Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 61 62 63
By Jetackuu 2016-07-13 18:43:30
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
easy. only team leader that had boobs.
^
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-13 21:01:12
Link | Citer | R

Went out to eat with friends, restaraunt had a stop on it. Set up 3 lures, ended up getting $12 off our bill for it + caught a bulbasaur, venomoth, taurus, pinsir, few eevees, other things i dont remember, loads of balls.. pretty good night.
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-13 21:19:03
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
loads of balls.. pretty good night.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2016-07-13 21:22:48
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-13 21:40:08
Link | Citer | R

what im working with so far

Also passed by UNC Charlotte, gonna have to go on campus for pokemon one day cause holy *** ***lol

[+]
Serveur: Odin
user: Angeljcar
By Odin.Blazeoffury 2016-07-13 21:57:11
Link | Citer | R

Pokemon has done more than anything to unite our company. I've met so many people at my work. Why? Well, at one department we have a pokestop. Across the street at our other dept? we have a gym. Even neighboring companies are coming over. We have no other nearby gyms or stops... but man the love is real. Continuously dropping modules at the stop. I've worked there for 6 years and have never met other people from other work places and even many within my own company. This Pokemon go is low key a supreme black lives matter movement without wanting to be. Because we got love for everyone whos rolling to the meaningless palm tree.. my works pastor rolled by and said "whats with all the people?" I told him: "we're about to get off... but that palm tree is the phenomenal gathering spot.. it has nothing to do with reality... ill explain tomorrow" lmao
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-13 22:40:40
Link | Citer | R

My sister caught a Kabuto. *** me running...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-13 22:57:36
Link | Citer | R

hoping my 10km egg is a kabuto or omanyte, will find out tomorrow

also saw some at least 65 year old man with a group of kids at a pokestop. made me think of this

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-13 23:05:58
Link | Citer | R

my top and bot of my list. lol

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-13 23:44:51
Link | Citer | R

So how much have each of you spent so far on this game? Realistically how much are you planning on spending over next few months?
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-13 23:50:01
Link | Citer | R

$0, least till the wristband comes out or they fix servers
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-13 23:58:53
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-14 00:00:17
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
hoping my 10km egg is a kabuto or omanyte, will find out tomorrow

also saw some at least 65 year old man with a group of kids at a pokestop.
[/spoiler]
The pokefriends I was walking with Sunday were in their 30s. Every player we saw was 8 - 20s. But the park was at the north edge of Seattle's University district.

So age??? Remember, you are never too old to be immature.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 00:00:33
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
$0, least till the wristband comes out or they fix servers
As well as the various other bugs.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 00:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Remember, you are never too old to be immature.
I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I??
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-14 00:46:10
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-07-14 01:03:02
Link | Citer | R

(team instinct is the best, moltres got its *** beat in the movie and its island taken over by zapdos!)
[+]
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-07-14 02:03:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »

(team instinct is the best, moltres got its *** beat in the movie and its island taken over by zapdos!)

Well I mean, Zapdos > Moltres, just due to lightning > Flying(x2 dmg).

Zapdos > Moltres > Articuno > Zapdos

Ironically because Articuno is also flying, Zapdos still has equal footing against that.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-14 03:08:52
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazeoffury said: »
Pokemon has done more than anything to unite our company. I've met so many people at my work. Why? Well, at one department we have a pokestop. Across the street at our other dept? we have a gym. Even neighboring companies are coming over. We have no other nearby gyms or stops... but man the love is real. Continuously dropping modules at the stop. I've worked there for 6 years and have never met other people from other work places and even many within my own company. This Pokemon go is low key a supreme black lives matter movement without wanting to be. Because we got love for everyone whos rolling to the meaningless palm tree.. my works pastor rolled by and said "whats with all the people?" I told him: "we're about to get off... but that palm tree is the phenomenal gathering spot.. it has nothing to do with reality... ill explain tomorrow" lmao

This statement is pathetic, and absolutely 100% accurate. Black Lives Matter and Police Departments around the country should unite by just setting up PokeMon gyms, lures at various stops, and spreading the pokelove. To think it took a dorky game from the 90s to unite people. Bizarre.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-14 03:28:58
Link | Citer | R

I have spent £4 so far, hopefully I won't spend too much but that's the curse of micro-transactions. I was walking home and there was a Squirtle and Porygon I wanted to catch but I had no pokeballs left, I tried to buy pokecoins and pokeballs but the shop mucked up for me, after about 10 minutes of trying I just gave up.

