Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Dat Modding » Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!
Jeanpaul's Dat Mod Workshop!
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2019-11-12 01:24:22
Link | Citer | R

Does this error with new Divergence staues icons + FFXIView affect people who only use the 52.dat file and nothing else from Caradogg's icon pack?
By Caradog 2019-11-12 06:26:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Does this error with new Divergence staues icons + FFXIView affect people who only use the 52.dat file and nothing else from Caradogg's icon pack?

If you're only using the icon file (119/57) then its the same as prior, it wasn't updated

DD icons were added to the ui file (119/51) which may cause issues if you're using an older version (although I'm pretty sure there were people running an old version when I ran last night)
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2019-12-11 09:59:34
Link | Citer | R

Updated icons for December 2019:

StatusIcons.zip

- New custom icon for 'Awakened' status,
- Reused Divine Seal icon for Majesty.
[+]
 Bahamut.Yoroitsune
Serveur: Bahamut
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Yoroitsune 2019-12-11 10:01:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Arislan said: »

StatusIcons.zip

Reused icons? How lazy!

Just kidding you're doing an excellent job and its berry appreciated :>
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2019-12-11 10:32:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Yoroitsune said: »

StatusIcons.zip

Reused icons? How lazy!

Just kidding you're doing an excellent job and its berry appreciated :>

I mean, I don't even know what the divine seal icon looks like, so it'll be like new for me.. :D
By Onimaru 2019-12-11 11:23:07
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for this!
By eeternal 2019-12-11 17:15:52
Link | Citer | R

Been crashing all day in Dynamis D Windurst.. pretty sure because of the xi view icons, which was downloaded in October..

Do I replace the 57 dat with what Arislan posted? since Caradog 57 dat was not updated..

Lockout sucks ; ;
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-12-12 13:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Where is Caradogg!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2019-12-12 14:51:59
Link | Citer | R

eeternal said: »
Been crashing all day in Dynamis D Windurst.. pretty sure because of the xi view icons, which was downloaded in October..

Do I replace the 57 dat with what Arislan posted? since Caradog 57 dat was not updated..

Lockout sucks ; ;

The 57 dat should never crash you, unless SE augment the number of images in the dat (639 in total, only 621 in use), you will just see a debug icon. The 51.dat is what is making you crash cause the added new icons in the UI in the november patch.

My XiView version has been out from the same update day.
By zigzagzig 2019-12-12 16:28:40
Link | Citer | R

best icons pack period !!! <3

Thank's a lot
By eeternal 2019-12-12 20:30:02
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Kenshi said: »

Lockout sucks ; ;

The 57 dat should never crash you, unless SE augment the number of images in the dat (639 in total, only 621 in use), you will just see a debug icon. The 51.dat is what is making you crash cause the added new icons in the UI in the november patch.

Thank you Ken.. So I just entered after I downloaded your files.. and it still crashes me ; ; only updated your 57 and 51 dat files..

I switched back to file repair and downloaded the original game pack and no crashes :( would love to have your custom icons
By Caradog 2019-12-13 03:17:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Where is Caradogg!

Apologies, I've been away for a week or so, will look at updating XI View in the next day (as far as I can see its only the awakened icon that's been added so the Nov version should be fine to use in the mean time).

Lockout sucks ; ;

Thank you Ken.. So I just entered after I downloaded your files.. and it still crashes me ; ; only updated your 57 and 51 dat files..

I switched back to file repair and downloaded the original game pack and no crashes :( would love to have your custom icons

If you were using the XI View version from October, that may cause a crash during Dynamis as the icons used were absent from the game before that point (although I've ran runs with people using it without crashes so it seems hit/miss) - I personally ran every single Dynamis run throughout Nov without a single crash using the November version of my dats, so can conclude its unlikely related to XI View if crashes persist with the November version.

I'll do my best to get it updated as soon as possible and apologize for my absence.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-12-13 04:07:19
Link | Citer | R

Two icons
Awakened (domain invasion stuff)
Majesty (new pld ja)
[+]
By eeternal 2019-12-13 05:04:09
Link | Citer | R

Caradog said: »

If you were using the XI View version from October, that may cause a crash during Dynamis as the icons used were absent from the game before that point (although I've ran runs with people using it without crashes so it seems hit/miss) - I personally ran every single Dynamis run throughout Nov without a single crash using the November version of my dats, so can conclude its unlikely related to XI View if crashes persist with the November version.

I'll do my best to get it updated as soon as possible and apologize for my absence.

Thank you sir and my appreciation extends to the entire community that helps improve the quality of life of the game <3

I suspect majesty is the culprit, because I was using ur icons for quite a while and never had issues even after Nov update where they added the statues icons..

I've started experiencing this crash right after the Dec update with new PLD ja's
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2019-12-13 08:05:37
Link | Citer | R

Lockout sucks ; ;

What version did you downloaded? are you overwritting the correct dats?
By eeternal 2019-12-13 08:22:03
Link | Citer | R

51 dat which was updated Nov 11 2019 and 57 which was updated Dec 10 2019.

Pretty sure i copied both files and replaced them with original 51 and 57
 Cerberus.Kaht
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2019-12-16 15:03:17
Link | Citer | R

Hey Caradog, u got an amazon wishlist link or anything? I'd be happy to throw you a tip if I don't have to look at these stupid, ambiguous icons any longer.
By Caradog 2019-12-16 15:50:40
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kaht said: »
Hey Caradog, u got an amazon wishlist link or anything? I'd be happy to throw you a tip if I don't have to look at these stupid, ambiguous icons any longer.

