Does Islam Require Forced Conversions?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Does islam require forced conversions?
Does islam require forced conversions?
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-24 06:27:50
Link | Citer | R

I think refreshazure just forcibly converted me to Islam.

For someone who has stated, quite clearly, about their IQ, and the importance of it, you sure seem to do a lot of back-pedaling on everything you bring up.

Another, is that you claim that your brain recognizes any and every mistake you ever made - must have a photographic memory that's still waiting for the old Polaroid pictures to be sent back from development - as you continually and habitually (bad habit style) type with extremely poor grammar and spelling. Far worse than Ccl, who's mother language is not English.

Yet, for such a "superior intellectual being", you blame the poor job the schooling and education system for your ills. An intellectually superior, and by default, logical person, would take it upon themselves to further, better, or correct themselves, rather than let it lapse, particularly in the age of information that we live in.

Moving on, as much as you claim to have "planned" things out for your hypothetical children, or your assumption that "white women are dumber than Asian women", that's a true logical fallacy. On the contrary though, they seem to have roughly the same level of intelligence, though for many different things, though seeing as though your idea of intelligence is rather limited, particularly by fetishizing Asian women in general to be better, rather than based on hormonal or societal attraction, well, I'll just leave that where it is.

Having a high IQ, is also no indication of being creative, education, or the process of how one comes to find the answers, but that the answers can be regurgitated without much forethought.

Additionally, careers in graphic design or as a musician aren't signs of s higher intellect, but that of higher creativity. One can have extremely high creativity without being limited to an IQ rating. Most people in these fields had very low IQ scores, standardized testing, or poor education, but rather had passion, and a passion to succeed, by virtue of enjoying what they did, and who they did it with and/or for.

Side note: I never thought I'd agree with Senkyuutai as much as I have in this thread, and it actually took me 18-19 pages to actually post something in it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-24 06:36:59
Link | Citer | R

It's no accident, nor is it a mistake.

You've made the excuse "but it's the school's fault" roughly 13 times in this thread alone, without taking any responsibility whatsoever for your own failings to correct the horrendous grammar and spelling errors.

It's not about clarifying hard enough, when you continually back-pedal more than John Kerry on your own points and arguments, claiming to realize something, then being completely clueless about it in your next post.

But a clearly superior intellectual person would never have to resort to such means, now would they?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-24 06:43:47
Link | Citer | R

Don't worry Bloodrose, everything is going according to plans.

[+]
 Odin.Tamoa
Serveur: Odin
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-09-24 06:45:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
I try to clarify harder next time I can see how There would be accidentally misunderstanding if I do not clarify hard enough Lack of information leads to misunderstandings it appears I did not give enough information.

That may be true, but you should also realize that lack of proper sentence structure, spelling and punctuation also lead to misunderstanding. I don't know if it's because English isn't my first language, but I have a very hard time understanding a lot of your posts and often have to reread them in an attempt to make some sense of what you're trying to say.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-24 06:51:11
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Don't worry Bloodrose, everything is going according to plans.

Considering blaze rage quit yeah everything is going exactly as planned now we can have a conversation without that pesky Islam talking about the Koran and how it's always correct because it's the word of God.

In a thread that is about Islam - Logic, you're doing it wrong.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-24 06:59:51
Link | Citer | R

So are white women dumb? Or just prone to insanity? Maybe both.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-09-24 07:00:37
Link | Citer | R

When was I engaging that fool to have ragedquit?

Claims to want to talk about Islam - refuses to listen to Muslims and the book from which the religion derives its identity.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-24 07:02:30
Link | Citer | R

someone's spelling and their knowledge of the language is no effect on how intelligent they actually are.
It is if the person in question cannot communicate in the primary language of a country they claim to be in.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-09-24 07:05:56
Link | Citer | R

No one's gonna click your shady link, no matter how many times you post it
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-24 07:07:43
Link | Citer | R

i want Asian woman because I have yellow fever..
Um....for somebody who claims to be so smart...........

Yellow fever isn't considered a lust for Asian women............it's an actual disease.......
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-24 07:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
someone's spelling and their knowledge of the language is no effect on how intelligent they actually are.
It is if the person in question cannot communicate in the primary language of a country they claim to be in.
That and communication is the medium through which knowledge is shared. I could have a more interesting discussion with a chimpanzee.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-24 07:10:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
i want Asian woman because I have yellow fever..
Um....for somebody who claims to be so smart...........

