Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Dat Modding » Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!
Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 11 12 13
By Felgarr 2020-02-05 04:54:47
Link | Citer | R

Can I bother someone to give me a modified icon for Majesty? a Gold M perhaps? ....I have trouble identifying it when playing PLD/BLU or PLD/WAR. (I'd prefer not to modify any other icons). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2020-02-05 10:30:06
Link | Citer | R

Felgarr said: »
Can I bother someone to give me a modified icon for Majesty? a Gold M perhaps? ....I have trouble identifying it when playing PLD/BLU or PLD/WAR. (I'd prefer not to modify any other icons). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you're brave enough to do it yourself...

FFXI Icon Changer v3.3:
http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1340

(register to see the DL link)
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2020-02-05 12:29:12
Link | Citer | R

A bit more, you'll need to make a 32x32 32bit bmp image of what you want.
Here's an example of something I threw together in a couple minutes for Siren's Favor come next Wednesday should they use the generic circle-and-arrow like they did with Cait Sith.

Feel free to use that if you want, Arislan. I'm not satisfied with it and will likely make something better next week.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-05 13:16:38
Link | Citer | R

Bumping for the sake of maps, are they DoA these days? Are the links I shared the best and most current available?

If I knew how to convert images I'd rip maps from WIKI myself, but I am not a video game modeler at all.
 Shiva.Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2020-02-12 10:33:09
Link | Citer | R

Updated icons for February 2020:

StatusIcons.zip

- New icon for Awakened status,
- New icon for Siren's favor,
- New icon for Sentinel,
- Swapped old Sentinel icon to new Rampart status (more fitting image),
- New icon for Wind's Blessing and One For All.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-02-16 00:48:36
Link | Citer | R

Caradog said: »
Thanks for the offer but I'm good! I'll have an update for release by tomorrow and apologize for the delay, was a hectic weekend!

Sure you don't have an amazon wishlist? I mean I'd gladly pay to have my icons back to normal :P
By Ruaumoko 2020-02-16 03:28:50
Link | Citer | R

Sorry for the delay (mixture of being on holiday, laziness and settling back into home).

I've pushed a new update for XI View to address the new icons, the update can be downloaded in two places.

Have pushed a new commit to XI View on my Github here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View

It’s also available for direct download from my public Dropbox too (make sure you download the latest version which is 2.0.12): http://bit.ly/2XDK8Fg

Overall there isn't much difference, I've reused the brew icon for awakened status and reused an icon for majesty.

If there's any issues at all, feel free to contact me (or post an issue on the Github tracker!)
Might just be me but even after using these icons from 2.0.12 my icons for Majesty/Rampart are still broken.
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-02-16 23:52:23
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
Might just be me but even after using these icons from 2.0.12 my icons for Majesty/Rampart are still broken.

Caradog's last reply was from 12/22 - Majesty was added in the January update, that's why we need to coax him with gifts to get him to hook us up!
By Draylo 2020-02-17 04:48:51
Link | Citer | R

Really like his more in line with the actual game icons, not many of the cartoony ones appeal to me, no offense.
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-02-17 13:01:45
Link | Citer | R

The other options look slick, I just like how Caradog's is color coded, and it translates well across different types of buffs. All minuets, chaos roll, attack type buffs - all red. It's simple and I love it.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-18 01:28:28
Link | Citer | R

Caradogg wruuuuu ;_;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Caradog 2020-02-18 05:32:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Caradogg wruuuuu ;_;

Heyo everyone - apologies for the delay I've been out of town over the weekend.

Have pushed a new commit to XI View on my Github here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View

It’s also available for direct download from my public Dropbox too (please make sure you download the latest version which is 2.0.13): http://bit.ly/2XDK8Fg

Ruaumoko said: »

I'm aware Rampart was broken (they changed it's icon) but Majesty should have worked on 2.0.12 (it worked for me).

Draylo said: »
Really like his more in line with the actual game icons, not many of the cartoony ones appeal to me, no offense.

Cerberus.Kaht said: »
The other options look slick, I just like how Caradog's is color coded, and it translates well across different types of buffs. All minuets, chaos roll, attack type buffs - all red. It's simple and I love it.

