Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 216 217 218
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-03-14 20:38:19
Link | Citer | R

Let's just hope that the next batch of candidates are at least somewhat competent.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-14 20:39:37
Link | Citer | R

Kick that can!
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-03-14 20:46:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Let's just hope that the next batch of candidates are at least somewhat competent.

Such a simple expectation shouldn't be the pipe dream it currently is.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-03-14 20:49:02
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Such a simple expectation shouldn't be the pipe dream it currently is.
Let's Kickstarter that ***!

Donate now to the Lordgrim Kingnobody campaign fund 2020!

The motto is: I can't be any worse than Trump or Sanders!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-14 21:20:51
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
I almost want Bernie to pull it off. Watching the world burn is becoming a rather enjoyable pastime.

Clinton, Kasich, Rubio would just be more of the same slow downward death spiral that when it finally hits nobody will care.

Trump and Bernie have the potential to light things on fire just to piss people off.

Imagine a Trump/Bernie combo the world may end from such greatness !
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-14 22:45:51
Link | Citer | R

You may be onto something fone..
By Ruaumoko 2016-03-15 06:50:08
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Altimaomega said: »
I almost want Bernie to pull it off. Watching the world burn is becoming a rather enjoyable pastime.

Clinton, Kasich, Rubio would just be more of the same slow downward death spiral that when it finally hits nobody will care.

Trump and Bernie have the potential to light things on fire just to piss people off.

Imagine a Trump/Bernie combo the world may end from such greatness !
Both are candidates from outside the establishment, both were never intended to even make it this far in the race, neither are at the mercy of lobbyists, and neither can do anything wrong in the eyes of their supporters.

Match made in heaven.
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 07:33:22
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Diavolo said: »
Ramyrez said: »
I will say that for the rest of the world. They seem to think individual Americans have a hell of a lot more power than we have.

The mistake is thinking you don't.

And when the time comes to vote against him, I shall.

But acting like I have some sort of power over how he spends his money or his legion of adoring sycophants? Nope.

I have yet to see an valid argument against Trump. We have had 8 years of a failed President already. I don't see how Trump could be worse.

If the fact that he spews hate and bile at a near non-stop pace isn't enough for you, then nothing will. He's the closest to an actual Fascist American politics has seen, but his followers have spent the past eight years stripping that word of all meaning by inappropriately throwing it at Obama, so they don't even *** get it.

Trump is scum. A walking, talking, breathing pile of cat ***.

I don't give a good god damn if he turns this country into a gold-plated paradise. If that paradise is basically WASP-only, I want nothing to do with it.

The fact that entire countries -- allies! -- would consider banning him from their country and have nothing to do with him as a world leader should be indicative of far, far greater issues.

Edit: Of course, inversely, all my vitriol aside, there's always that little spark of anarchist in me that still says, "Why not? You *** want to watch the world burn? I'll probably weather it a lot better than the rest of you."
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-03-15 08:05:57
Link | Citer | R

If the fact that he spews hate and bile at a near non-stop pace isn't enough for you, then nothing will.
Wait, after nearly 8 years of non-stop hate and bile from Obama, you are tired of Trump's hate and bile? Man, you need to start looking around your area...

He's the closest to an actual Fascist American politics has seen, but his followers have spent the past eight years stripping that word of all meaning by inappropriately throwing it at Obama, so they don't even *** get it.
Obama isn't fascist, but Trump isn't fascist either. He is just opinionated against people. Kindof like Obama is. And Clinton. And Sanders.

Instead of the wealthy and successful that Obama/Clinton/Sanders are against, Trump is against illegals and people of Islamic faith. How is the democrats any different than Trump on their ill placed biases?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 08:24:22
Link | Citer | R

Wait, after nearly 8 years of non-stop hate and bile from Obama, you are tired of Trump's hate and bile? Man, you need to start looking around your area...

I'm being deadly serious when I ask you to provide me an instance of Obama utilizing hate speech the way that Trump does. I don't recall him ever speaking or even implying things in such a fashion. But I'm willing to admit I may be bias, as long as there's record of such and not just rhetorical "I don't like this guy, so he's hateful." Please provide examples.

Obama isn't fascist, but Trump isn't fascist either. He is just opinionated against people. Kindof like Obama is. And Clinton. And Sanders.

