Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-12 20:36:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazeoffury said: »
When all your local Pokestops are churches...

i was wondering about that. Everyone iv seen so far is a church...
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-12 20:38:57
Link | Citer | R

so can someone explain the leveling system to me? Iv had it for a week or however long its been, but there is nothing around me out here. But i have to go closer to town today to another persons house and suddenly caught several right there. Then two more in the Lowes parking lot. Was kinda surprising at this point. But how do they get stronger and what not if your not fighting random pokemon in field like the games of old?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2016-07-12 21:11:54
Link | Citer | R

Every pokemon you catch gives Stardust, as well as candy for the evolutionary line of what you caught (for example, anything from the Pidgey line gives Pidgey candy). If you go to your pokemon menu and click on a pokemon, you'll see "Power Up" and "Evolve". Power Up is how you increase their CP (which makes them stronger in battle), and that takes Stardust + candies for that evolutionary line. Evolve takes only candies, but it can be a lot, especially for higher evolutions.

You also get a candy for transferring a pokemon to the professor, but despite how it sounds, you can't ever get that pokemon back. He's basically smashing them into candy. :P

I'm sure you can buy the stuff with RL money too, but I've not looked at that.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-12 22:03:35
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »

They're landmarks. They also just copy/pasted all the landmarks they used in their other game to PGO. Kinda dont want to place a pokestop in the backyard of some random persons house.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-12 22:11:05
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-12 22:25:28
Link | Citer | R

Censor the bad word or it'll get removed
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-12 22:30:15
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Jiko said: »

They're landmarks. They also just copy/pasted all the landmarks they used in their other game to PGO. Kinda dont want to place a pokestop in the backyard of some random persons house.

cause getting a whole bunch of different minded ppl to gather near a church sounds so much better.. :/
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-12 22:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »
Every pokemon you catch gives Stardust,

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »
as well as candy for the evolutionary line of what you caught (for example, anything from the Pidgey line gives Pidgey candy). If you go to your pokemon menu and click on a pokemon, you'll see "Power Up" and "Evolve". Power Up is how you increase their CP (which makes them stronger in battle), and that takes Stardust + candies for that evolutionary line. Evolve takes only candies, but it can be a lot, especially for higher evolutions.
Are there any benefits/drawbacks to evolving a pokemon early/later? Would it be better to cap cp then evolve, or is the evolved cap the same either way?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-12 23:08:33
Link | Citer | R

cause getting a whole bunch of different minded ppl to gather near a church sounds so much better.. :/

They dont discriminate on religious locations. Plus, Im sure if someone used a module at a church, the fact that it's a church would be a low priority on the list of worry.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-12 23:48:44
Link | Citer | R

They dont discriminate on religious locations. Plus, Im sure if someone used a module at a church, the fact that it's a church would be a low priority on the list of worry.

The Westboro Baptist Church Is Getting Owned In Pokémon Go
“We recruited Jigglypuff to deal with the sodomite Clefairy" is probably not a sentence you thought you'd read today.
by Cara Giaimo
July 11, 2016

Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-12 23:54:11
Link | Citer | R

I just saw three 20 somethings walking the edge of a highway off ramp looking for pokemon at midnight.

If anything Pokemon Go will give darwinism a swift kick into gear.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-13 00:02:33
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-13 00:06:14
Link | Citer | R

edit: Fk spoilers

source
http://imgur.com/gallery/iQNiY
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-07-13 02:14:30
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-13 03:25:43
Link | Citer | R

blah blah

They = Developers, not the religious groups themselves... Use some common sense.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2016-07-13 03:47:55
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 07:57:53
Link | Citer | R

So no one else in my area plays Team Instinct and I can't change team as of yet, so lame.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-13 08:19:03
Link | Citer | R

I did this when i was out.
Watching everyone running between the points was funny
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 09:20:48
Link | Citer | R

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
By fonewear 2016-07-13 09:25:24
Link | Citer | R

The Sun it burns ! My pasty white skin can't go out in the real world and find Pokemon !
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 09:26:51
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
The Sun it burns ! My pasty white skin can't go out in the real world and find Pokemon !
Since I already got a Porygon, I think I can retire from Pokemon Go, I don't think I've ever caught a Porygon before.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-13 09:28:51
Link | Citer | R

I must live way out in the middle of nowhere cause I haven't seen anyone playing this game anywhere.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-13 09:34:08
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I must live way out in the middle of nowhere cause I haven't seen anyone playing this game anywhere.
There are a few people at work who play but I haven't seen a lot, I'll put it down to being in a small town and the fact it isn't officially available to download in the UK atm.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-13 10:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-13 10:52:25
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Trying to fool Pokemon Go into thinking you're somewhere you not (known as GPS spoofing) appears to get you banned from the game for around an hour - and the way the game does this is kind of brilliant.

Some noble and not-so noble test subjects on Reddit report that, rather than simply locking you out of the game, Pokemon Go turns cheaters' worlds into cold and lonely places.

Pokestops won't sell you items, Gyms won't let you battle and wild Pokemon, perhaps sensing that their potential new master is purest evil, always run away from you.

Reports on how long bans last have varied from minutes to several hours, but an hour seems to be most common. Some have theorised that there's a formula that calculates the length of bans depending on how far away you've "moved", but for now the process remains pretty opaque.

Some rural users have taken to spoofing simply because there isn't enough Pokemon Go-odness in their respective areas, but Niantic would clearly prefer this didn't happen. A petition has been set up to let players suggest new locations for Pokestops and Gyms to combat the problem.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-13 11:00:54
Link | Citer | R

Glad its being noticed, but at the same time, I feel like there may be a way to circumvent Niantic knowing whether your spoofing or not. People are smart.

But even still, a few hours is probably not as much of a deterrent for some. If you want to catch all of the Pokémon in Central park, New York, you could just spoof your location, get banned, but when you return, you're still better off than being in a no-pokemon land.

Also, was on my way to work today and say a Staryu and Growlithe. I love how I missed those two and have only seen them once. Be late to work or catch 2 pokemon you've never seen before? Hmmm... I chose job, but meh.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-13 11:49:44
Link | Citer | R

blah blah

They = Developers, not the religious groups themselves... Use some common sense.

oh come on.. that artical is flat out hilarious'

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-13 12:34:34
Link | Citer | R

was wondering how some people in my area are already 20. Just figured they found good monument spots and just spammed them. didnt know that in the store was XP lucky eggs XD thought they were pokemon eggs. No wonder some people are crazy high lvl already. BAH.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63