Random Politics & Religion #09

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #09
Random Politics & Religion #09
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55
By Blazed1979 2016-08-01 14:35:12
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The ones who ask to be put in power are always those who are best to not give any.
unless its me.
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
The ones who don't ask for it are usually the ones who are better at it.
Give Kingnobody power because he isn't asking for it. Lets see this ***hit another level of
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-01 14:39:43
Link | Citer | R

The ones who ask to be put in power are always those who are best to not give any.

My campaign for XIAH moderator status in a nutshell:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-01 14:48:19
Link | Citer | R

Mine too!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-08-01 14:52:30
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-01 14:54:31
Link | Citer | R

Mine:
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-01 14:58:21
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

Mine:
Mine:

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-08-01 14:58:32
Link | Citer | R

Mine:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-08-01 15:02:11
Link | Citer | R

Mine:
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-01 15:11:40
Link | Citer | R

Mine:

[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-01 15:25:31
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Screw you guys! Screw Democrats, screw Republicans, screw Donald Dump, screw Shrillary, screw P&R, screw everything!

Scragg-senpai hasn't noticed me lately!

SCREW YOU ALL!!!

Reported for harassment !
By fonewear 2016-08-01 15:26:30
Link | Citer | R

Look at me shitposting!
Wait, you do something other than shitposting?
"Wait, we have mods?" - Fonewear

We have mods but we do our best to ignore them more like it !
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-01 15:26:52
Link | Citer | R

In the how low can you go dept...

Khizr Khan Smeared As A Terrorist For Speaking Out Against Donald Trump
The man whose son sacrificed his life serving the U.S. military is facing accusations that he’s tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

HuffPo so our Trump fans can ignore it.

Quote:
... Khan is facing accusations that so many other high-profile Muslim Americans face: that he is unpatriotic and a terrorist.

The most blatant example of these baseless allegations came Sunday from Roger Stone, a longtime Trump confidant.
Roger Stone @RogerJStoneJr said:
Mr. Khan more than an aggrieved father of a Muslim son- he's Muslim Brotherhood agent helping Hillary http://linkis.com/shoebat.com/2016/07/amTCP …

By Theodore Shoebat and Walid Shoebat (SHOEBAT EXCLUSIVE)

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration policy of limiting Muslim immigration into the U.S.
By fonewear 2016-08-01 15:30:44
Link | Citer | R

It must be a slow news day when some guy I never heard of is as accusing Trump of something.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-01 15:33:46
Link | Citer | R

Trump can't help but trash other people's wives constantly. This being the guy that trashed Jebs wife, had Ted Cruz threaten Trump to knock that ***off, trashes Michelle Obama, calls a grieving mother out because she chose to say nothing and can't help but act like a nutter.

Most people in here wouldn't take if someone trashed their girlfriend/wives but all this is politically incorrect? We've become too politically correct to lay off childish attacks on someone not running for office.
By fonewear 2016-08-01 15:35:08
Link | Citer | R

Did you see Ted Cruz's wife though ? She had it coming !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-01 15:39:07
Link | Citer | R

can't help but act like a nutter.
In all fairness, that's what all politicians do.
By fonewear 2016-08-01 15:41:21
Link | Citer | R

I'll tell you what politicians do....hmm...*** moan talk about policy theories then do nothing !
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-01 15:41:25
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Screw you guys! Screw Democrats, screw Republicans, screw Donald Dump, screw Shrillary, screw P&R, screw everything!

SCREW YOU ALL!!!

He's banned because he triggered someone.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-01 15:43:25
Link | Citer | R

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/29/politics/who-is-humayun-khan-son-of-khizr-khan-trnd/index.html

Quote:
(CNN)Humayun Khan knew he was walking toward danger. He must have known.
The 27-year-old Army captain had ordered those around him to take cover as soon as he saw a taxi barrel through the gates of his base in Baquba, Iraq. He took 10 steps toward it when it exploded.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-01 15:44:26
Link | Citer | R

SCREW YOU ALL!!!

Grellow, Red, or White?

