Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-07-13 12:42:35
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
The cops here in CT already got tough on people. Anyone caught trespassing on private property while playing Pokemon GO is going to be prosecuted for it.
That said, Nintendo really needs to rethink where the Gyms are and adjust accordingly.
They definitely do.

I don't live in the center of the city but I still live within the city and yet where I live exactly only has one pokémon spot and no gym at all in a 30min by foot radius.

At first I thought it was based on surface/distance but it seems to be based on something completely different. I haven't even seen anyone playing it in my neighborhood despite it being full of buildings/monuments/houses. There is literally nothing.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-13 12:45:57
Link | Citer | R

Amazingly, there were several pokestops and gyms at a local cemetery in Delaware. Anybody care to go walking in there? Saw like 4 stops within the gates, which is a great leveling up spot.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-13 12:50:53
Link | Citer | R

This can't be real right lol

[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-13 13:01:14
Link | Citer | R

See, now this is where the lines start to blur a bit, and it can get really troublesome fairly quickly. I chuckled at the police station story, and the Baptist church one was classic. But I can't seem to feel proud of the fact that, as this game unfolds, we're going to start finding some strange pokemon in the most unusual (and somewhat offensive places).

Can you imagine the backlash if people found dozens of Voltorbs near and around the White House grounds? Its just a matter of time until you're boarding a plane and you scream "WAIT, DON'T TAKE OFF, I GOTTA CATCH ELECTRODE, A BOMB POKEMON. HE'S RIGHT IN THE COCKPIT".

Jk, this is what makes this game great. Inb4 snorlax is found at the library.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-13 13:09:31
Link | Citer | R

Incoming Jynx at a BLM rally.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-13 14:13:06
Link | Citer | R

accurate.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 14:22:32
Link | Citer | R

I bought Pokecoins and now my shop is just showing a blank screen D=(when I can actually log in).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-13 14:34:46
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I bought Pokecoins and now my shop is just showing a blank screen D=(when I can actually log in).

Happens to me even without buying, and just to view. Either wait a few seconds, close the shop and retry (wait like 10s), or restart the app. But yes, same buggy thing for me too. Can also try turning your wifi on and off as well.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 15:06:18
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

You'll only find Jinxes at McDonalds and Walmart.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 15:06:51
Link | Citer | R

Thats because you're Instinct! :p
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 15:11:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Jiko said: »
Faelar said: »
The most PokeSpots I've seen in 1 place so far. This is a local college, across the way from a major mall. Funny thing is the mall (biggest in town) area doesn't have jack for Gyms or PokeSpots, but just down the street is an explosion of them xD

I'll screenshot mine later. At least 20 spots in a 15 minute walk.

LUCKY EGG ALL THE THINGS

Edit: I forgot I wasnt going out there tonight. Next time I do, I'll screenshot it.

That's obviously not showing the ones behind me, also.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-13 15:14:38
Link | Citer | R

There's an alliance between Team Mystic and Team Valor for only one purpose; to laugh at Team Instinct.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 15:19:30
Link | Citer | R

Team Instinct 4 life!

Or until they allow us to change teams.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-13 15:31:57
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 15:39:06
Link | Citer | R

I was really turned off by team Valor, their description made them sound like the stereotypical villains.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 15:44:35
Link | Citer | R

My next 10k egg, for sure.

Edit: video wont show. :\ Will try to get a direct link being its not on youtube.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 15:52:41
Link | Citer | R

What are your guys level/best pokemon, anyway?

Lv 20
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 15:53:28
Link | Citer | R

Like in the 300s? I'm still only level 7 so pretty far off having a high CP pokemon.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-13 15:56:00
Link | Citer | R

lvl 7 too, cant do much cause servers are ***.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-07-13 15:57:08
Link | Citer | R

So I had an XL, XL eevee, and was like hotdamn, so I finally evolved it and I think this Flareon will only cap out at 800... What am I doing wrong, is it just purely trainer level affecting max CP? I'm level 11 :I
 Asura.Wormfeeder
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2016-07-13 15:57:47
Link | Citer | R

I thought that was Chyula.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 16:01:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Wormfeeder said: »

I thought that was Chyula.