Eventually did buy some pokeballs but it was too late, used the rest on a lucky egg.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-14 06:40:40
Link | Citer | R

This poor guy might actually die if he tried to hatch that egg lol
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 07:44:20
Link | Citer | R

I see all these stories about people coming together, businesses embracing Pokemon GO.

Then you have the area where I live. Upstate NY. Check out the Louis CK bit about it for a spot on interpretation of the area.

Up here the police have received so many "trespassing" and "suspicious persons" calls that they have released a statement warning players to stay away from parks, museums, libraries, and places of business or they will be arrested. ARRESTED for playing Pokemon GO in PUBLIC PLACES.

People up here are shitty. Most of them are over 40, realize they wasted their lives living in the shithole part of the country and are just bitter towards everyone and anyone. A lot of them just skulk around waiting for someone to have fun and then call the cops on them. We literally had a guy write a letter to the editor saying that he was disappointed because he called the police during a July 4th parade because the firetrucks honked their horns and the police didn't arrest the firefighters. WHAT??

What is even sadder is a library nearby had a horrible act of vandalism occur. Someone took a garden hose and put it in the building's fuel intake pipe and flooded it causing fuel and water to pour out, flooding the grounds and part of the library with fuel. You know who people are blaming on facebook? Muslims? No. ISIS? No. Pokemon GO players, YUP MUST BE THEM.

Long story short, I *** hate people.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-14 08:05:47
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazeoffury said: »

Maybe Pokemon can bring black and white people together and stop gun violence too !
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-14 08:25:42
Link | Citer | R

I live in a small town in England, we officially don't have the game yet although you can download the APK, which many have done. Saw a Pokestop with a Lure for the first time, it just happened to be the new fish and chip shop on the high street, I wonder if it was a player or the business trying to lure people in!

EDIT: Looks like it was released on the Play Store some point today.
By fonewear 2016-07-14 08:35:09
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
I see all these stories about people coming together, businesses embracing Pokemon GO.

Then you have the area where I live. Upstate NY. Check out the Louis CK bit about it for a spot on interpretation of the area.

Up here the police have received so many "trespassing" and "suspicious persons" calls that they have released a statement warning players to stay away from parks, museums, libraries, and places of business or they will be arrested. ARRESTED for playing Pokemon GO in PUBLIC PLACES.

People up here are shitty. Most of them are over 40, realize they wasted their lives living in the shithole part of the country and are just bitter towards everyone and anyone. A lot of them just skulk around waiting for someone to have fun and then call the cops on them. We literally had a guy write a letter to the editor saying that he was disappointed because he called the police during a July 4th parade because the firetrucks honked their horns and the police didn't arrest the firefighters. WHAT??

What is even sadder is a library nearby had a horrible act of vandalism occur. Someone took a garden hose and put it in the building's fuel intake pipe and flooded it causing fuel and water to pour out, flooding the grounds and part of the library with fuel. You know who people are blaming on facebook? Muslims? No. ISIS? No. Pokemon GO players, YUP MUST BE THEM.

Long story short, I *** hate people.

If I paid money to go to a museum and there were Pokemon players getting in the way I'd be a bit annoyed.

I think it is fair for people to set rules against Pokemon Go players. You playing a game is not the most important thing in the world.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 08:43:22
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
If I paid money to go to a museum and there were Pokemon players getting in the way I'd be a bit annoyed.

I think it is fair for people to set rules against Pokemon Go players. You playing a game is not the most important thing in the world.

Absolutely, if the museum staff ask you to leave then you are trespassing at that point. Thing is, the museum staff are encouraging Pokemon GO. Their Facebook page shows a Pidgey in one of the exhibits with prices for admission in the description (yeah lolpidgey).

It is just the bitter old grumps being a-holes trying to ruin fun for someone else.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 09:23:19
Link | Citer | R

If I wanted my in-game shop to bring in money, I'd make sure it would load when clicked.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Serveur: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-07-14 09:36:25
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
If I wanted my in-game shop to bring in money, I'd make sure it would load when clicked.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 09:39:13
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »

Glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.
"Something went wrong. Please try again."
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 09:41:57
Link | Citer | R

I buy enough to to get 8 incense and 8 lucky eggs, it glitches, refuses the transaction, I restart...

200 coins, 16 incense. That's unacceptable.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 61 62 63