the UK may be about to lose it's prime minister to this scandal.

Could this be the end of the United Kingdom...what will they do with all the tea and crumpets.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-30 09:11:16
Link | Citer | R

My biggest worry lately is running out of things to worry about.
You needn't worry about that.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-30 09:11:17
Link | Citer | R

George Soros is probably behind feminism.

I'm looking forward to it... George is 88 years old now and soon his wife will Yoko Ono II Electric Boogaloo The Rise of Tamiko

she'll break up the beatles and spend all of his money launching her poetry career
By fonewear 2018-04-30 09:12:13
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
George Soros is probably behind feminism.

I'm looking forward to it... George is 88 years old now and soon his wife will Yoko Ono II Electric Boogaloo The Rise of Tamiko

she'll break up the beatles and spend all of his money launching her poetry career

He credits his long live to stem cells and Satan. Just like Mr Burns.
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 109 110 111