You'll pretty often find snorlaxs and meowths also, but they're harder to catch...
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 16:03:17
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of all this, theres a lv 5 gym down the street I gotta steal. Brb.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 16:09:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
So I had an XL, XL eevee, and was like hotdamn, so I finally evolved it and I think this Flareon will only cap out at 800... What am I doing wrong, is it just purely trainer level affecting max CP? I'm level 11 :I
I'm not 100% sure how it works myself but from everything I've read you will end up finding higher CP potential pokemon as your level increases, add to the fact there is a limit to how far you can power up pokemon based on your level.
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-13 16:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Hate when im walking with friends and spot a pokemon i dont have. and they are all lower lvl but get one higher or around the same CP as me. but half the time they break out of my ball and then run off, but all my friends catch theirs xD
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 16:47:47
Link | Citer | R

Like in the 300s? I'm still only level 7 so pretty far off having a high CP pokemon.

If I'm to be completely honest here, and im not saying this biasedly,
Heres the benefits/cons I've noticed

Team Valor: They have the numbers to overwhelm others gyms. The more gyms you hold, the more pokecoins you receive every 21 hours, making it a LOT easier to purchase lucky eggs from the shop. (Do NOT waste your coins on anything else. They're a waste of money.) The only issue I've noticed with them is that they're kind of arrogant. Not all, but most that I've met.

Team Mystic: We're underrated, but we're close knit because we're not as diverse as Valor. We're still capable of holding gyms, BUT honestly only if you know a few friends that can toss higher level pokemon into the gym with you. We dont have the numbers, but we have power and (at least around here), we have the power to hold gyms, just not the numbers.

Team Instinct: Very underused/rated team. very low chance of holding gyms due to, again, lack of numbers, except its even more of a disadvantage based on numbers. I cant really get into positives since I really dont know much about how they are as there are not as many around here to gauge.

Overall: It comes down to what is more appealing to you. being only lv 7, I'd reroll for what team you actually want. A tip: If you already spent money on lucky eggs to level, save ALL your weedle/pidgey candy and depending how much candy you have, save about 10-15 of each. They cost 12 candy to evolve and with lucky egg activated, you get 1k per evolution. during that time the egg is running, evolve everything you can. I went one and a half levels doing this, and I went from halfway into 17 to 20 last night with 3 eggs.

With egg active:
Pokestops - 100xp plus double bonus for curveball or nice/great/excellent. Try to drive to an area with multiple close pokespots. The area I go (Screenshot above) has about 20+ in a 15 minute walk, that alone is 4k xp per egg. I have spent 11$ for the 25 eggs since this is a very easy way to level.
Catching pokemon - 200xp. Aim for ALL pokemon, but prioritize weedles and pidgeys especially, as 4 = an evolution, so 1800 xp for that.
Evolution - as mentioned, 1k per evolution. save up all your candy (Even others besides weedle/pidgey as all evolutions are extra XP!)

Also: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME EVOLVING/LEVELING UP YOUR POKEMON UNTIL YOU'RE ROUGHLY LV 15!!! You want to save as much stardust as you can because leveling up starts to gets insane once you get into the thousands. Im at 1500 and its costing me 3k dust and 3 candy. On top of that, the higher the level you are, the higher the pokemons starting CP you will find. I got a 505 oddish last night I evolved into a 9-something gloom. Once I evolve it into its next stage, Im probably looking around 1200 (RNGesus bless me) to start. Trust me, the more you wait, the better off you will become, so be patient. There are other tips on how to level/train, but these are your basic strats to help you become the very best, like noone ever was...

Edit: I had a bunch written when I started to edit, but got erased somehow and cant undo. the short version of what I said was dont waste time using modules unless you see one active and have an incense. From personal experence, you're get between 7-9 on average, and with incense, maybe an extra 5 or so.. all low CP, so while it may be good stardust/evolution fodder, its not worthwhile in the long run in my opinion.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-13 16:53:49
Link | Citer | R

kind of arrogant.
Nuh-uh!

...peasant.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-13 17:18:53
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-13 17:57:14
Link | Citer | R

honestly, there is a lot of team diversity all around, some areas might have more reds, while others might have more blues or yellows.
there isnt really a rule to set em apart.

Quote:
then why did you pick team red/valor, misa?

easy. only team leader that had boobs.

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63