Got to know your stagger, VW event is coming up!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-01 15:44:48
Link | Citer | R

Something that isn't TRUMP for once

Quote:
Washington (CNN)The U.S. will continue freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea, a senior Navy officer says, as the region continues to react to a landmark Hague ruling on territorial claims in the disputed waters.
The Obama administration has made it "absolutely clear" to China that the U.S. will continue engaging in flights and naval activities in the disputed waters despite objections from Beijing, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson said Tuesday.

This month, an international tribunal in the Hague deemed the bulk of China's territorial claims in the South China Sea to have no legal basis under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. The case was brought by a fellow South China Sea claimant, the Philippines. China immediately dismissed the court decision as "null and void" and said it would not affect its claims.

Speaking in Vientiane, Laos, following the ASEAN Regional Forum, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that the peaceful settlement of disputes in the South China Sea is "absolutely critical."
The U.S. "does not take a position on the side of one claimant or another claimant," Kerry added.
"What we are pushing for is absolute support for rule of law, for the legal process, and for diplomacy to work out the differences that people have."
Kerry said he had a "constructive meeting" on how the U.S. and China would proceed on this issue with Foreign Minister Wang Yi at the Forum.

Richardson, who just returned from a visit to China, said that he also made clear to his Chinese counterpart that any attempt by China to declare an air identification zone, or ADIZ, over the South China Sea, or efforts to build artificial islands in the Scarborough Shoal in disputed waters closer to the Philippines, were "clearly identified as concerns" for the US.
Richardson said that as close calls between US and Chinese warships grow more frequent, US and Chinese protocols for such encounters have been effective at avoiding escalation or misunderstanding.
Altogether, he said, "I see the relationship as progressing rather than at an impasse."
By fonewear 2016-08-01 15:45:13
Link | Citer | R

SCREW YOU ALL!!!

Only one way to respond to this with a trigger photo:

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-01 15:46:11
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Quote:
Washington (CNN)The U.S. will continue freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea, a senior Navy officer says, as the region continues to react to a landmark Hague ruling on territorial claims in the disputed waters.
The Obama administration has made it "absolutely clear" to China that the U.S. will continue engaging in flights and naval activities in the disputed waters despite objections from Beijing, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson said Tuesday.

This month, an international tribunal in the Hague deemed the bulk of China's territorial claims in the South China Sea to have no legal basis under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. The case was brought by a fellow South China Sea claimant, the Philippines. China immediately dismissed the court decision as "null and void" and said it would not affect its claims.

Speaking in Vientiane, Laos, following the ASEAN Regional Forum, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that the peaceful settlement of disputes in the South China Sea is "absolutely critical."
The U.S. "does not take a position on the side of one claimant or another claimant," Kerry added.
"What we are pushing for is absolute support for rule of law, for the legal process, and for diplomacy to work out the differences that people have."
Kerry said he had a "constructive meeting" on how the U.S. and China would proceed on this issue with Foreign Minister Wang Yi at the Forum.

Richardson, who just returned from a visit to China, said that he also made clear to his Chinese counterpart that any attempt by China to declare an air identification zone, or ADIZ, over the South China Sea, or efforts to build artificial islands in the Scarborough Shoal in disputed waters closer to the Philippines, were "clearly identified as concerns" for the US.
Richardson said that as close calls between US and Chinese warships grow more frequent, US and Chinese protocols for such encounters have been effective at avoiding escalation or misunderstanding.
Altogether, he said, "I see the relationship as progressing rather than at an impasse."
Now the question is: How can we turn this into about Trump?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-01 15:48:23
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Quote:

Now the question is: How can we turn this into about Trump?

Easy Trump is going to invade China to get some umm...cheap labor!
By fonewear 2016-08-01 15:50:31
Link | Citer | R

Look at those shoes you can practically taste the tears of the slave labor !

Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-01 15:57:12
Link | Citer | R

Nah brah, this isn't some equivalence game. Trump is acting like very few politicians in the US have behaved, taking his game from nations where uttering support for the wrong pol gets you choked out.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-01 15:57:40
Link | Citer | R

cheap labor!

The Chinese outsource to Vietnam and other places now apparently lol

And companies are looking outside of China for manufacturing since the cost is going up a bit
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55