Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 61 62 63
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-14 13:05:41
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Jiko said: »
Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
I wish they would give stuff too. but unlike other games how would they do it? they dont have a system where you collect your items. Even if they did it where you get items when you log in im not sure they would flash on screen.

They should be doing events. like double xp/items at pokestops or something. Lucky egg drop chance in pokestops. idk.

It just came out, give them some time to fix ***first, then worry about events later. Im sure they'd have to do events for the legendary pokemon, how to boost their CP, I havent a clue (Rare candy, maybe?), but I'm sure somethings will be coming...

Think it will be awhile before events. BUT! I do believe rare candy would be a hot seller in the shop.. though maybe they should limit how many you can buy or something. otherwise it will 100% be pay to win.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-14 13:12:23
Link | Citer | R

I'll just leave this one here

Hmmm doesn't seem to embed...

assets.amuniversal.com/11e2b2a02bb3013487f6005056a9545d
[+]
 Odin.Strummer
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Strummer 2016-07-14 13:13:26
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
Odin.Godofgods said: »
how do u access the in game pics from pkgo?

No clue, I assumed everyone was just using screenshot functions on their phones for that?

dont even no how to do that. Only switched sim card over to a smart phone in the last week or two. (ironically i only ever used it as a camera) but i saw it had the option to take pics in game, i just cant find them anywhere.

My Android phone created a new folder in my image gallery called "PokemonGO," and it's filing my in-game pics there. Not sure if this will help you or not, but I thought I'd mention it just in case. Good luck!
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 13:19:14
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

I'll just leave this one here

Hmmm doesn't seem to embed...

assets.amuniversal.com/11e2b2a02bb3013487f6005056a9545d
[+]
 Asura.Avallon
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2016-07-14 13:20:06
Link | Citer | R

People need to start being sensible when playing this game - particular when driving. It's bad enough that accidents happen due to texting, drinking and driving, etc., but this is getting out of hand.

With how quickly the game has taken hold in such a short time frame, accidents like this could become more and more frequent - and worse. Do yourself and others a favor, don't wrap your car around a tree attempting to catch a Pikachu.

Quote:
A driver was injured Tuesday night in Auburn after crashing while playing Pokémon Go.

Auburn Police responded to an accident around 10:45 p.m. ET to find a vehicle that had gone off the road and struck a tree. The driver admitted to actively playing the Pokémon Go game while driving, which caused him to be distracted.

Police did not identify the driver but said he suffered minor injuries in the crash.

Released last week, Pokémon Go is a mobile game that allows smartphone users to fight digital monsters in real life as they explore their surroundings in search of virtual Pokémon characters. It has caused some safety concerns, as players travel around while looking at their phone's screen without regard to their surroundings.

In a statement, Auburn Police Chief Shawn Butler reminded players to use common sense when playing the game and to remember that personal safety should be paramount above everything else. He also offered the following suggestions:

Do not use the application when you are operating a motor vehicle or bicycle.
Do not trespass on private property when trying to “catch” a Pokémon.
Be aware of your surroundings when walking and do not stare down at your phone not knowing hazards around you, like roadways, drop-offs, waterways, etc.
Use caution when sharing your location as strangers can see your location information.
Travel in groups in public/well lit locations.
"Luckily the driver was not seriously injured but this is an example of how easily accidents can occur when someone is engaged in the game and not paying attention," Butler said.

Source
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 13:22:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Avallon said: »
Do yourself and others a favor, don't wrap your car around a tree attempting to catch a Pikachu.

Seriously.

I mean a Chansey or a Zapdos I could understand but a *** Pikachu? Get it together.
[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
Serveur: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-14 13:26:09
Link | Citer | R

Sooo I understand that a popular method for grinding xp is hoarding Pidgeys and other 12-candy mons for mass evolution with lucky eggs, but what are y'all doing with your excess 25 or 50-candy pokemon?

Without trading, it seems like there's no real reason to keep them around once you've found one with higher CP. :o
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-14 13:26:49
Link | Citer | R

Someone called the police here because of a man carrying a weapon of some sort at a sports ground. They sent out several cars lol

Turns out it was just some guy trying to catch pokemon
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 13:35:34
Link | Citer | R

Because games like this bank on micro transactions, thats why it's free. The casual player may not spend anything, but with every game, there are whoppers that have to be the very best, like no one ever was., hence they'll spend a hell of a lot of money to do so.

The industry typically refer to them as "Whales" because of how much you can get from exploiting them.

I misused the term, I used whoppers instead of whales, but I meant the same as you mentioned. ^^; Whoopies.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 13:45:34
Link | Citer | R

I wish they would give stuff too. but unlike other games how would they do it? they dont have a system where you collect your items. Even if they did it where you get items when you log in im not sure they would flash on screen.

They should be doing events. like double xp/items at pokestops or something. Lucky egg drop chance in pokestops. idk.