Instead of the wealthy and successful that Obama/Clinton/Sanders are against, Trump is against illegals and people of Islamic faith. How is the democrats any different than Trump on their ill placed biases?

Except none of the named Democrats actually hate the "wealthy and successful," given that they are among those wealthy and successful and likely only spend their private time with the same people.

You're really demonstrating quite well, however, the twisted persecution complex present in our nation right now. You're suggesting that being in favor of policies that gradually soften the drastic wealth distribution problems in this country is somehow on par with persecuting an entire group of people because of their religion. It's really disheartening. Just like you constantly accuse me of hating corporations, when I don't. What I hate is greed and the inclination of the people at the top to abuse those at the bottom.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 08:35:44
Link | Citer | R

Also:

but Trump isn't fascist either. He is just opinionated against people.

While many definitions are available, I think this one from Wiki is pretty spot-on.

Quote:
Robert Paxton says that fascism is "a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation, or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy, and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion."[32]

Of course, as always, I'm sure someone will try to twist that to match Obama too, because clearly he's the worst president we've ever had, ever.

*eyeroll*
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-15 08:44:42
Link | Citer | R

because clearly he's the worst president we've ever had, ever

carter was the worst!

oblame-a was the second worst!!...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 08:50:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
because clearly he's the worst president we've ever had, ever

carter was the worst!

oblame-a was the second worst!!...

*** peanut farmer.

Great guy. Terrible president.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-15 08:58:07
Link | Citer | R

Terrible president.

he supported the Khmer Rouge.... >.>
he is a horrible person and a crazed anti-semite

jimmy
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 09:01:11
Link | Citer | R

Terrible president.

jimmy

He's also done extensive humanitarian work in his post-POTUS career.

Maybe I spoke poorly, as I'm not sure you can be a good person and be POTUS. Even a terrible one.

Maybe I should have said "awful POTUS, but net gain on good vs. bad in his life."
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-15 09:25:23
Link | Citer | R

/godwins

so you're saying hitler could have built a few shitty stick houses for poor people and redeemed himself?

the khmer rouge killed 2 million people out of eight million people total... a 1/4th of the entire population of cambodia.

you can't just gloss over that with some lousy charity work later in life
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-03-15 09:27:37
Link | Citer | R

I'm being deadly serious when I ask you to provide me an instance of Obama utilizing hate speech the way that Trump does. I don't recall him ever speaking or even implying things in such a fashion. But I'm willing to admit I may be bias, as long as there's record of such and not just rhetorical "I don't like this guy, so he's hateful." Please provide examples.
If you are asking for direct hate speech, I cannot give you an example, because Obama's speeches are made in a way that he doesn't directly say hateful things.

However, his underlying messages are what are hateful and bile.

Example: Trevon Martin case "If I had a son, he would look like Trevon" is a perfect example of rhetoric meant to divide a country.

During the 2010 campaign, he stated that Latinos should "punish our enemies (meaning the Republicans)" if they vote for the democrats. Don't believe me?

Let's also not forget his support for Occupy Wall Street, a movement of hate, pillaging, and anarchy.

He may not directly state hateful things like Trump does, but that doesn't mean he doesn't support or instigate hateful things.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 09:31:19
Link | Citer | R

Let's also not forget his support for Occupy Wall Street, a movement of hate, pillaging, and anarchy.

I'm not saying it was the proper course of action, but you also very much don't understand the root cause of the Occupy movement. I thought it was really stupid. But the impetus for it is very valid and has nothing to do with hate or anarchy.

But in general, yeah. Your response was exactly what I suggested you not do.

You responded with "he doesn't agree with what I think, so it's hateful."

There's a difference. A very obvious difference. You're either completely oblivious, or maliciously deceitful if you can't see/acknowledge this.

I lean toward the former because you've clearly been raised to believe very specific things about poor/underprivileged people to the point where, much like the deeply religious, there's no wedging facts between you and your beliefs.

Yes, yes. I know. You think the same about me, I'm sure. Just going to let it go at this point as it's clearly an irreconcilable difference between us.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-03-15 09:47:51
Link | Citer | R

So, your retort to me is that I did exactly what you said not to do, even though you did the exact same thing in your response? I mean, you just did the whole "he doesn't agree with what I think, so it's hateful" argument that you claim I did.