Honestly can't take any credit for any of the icons included in the pack (minus a few I won't take credit for because I did such a poor job of it). On that note, if anyone would ever like to donate icons to the project (32x32) for icons, please feel free.

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Bumping for the sake of maps, are they DoA these days? Are the links I shared the best and most current available?

If I knew how to convert images I'd rip maps from WIKI myself, but I am not a video game modeler at all.

I do have copies of all the XI Vision stuff I've gathered over the years but its a mess, I'll provide links to the public Dropbox folder here: http://bit.ly/XI-Vision
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-02-18 05:52:00
Link | Citer | R

<3 <3 <3
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Caradog 2020-02-18 06:45:24
Link | Citer | R

kireek said: »
I've never used XIview at all, so correct me if I'm wrong but

This mod is 4 files, 2 for JP language and 2 for English language.

1 file is UI elements (text, arrows etc) and the other is for icons.

Arislan updated icons above?

So what is broken? is the issue with the file that offers thinner text, nameplate icons and arrows etc?

As I say I've never used these but if it's how I think it is I or someone else can probably make temp versions until Caradog makes official ones.

kireek said: »
Oh I see the issue, they are different icon mods.

Sorry didn't see your reply (page had been open for a while when I was updating XI View) - Yeah they're different packs, the only change from the update was to the status icons and not the UI elements.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-02-18 09:10:45
Link | Citer | R

Heyo everyone - apologies for the delay I've been out of town over the weekend.

It’s also available for direct download from my public Dropbox too (please make sure you download the latest version which is 2.0.13): http://bit.ly/2XDK8Fg

Thank you so much!
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-02-18 09:47:56
Link | Citer | R

Thank You Caradog!

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Nexxus
user: Orions
By Cerberus.Nexxus 2020-03-01 21:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Is there a tutorial somewhere to make new icon or stuff like the 3 stars, i'd like to make the 3 stars smaller, i have photoshop.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-03-10 13:21:38
Link | Citer | R

I know it's only been a day but I'll fall on the sword and be the first to light the Cara-signal.

Those retail brd buff icons... ugh.
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2020-03-10 13:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Updated icons for March 2020:

StatusIcons.zip

- New Icon for Sleep Immunity
[+]
By Caradog 2020-03-10 18:13:24
Link | Citer | R

I know it's only been a day but I'll fall on the sword and be the first to light the Cara-signal.

I'm unfortunately out of town till Thursday evening (interviews can suck sometimes) - I've checked over the changes and the most recent version should be fine in the mean time, I'll look to update it as soon as I'm back
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-03-10 19:12:24
Link | Citer | R

only 1 new icon is needed, the icon for the new Domain Invasion buff, rest is fine with your old version Caradog.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 19:06:59
Link | Citer | R

ok can someone help me out here....

Whenever i log into my main, i have the vanilla icons...... but if i log into an alt? i have the moded icons....

how the *** have i managed this?

both are coming out of the same files... how on earth have i managed to *** up?
By Vuldo 2020-03-17 19:21:28
Link | Citer | R

check and see if in game menu》config 》icons (I believe) is set to 2
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-17 19:32:45
Link | Citer | R

lol thats it. thanks
By Caradog 2020-03-26 10:52:10
Link | Citer | R

I'm unfortunately out of town till Thursday evening (interviews can suck sometimes) - I've checked over the changes and the most recent version should be fine in the mean time, I'll look to update it as soon as I'm back

Yep, this month has been a bit crap, apologies I'm gonna update when the new update drops April 3rd. (I hope everyone is getting along with the outdated version, the only major issue I can see is that the debug icons can't be manually cancelled)
[+]
 Bahamut.Balduran
Serveur: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-04-03 20:52:34
Link | Citer | R

Yep, this month has been a bit crap, apologies I'm gonna update when the new update drops April 3rd. (I hope everyone is getting along with the outdated version, the only major issue I can see is that the debug icons can't be manually cancelled)

Absolutely getting along with it, and can't thank you enough for making our visual in-game quality of life another level!
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2020-04-04 07:05:42
Link | Citer | R

We're all waiting for our beloved god of icons, Caradog! <3 <3
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 11 12 13