Random Politics & Religion #09

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #09
Random Politics & Religion #09
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-04 11:11:32
Link | Citer | R

The best Chinese place I've ever been to also had double-digit health violations on a regular basis. WORTH IT.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-04 11:12:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The best Chinese place I've ever been to also had double-digit health violations on a regular basis. WORTH IT.

You can really taste the dog meat !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-04 11:14:42
Link | Citer | R

The free market at work. Mmm, I can taste the intestinal distress.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-04 11:15:08
Link | Citer | R

There is no good Chinese or Japanese restaurants in San Antonio.

Sushi Zushi comes close, but nothing can substitute the real deal.

Protip: After living in Japan for several months, I got in the mood for Mexican, found a place in Osaka, worst Mexican restaurant I have ever been to. Went there 3 times afterwards.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-04 11:16:34
Link | Citer | R

It's the American diet at its finest. It tastes so good, but it's so bad for you. Except in this case it has less to do with getting you fat than it does with giving you E.Coli.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-04 11:17:55
Link | Citer | R

It's the American diet at its finest. It tastes so good, but it's so bad for you. Except in this case it has less to do with getting you fat than it does with giving you E.Coli.
At least it's not Chipotle~
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-04 11:19:33
Link | Citer | R

The real Chinese plot to take down America.

Terrible delicious 'Chinese' food, killer WalMart toys, currency manipulation, siphoning American wealth and staying under the radar while Mexico takes all the aggro.
By Blazed1979 2016-08-04 11:22:41
Link | Citer | R

Clearly none of you have ever been to Amsterdam and tried Wok-to-Walk.
By fonewear 2016-08-04 11:22:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
At least it's not Chipotle~
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-04 11:47:10
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
Clearly none of you have ever been to Amsterdam and tried Wok-to-Walk.

Hey, I like Wok-to-Walk!
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-04 11:55:59
Link | Citer | R

A 30-40 tall fence would absolutely drastically cut down the flow of illegal immigrants crossing the Mexican border. If you don't think so go stand on the edge of the 4th story of a parking garage or something, look straight down and imaging climbing down the side on a rope or a ladder. The fear would paralyze most people.

It will be running through a wasteland that no American visits or sees yet just knowing that it is there will for some reason infuriate liberals living on the coasts.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-04 11:59:47
Link | Citer | R

If you wanna stick with a design centered around impracticality, why not dig a moat on each side and fill it with alligators?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-04 12:00:53
Link | Citer | R

Yet del
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
A 30-40 tall fence would absolutely drastically cut down the flow of illegal immigrants crossing the Mexican border. If you don't think so go stand on the edge of the 4th story of a parking garage or something, look straight down and imaging climbing down the side on a rope or a ladder. The fear would paralyze most people.

It will be running through a wasteland that no American visits or sees yet just knowing that it is there will for some reason infuriate liberals living on the coasts.

Yet will delight conservatives who live in the heartland while infuriating conservative ranchers in border states who will lose land to eminent domain.

Cant wait to see the outrage when a multi billion dollar wall is defeated by a 200 dollar tunnel.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-08-04 12:01:48
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Hey, I like Wok-to-Walk!
Its safer than Argentinos steak house chain but its still diarrhea. I enjoy it too after a few trips to the local coffee houses. Just drink lots and lots of water lol.
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-04 12:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
If you wanna stick with a design centered around impracticality, why not dig a moat on each side and fill it with alligators?

Make the entire border an obstacle course with American Gladiator style nerf bazookas and tennis ball guns.

If you can make it past Turbo, Ice, Nitro, and Thunder then welcome to America.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-04 12:02:40
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
conservative ranchers in border states who will lose land to eminent domain.

Clearly we're going to get Mexico to give us their land to build it. I mean, it's their citizens we're keeping hemmed in. Clearly they don't want to lose people. If they didn't want so many people they wouldn't keep having so many.

or something.

I think I've run out of *** to give.

Elect Trump. Build a wall. *** it. I'm male, white, and can pretend to be Christian.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-04 12:03:18
Link | Citer | R

Doubtful... Specs on the wall keep changing anyways and it doesn't really account for the tunnels being used to get people in either...

It will not be running through a vast wasteland that no American sees or visits either... If you haven't been paying attention they've already put up a fence which was wildly over budget and didn't adhere to its schedule... But yeah when they built that they ran into a great deal of issues with land disputes and in one case the fence actually cut off access to a golf course which is now between the border fence and Mexico lol... Not only are there disputes with people who live in the areas but there are difficulties with certain parts of the terrain as well... Have you actually looked into this beyond trump saying that he's gonna build it and Mexico is gonna pay for it?
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-04 12:03:24
Link | Citer | R

Or go through it

Or under it

I hate heights but I'd go over that if it was my only real option, pretty sure the illegals agree. Probably a whole lot less dangerous than some of the routes they take to get in
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-08-04 12:03:54
Link | Citer | R

The fear would paralyze most people.
I'm terrified of heights. But I think the thought of being buried alive by a local drug lord might push me over the edge, no pun intended, to conquer my fears.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-04 12:08:29
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Yet del

Yet will delight conservatives who live in the heartland while infuriating conservative ranchers in border states who will lose land to eminent domain.

Cant wait to see the outrage when a multi billion dollar wall is defeated by a 200 dollar tunnel.
Question remains:

How are they going to build a wall in the middle of the Rio Grande River?

/Texas Border Problems.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-04 12:12:12
Link | Citer | R

Better yet, what's a wall going to do here?

Or here:

Or here:

or here:

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-04 12:13:32
Link | Citer | R

Make it easier to cross, duh.

That's the secret genius of his plan. He pretends it's to keep people out, it's really to bring more cheap labor in!
By Ramyrez 2016-08-04 12:13:42
Link | Citer | R

Plausible deniability at its finest!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-04 12:14:11
Link | Citer | R

Many many years later:

THE WALL IS DONE BOYS. SET THAT FINAL BLOCK IN PLACE. WE'VE DONE IT.

*Mexican hot air balloon flies over the wall*

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-04 12:16:12
Link | Citer | R

Question remains:

/Texas Border Problems.

It's simple. Fill in the Rio Grande.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-04 12:18:59
Link | Citer | R

*Mexican hot air balloon flies over the wall*
Isn't that was SAM missiles are for? To prevent bad Mexican food from crossing the border by air?
By Ramyrez 2016-08-04 12:19:23
Link | Citer | R

With bodies.

Going Attila up in the hizzy.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-04 12:20:11
Link | Citer | R

Question remains:

/Texas Border Problems.

I'm guessing you never heard of the derogatory term from "fresh from the border illegals" made in Texas. We call them "wetbacks" for a reason....
By Bloodrose 2016-08-04 12:20:53
Link | Citer | R

*builds a US Border Wall made of moose and beaver and maple syrup*

STAY THE HELL IN YOUR TRUMP COUNTRY!

YOU'VE EARNED IT!
By Blazed1979 2016-08-04 12:22:32
Link | Citer | R

Turn into a gaitor reserve. I aint *** with no gaitors.
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55