It just came out, give them some time to fix ***first, then worry about events later. Im sure they'd have to do events for the legendary pokemon, how to boost their CP, I havent a clue (Rare candy, maybe?), but I'm sure somethings will be coming...

Think it will be awhile before events. BUT! I do believe rare candy would be a hot seller in the shop.. though maybe they should limit how many you can buy or something. otherwise it will 100% be pay to win.

I personally think rare candy wont be something purchasable, but something (obviously) rare from a pokestop. You're going to need a ***ton to level legendaries, so for something like that, it should be equally difficult to obtain.
By Zululu 2016-07-14 13:46:08
Link | Citer | R

Haha I was in the passenger seat playing and the 'woman' behind us at a light got mad, honked, and passed us speeding and recklessly
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 13:49:51
Link | Citer | R

A piece of advice. Im lv 20; I just started to be able to get ultra balls. Having 3 types of balls is an inventory sink, plus berries to catch some of the higher lv pokemon. If you can't be in gyms that are constantly being held for coins, I recommend spending the 5$ to get up to 500 inventory space. Having to throw an ultra ball to catch a weedle until I can get to a stop is not something I, personally, enjoy doing.

Again, its just a suggestion for when you start getting into the lv 20s that'll help you greatly.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-14 14:14:17
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Someone called the police here because of a man carrying a weapon of some sort at a sports ground. They sent out several cars lol

Turns out it was just some guy trying to catch pokemon

id like to see that one.... I dont get how someone could mistake a guy with a phone keeping to himself for someone gone crazy with a weapon trying to injure ppl or rob the place... While pokemon go is new, im willing to bet somewhere along the line they would have seen a guy with a cell phone before. Iv heard they are quite popular...
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 14:18:16
Link | Citer | R

I didn't realize I had so much candy. I just evolved a pidgey all the way and like 6 raticates.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-14 14:20:10
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

those two are probably the only ones there so goofy enough that they could pull that off. Even golddust might have issues with that one'
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-14 14:28:57
Link | Citer | R

so after a week here of not finding anything, i had to go to a house up north closer to a more populated area. And immidetely found a few. My first one was Oddish!

However, my phone has a zoom camera that the camera lens actually comes out of. I usually have a cover/protector on it. So if the camera turns on while the protector is on, it senses the resistance and cancels going into camera mode.

So i wasnt expecting anything when oddish suddenly appeared. My cover was still on. So the game went into catching mode, but my camera canceled out. Leaving me a black screen and pokemon go music. Had to turn of phone and back on for it to try again. - I also had a few issues with freezing there.

Then i found a weedle on my leg. First time i was happy to see a bug on me.

I stopped at lows on the way back. I was curious if the game would work while connected to there free store wifi for viewing their website. And wouldnt ya know it, a bird flew right in my car!

I honestly wasnt expecting it to work there'
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 15:52:16
Link | Citer | R

god *** damn, something about using an incense makes me disconnect. I got another one today from leveling and disconnected as soon as it kicked in. 15 minutes so far at the gyrados.
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-14 16:07:19
Link | Citer | R

Idk if its just me or what but today i walked a bit and still my eggs were 4.0/5. then go out with some friends and hit a monument. boom 4.3/5 then walk maybe 100feet to another monument and all of a sudden im 4.6/5 xD what is going on with my eggs D:
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 16:12:12
Link | Citer | R

"Pokemon Go and Blow" replacing "Netflix and Chill".

So proud.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-14 16:16:29
Link | Citer | R

still love this one

source
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-14 16:24:14
Link | Citer | R

Friend of mine caught all 250 already... He is 36 and works in game development
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-14 16:26:58
Link | Citer | R

some (captured) pokemons have a blue aura, not sure what this means
Quote:
Tested the theory: If you sort all of your pokemon by recent, the pokemon that have been caught recently all have the background, while pokemon caught yesterday or an extended period of time before have lost the blue background.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 16:31:05
Link | Citer | R

250/150?
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 16:41:05
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
some (captured) pokemons have a blue aura, not sure what this means
Quote:
Tested the theory: If you sort all of your pokemon by recent, the pokemon that have been caught recently all have the background, while pokemon caught yesterday or an extended period of time before have lost the blue background.

Its what you've caught within the last 24 (I believe) hours, thats correct.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 16:44:13
Link | Citer | R

250/150?

Forgetting Mew already? :p
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 16:54:48
Link | Citer | R

Some myths busted:

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/pokemon-go-myths-busted-eevee-evolutions-graveyard-ghosts-and-more-545482
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-14 17:08:49
Link | Citer | R

Isn't there only 100 pokemon available right now?
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-14 17:43:52
Link | Citer | R

i read just the original 150/151 - forget where tho
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-14 17:52:41
Link | Citer | R

if anything i'd assume legendary pokemon arent available outside of special events
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 17:55:12
Link | Citer | R

*Officially calls ****

***!
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 61 62 63