Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63
 Asura.Diavos
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Diavolo
By Asura.Diavos 2016-07-15 15:11:23
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
Serveur: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-15 15:35:10
Link | Citer | R

^I need this restaurant in my life.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-15 16:09:01
Link | Citer | R

I never got a free pizza playing XI.

*** this game.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-15 16:14:27
Link | Citer | R

This thread is now a Megathread

/sticky
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-15 16:31:47
Link | Citer | R

Man my town is a Mystic onry area, I went to a gym which is a local church and started fighting, as I'm doing it 2 guys in a car literally spin into the car park and take it back moments after I get my Pokemon nice and settled.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-15 16:33:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
I have heard that 3 footed pokemon are likely not worth your time hunting down, unless its REALLY rare type. This is because Pokémon tend to despawn and reappear somewhere else every 5-15 minutes or so. 3 footprints means they are like 200 meters away, but you have no idea which direction they are in. You also don't know when they spawned. So you could potentially waste a lot of time trying to track down a pokemon that could soon despawn very quickly.

1-2 footed pokemon are much easier to track, by using the 10 step method.

Sounds like the developers took notes from the VNM era of FFXI.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-15 16:40:11
Link | Citer | R

Edited for incorrectness. The redditor was wrong.
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-15 17:10:39
Link | Citer | R

Also anyone else have short spawn circles? Idk when i walk with friends two of them get the pokemon to spawn when i still have one foot. I then walk like 10-15 more steps and then it spawns. I always feel like i have a shorter spawn than they do. idk maybe its my phone. =/
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-15 18:17:28
Link | Citer | R

dont suppose there are any efficient ways of getting pokeballs aside from pokestops and buying? Since im only on when im connected to a house wifi network, i cant rly go to stops atm. I lost a lot of balls earlier today trying to catch a clefable. Missed a lot, but he escaped a good 4-5 times as well. My pokeball number was getting to low, so i had to stop trying :(
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-15 18:19:26
Link | Citer | R

A place with free wifi. Malls and restaurants usually have it and you'll usually find a few pokespots around there.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-15 18:27:43
Link | Citer | R

/sigh god i hate malls....

i have caught some in lowes parking lot tho. Just no spots around there' I meant to check at some places i was at today, but didnt remember until i after i left.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-15 18:30:32
Link | Citer | R

So I don't understand this situation with my phone.

If I WALK into town, my phone locks up as soon as I hit my driveway. The guy walks in place, but I can't swivel the map, no pokemon show up etc. If I close out of the app and try and open it, I get Gyrados load screen stuck, and until I COMPLETELY REINSTALL, nothing works. Even if I get home on my wifi, it doesn't work.

If we DRIVE into town, my phone keeps up, it works, pokemon show up, I get pokespots etc.

what ze feck
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-07-15 18:35:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Diavos said: »

This pizza joint is in Dallas, TX
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-15 18:37:30
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »

If I WALK into town, my phone locks up as soon as I hit my driveway. The guy walks in place, but I can't swivel the map, no pokemon show up etc. If I close out of the app and try and open it, I get Gyrados load screen stuck, and until I COMPLETELY REINSTALL, nothing works. Even if I get home on my wifi, it doesn't work.

If we DRIVE into town, my phone keeps up, it works, pokemon show up, I get pokespots etc.

what ze feck

Deoxys
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-15 18:40:00
Link | Citer | R

what ze feck

If you go from Wifi to Data or Data to Wifi 99% of the time your phone will lock up. Is that what is happening? I generally turn off my Wifi before I go poke hunting
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-15 18:41:06
Link | Citer | R

what ze feck

mine does that now and then. It will freeze up repeatedly for a while. Eventually it starts working again. But im not sure why this is occurring.

On a different note, this team harmony i keep hearing about, it that actually an option now, or just a consept? (i dont have a team atm so no idea if its available)
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-15 18:41:53
Link | Citer | R

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »

what ze feck

If you go from Wifi to Data or Data to Wifi 99% of the time your phone will lock up. Is that what is happening? I generally turn off my Wifi before I go poke hunting
I'm not saying it's Deoxys, but it's Deoxys.
[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-15 18:45:23
Link | Citer | R

Wifi <<>> cellular data is definitely a problem.

When I get stuck on the Gyarados loading screen though (usually at 20~25%), I let it sit for about 10 seconds and force close the app (iOS). Re-open the app, wait about 10 seconds to see if it works, then force close again if it doesn't. I'm usually able to get in after trying this for about a minute, but sometimes I have to give up for 10min or so before it'll finally work.

This issue is probably the second most frustrating behind the trainer club account lockouts that keep happening. >___> Third place goes to freeze-on-catch.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-15 18:51:19
Link | Citer | R

what ze feck

Nope, I thought the first time that was it, so I turn my wifi off before I venture out. Make sure it is working for a good bit in the house before I go.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-15 19:32:56
Link | Citer | R

This guy actually went out and measured the steps.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-15 21:49:21
Link | Citer | R

421 (looks to cap around 500) Eevee. turned into a 841 Jolteon that looks to cap mid 900s. then did a 355 eevee that looked to cap at mid 400s. and went to a 950 Vaporeon that caps 1050ish... i dont get this D: they were both normal non xs or xl eevees that went into XS jolteon/vaporeon... not sure how evolves work
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-15 23:48:32
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if posted but...

Quote:
The team is currently heads down working on the game. We do not have any announced plans for countries beyond New Zealand, Australia, US and Germany at the moment.

Chris Kramer, Vice President
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-16 10:11:27
Link | Citer | R

now im curious to know what the max distance is. Iv had some show up with 3 feet last night. I walked a good bit and they never changed to two.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-16 11:27:20
Link | Citer | R

421 (looks to cap around 500) Eevee. turned into a 841 Jolteon that looks to cap mid 900s. then did a 355 eevee that looked to cap at mid 400s. and went to a 950 Vaporeon that caps 1050ish... i dont get this D: they were both normal non xs or xl eevees that went into XS jolteon/vaporeon... not sure how evolves work

Got a 570-some eevee in the wild, gonna edit this with a screenshot in a sec.

Edit 2: Unless I misunderstoood you, and you meant that YOUR personal eevee went to 500 cap, which is entirely possible, rendering this whole post useless.

Edit: I'm level 20 for refernece.

[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-16 11:27:57
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »

now im curious to know what the max distance is. Iv had some show up with 3 feet last night. I walked a good bit and they never changed to two.

steps are currently glitched since the patch. (at least that I know with android)
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-16 11:59:27
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Not sure if posted but...

Quote:
The team is currently heads down working on the game. We do not have any announced plans for countries beyond New Zealand, Australia, US and Germany at the moment.

Chris Kramer, Vice President

It's in Canada and England also. I have friends in both that I've saw screenshots of them playing. (pokemon caught/avatars)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-16 12:22:19
Link | Citer | R

Servers have been down all morning. Anyone able to login since the hack?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-16 12:26:26
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »

I wouldn't waste my time in 3 feet pokemon. You just don't know the direction they are in, nor when they spawned and despawn. They should definitely add a pokemon compass to the pokedex that shows the general direction I'd a talked pokemon.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-16 12:27:10
Link | Citer | R

Direction to a tracked pokemon*
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63