Yellow fever isn't considered a lust for Asian women............it's an actual disease.......

I would also add that his correlation between "Asian" and "Yellow" is at the very least ignorant, but more likely racist.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-24 07:12:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
No one's gonna click your shady link, no matter how many times you post it

dammit you got me I'm actually a spy from China that's why my English is so bad.

cover's blown I guess I should get out here I can't input the virus.

baidu is China's version of Google

one day at Ragnarok the the two search engines shall fight till only one is left standing because there can only be one search engine for the world.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-24 07:12:33
Link | Citer | R

I have yellow fever.
Might wanna take care of that first. They have a vaccine.

Yellow Fever
Quote:
Vaccination is the single most important measure for preventing yellow fever. In high risk areas where vaccination coverage is low, prompt recognition and control of outbreaks through immunization is critical to prevent epidemics. To prevent outbreaks throughout affected regions, vaccination coverage must reach at least 60% to 80% of a population at risk. Few endemic countries that recently benefited from a preventive mass vaccination campaign in Africa currently have this level of coverage.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-24 07:16:04
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I have yellow fever.
Might wanna take care of that first. They have a vaccine.

Yellow Fever
Quote:
Vaccination is the single most important measure for preventing yellow fever. In high risk areas where vaccination coverage is low, prompt recognition and control of outbreaks through immunization is critical to prevent epidemics. To prevent outbreaks throughout affected regions, vaccination coverage must reach at least 60% to 80% of a population at risk. Few endemic countries that recently benefited from a preventive mass vaccination campaign in Africa currently have this level of coverage.

Someone made it as a joke earlier in the topic so I reposted it cause I thought you would agree which your own cultural joke.

now you guys are all trying to take everything I say literally.

what happened to just messing around.
Where's the post with the joke then?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-24 07:17:06
Link | Citer | R

He's right now though, that was very obviously facetious.

You wanna be those people who get outraged at everything?
[+]
 Leviathan.Xsoahc
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2014-09-24 07:21:04
Link | Citer | R

Islam is serious business.

Bahamut.Milamber
Serveur: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-24 07:29:46
Link | Citer | R

If you read the post I just made I said I'm going to English lessons on Monday and will be going to it twice a week on Monday and Wednesday during the spring and summer.
Good.
the misunderstanding has allowed you to accidentally create a straw man.
No.
however advanced mathematics is nearly impossible for the be something you pick up later in life your brain shapes for math at a very early age.
Do you have any evidence of this? Advanced levels in anything requires practice, which generally means that it takes time.
but I do not need mathematics in the field that I shall be working in so is a moot point and does not really affect me emotionally.
You need math in every field. If only to make sure your paycheck is correct.
Edit: Oh I get it just because something happened in the past you assumed that it actually had an effect on me emotionally.
wow maybe that's why people been ranting so much every time I explain my history environment they think that I'm emotionally unstable about it.
What the? If you've posted anything about your history or environment besides something along the lines of "poisoned" or "bad teacher", then it was lost in the noise.

People don't think you are emotionally unstable due to that. They think you are emotionally unstable due to your diarrhoea-esque vomiting of words, and the fact that you essentially plan child abuse.
when I'm just explaining how I got this point in English and my planning I would already have a job if I had a better education but my plan is set back a few years.
I'm not really sure what this is saying, nor why it is relevant.
that is also a moot point because I do eat better then most Americans So i will have a longer lifespan anyway.
That isn't how lifespan works.
I will succeed I'm just 2-3 years behind my original date of success due to my previous education of my plan is complete in about a year from now.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-09-24 07:37:30
Link | Citer | R

Good morning, never-ending-discussion.

Since you've clearly gone on all night without respite, have some At The Mountains of Madness fan art. Remember, when you get tired of religious bickering, mighty Cthulhu will be waiting for your supplications and he will set you free with madness.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-24 07:40:12
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
however advanced mathematics is nearly impossible for the be something you pick up later in life your brain shapes for math at a very early age.

Here's a couple of books you should read before talking about ***, that other people might actually just know something about.

1. Malcolm Gladwell's "Outliers"

2. Steve Peter's "The Chimp Paradox"
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25