Thanks for the offer but I'm good! I'll have an update for release by tomorrow and apologize for the delay, was a hectic weekend!
[+]
By Caradog 2019-12-18 08:01:22
Link | Citer | R

Sorry for the delay (mixture of being on holiday, laziness and settling back into home).

I've pushed a new update for XI View to address the new icons, the update can be downloaded in two places.

Have pushed a new commit to XI View on my Github here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View

It’s also available for direct download from my public Dropbox too (make sure you download the latest version which is 2.0.12): http://bit.ly/2XDK8Fg

Overall there isn't much difference, I've reused the brew icon for awakened status and reused an icon for majesty.

If there's any issues at all, feel free to contact me (or post an issue on the Github tracker!)
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2019-12-18 19:44:49
Link | Citer | R

You're the man, thanks so much!
By eeternal 2019-12-21 11:05:25
Link | Citer | R

Sorry for the delay (mixture of being on holiday, laziness and settling back into home).

I've pushed a new update for XI View to address the new icons, the update can be downloaded in two places.

Have pushed a new commit to XI View on my Github here: https://github.com/Caradog/XI-View

It’s also available for direct download from my public Dropbox too (make sure you download the latest version which is 2.0.12): http://bit.ly/2XDK8Fg

Overall there isn't much difference, I've reused the brew icon for awakened status and reused an icon for majesty.

If there's any issues at all, feel free to contact me (or post an issue on the Github tracker!)

Man your the man.. thank you. That fixed the crash...

If there's anything we can do to really give back the great work your doing, please let us know.
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2019-12-21 11:26:21
Link | Citer | R

Noob Question. Is there any performance differences between using XI View and just swapping out the game dats manually? Thanks in advance, i'm looking for strictly performance related responses.
By Caradog 2019-12-22 07:59:00
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Kaldaek said: »

Noob Question. Is there any performance differences between using XI View and just swapping out the game dats manually? Thanks in advance, i'm looking for strictly performance related responses.

I'm not sure what you mean by swapping the dats manually? The files I provide are for manually overwriting the game dats. As to performance issues, it shouldn't impact performance as the images are being replaced like-for-like with images of the same format, there's no additional work to be done loading them.
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2019-12-31 09:40:13
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Kaldaek said: »

I'm not sure what you mean by swapping the dats manually? The files I provide are for manually overwriting the game dats. As to performance issues, it shouldn't impact performance as the images are being replaced like-for-like with images of the same format, there's no additional work to be done loading them.

Sorry for the delay. Does using XI View add any performance issues... Using XIVIew vs. replacing the DATs in the ffxi folder directly.

I would either use XIVIew; or just replace the games DATs directly.

whoops: i was referencing the addon -.-

I was confusing XIview with XIPivot. My apologies.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-01-02 13:47:18
Link | Citer | R

Nice work!
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2020-01-10 12:02:39
Link | Citer | R

Icons changed back to standard faire, anybody know if a new icon was added with this update? Don't want my game to crash if I load last month's mod.
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2020-01-10 12:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Updated icons for January 2020:

StatusIcons.zip

- New icon for 'Guarding Rate Boost' buff (622) (Zealous Snort)
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-01-27 17:32:21
Link | Citer | R

This seems as good a place as any to ask w/o creating a new thread:

Where are the maps at? Does anyone have an updated current package of map .dats with all of the goodies that entails?

edit: These are the only (dated) threads I could find:

http://forums.windower.net/index.php@sharelink=download%3BaHR0cDovL2ZvcnVtcy53aW5kb3dlci5uZXQvaW5kZXgucGhwPy90b3BpYy8xMC14aS12aXNpb24tdjEwMy1tYXBzL3BhZ2UtNA,,%3BWEkgVmlzaW9uIFYxLjAzIC0gW01BUFNd.html

http://forums.windower.net/index.php@sharelink=download%3BaHR0cDovL2ZvcnVtcy53aW5kb3dlci5uZXQvaW5kZXgucGhwPy90b3BpYy80MjgtdmFuYWRpZWwtc3VydmV5b3ItbWFwLXBhY2stdjEyLW1hcHMvcGFnZS0y%3BVmFuYSYjMzk7ZGllbCBTdXJ2ZXlvciBNYXAgUGFjayB2MS4yIC0gW01BUFNd.html

And then this one has only a few entries, stateing that older maps are hard to swap now?

http://forums.windower.net/index.php@sharelink=download%3BaHR0cDovL2ZvcnVtcy53aW5kb3dlci5uZXQvaW5kZXgucGhwPy90b3BpYy80NTAtaG93LXRvLWVkaXQtbWFwcy8,%3BSG93IHRvIGVkaXQgbWFwcz8,.html

My current maps only have about half of the ones i have swapped in the past showing, the rest have reverted back to bland/no details. Assuming that they changed file paths around for the ones that have reverted.

Anywho would love to see some love in this area, i know you modders are hard at work, and it is much appreciated from your less than tech savvy peers.
 Asura.Phelence
user: Spainmail
By Asura.Phelence 2020-02-05 02:56:46
Link | Citer | R

Updated icons for January 2020:

StatusIcons.zip

- New icon for 'Guarding Rate Boost' buff (622) (Zealous Snort)

Would Caradogg's latest upload + this be the way to go for current FFXI version?
By verohawke 2020-02-05 04:32:38
Link | Citer | R

Great post Jean-Paul

Glad that something like the former ffxidats.com is back thanks to Caarrie.

I have literally a ton of dats from back in the days, used to have them on my weblog, but the site is down and I have no idea how to restore it properly.

Faces, animations, weapons/armor, Mappacks (probably a little outdated now). If Carrie or someone else wants to host them, I could, bundle, upload and send them.

Just hit me up with a pm
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13