I'm sure you don't see it, just like you accused me of not seeing my response being how you described it.

So, instead of actually looking at the examples I provided and countered them, you just did a basic "I told you so" statement.

Also, nice comeback on your "deeply religious" stance. I'm sure your union representative taught you well on hating corporations, the wealthy, and the successful.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 09:50:08
Link | Citer | R

*shakes head*

K.
By fonewear 2016-03-15 09:56:11
Link | Citer | R

Terrible president.

jimmy

Maybe I spoke poorly, as I'm not sure you can be a good person and be POTUS. Even a terrible one.

Maybe I should have said "awful POTUS, but net gain on good vs. bad in his life."

You mean this guy...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-15 09:57:03
Link | Citer | R

By fonewear 2016-03-15 09:59:09
Link | Citer | R

Basically Jimmy Carter is scolding you for being a loser !

Get confident stupid !

Carter took the Troy McClure self improvement course !

By fonewear 2016-03-15 10:05:46
Link | Citer | R

I'm not saying it was the proper course of action, but you also very much don't understand the root cause of the Occupy movement. I thought it was really stupid. But the impetus for it is very valid and has nothing to do with hate or anarchy.

But in general, yeah. Your response was exactly what I suggested you not do.

You responded with "he doesn't agree with what I think, so it's hateful."

There's a difference. A very obvious difference. You're either completely oblivious, or maliciously deceitful if you can't see/acknowledge this.

I lean toward the former because you've clearly been raised to believe very specific things about poor/underprivileged people to the point where, much like the deeply religious, there's no wedging facts between you and your beliefs.

Yes, yes. I know. You think the same about me, I'm sure. Just going to let it go at this point as it's clearly an irreconcilable difference between us.

The root of Occupy Wall Street is thousands of liberal arts degrees in Women's Studies, Art History, Anthropology etc. And blaming Wall Street because something ? They should blame themselves but a millennial has never examined all the mistakes they made in their lives.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-15 10:06:38
Link | Citer | R

the Occupy movement.

on topic- President Trump is going to destroy them!

off topic- all movements are bad and you should feel bad for joining them!...

like terminal cancer. they start out small, sometimes with good intentions or simple self preservation... but then they grow and evolve into something hideous that they were never meant to be... occupy, tea party, child free, anti vax, reform party, peta, madd, pmrc, blm, sds...

you name it and we can watch them, over a short amount of time, spiral out of control and metastisize
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 10:08:22
Link | Citer | R

I dunno. I look forward to a good movement at least once a day.

Edit: But in seriousness, like I said. Good impetus. But all these movements and actions...yeah. They're prime to be hijacked by jackasses. It's why trying to pressure Trump into not speaking is a problem. It's limiting free speech. Which is awful.

My problem has never been Trump himself: there will always be jackass blowhards who can make bank by being "leaders" of terrible people.

My problem with Trump has always been the everyday people supporting him, feeding his ego and acknowledging how alive and well intolerance is in this country.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-15 10:09:41
Link | Citer | R

You smell that...I love the smell of Donald Trump in the morning...it smells like victory !
By Ramyrez 2016-03-15 10:11:22
Link | Citer | R

You smell that...I love the smell of Donald Trump in the morning...it smells like victory !

I wish I could say you were the only person who thought rubbing their nose in the *** of successful jerks smelled like success...
By fonewear 2016-03-15 10:11:44
Link | Citer | R

I dunno. I look forward to a good movement at least once a day.

Edit: But in seriousness, like I said. Good impetus. But all these movements and actions...yeah. They're prime to be hijacked by jackasses. It's why trying to pressure Trump into not speaking is a problem. It's limiting free speech. Which is awful.

My problem has never been Trump himself: there will always be jackass blowhards who can make bank by being "leaders" of terrible people.

My problem with Trump has always been the everyday people supporting him, feeding his ego and acknowledging how alive and well intolerance is in this country.

You want to vote for a loser go ahead Bernie is waiting for you !

Trump won't let himself lose he will buy his way to the top !
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-03-15 10:21:02
Link | Citer | R

I don't get the hate for Bernie, out of the major candidates, as an outsider, he would be my favourite.
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 216 217 218