users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Transfer to Bahamut, you know you wanna
Transfer to Bahamut, you know you wanna
 Cerberus.Stiffler
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Stiffler 2014-07-25 02:14:20
Link | Citer | R

1.5-2K is tempting... I am flat bored of my server. New players new world and I'm very friendly :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2014-07-25 02:39:51
Link | Citer | R

Don't get blinded. Bahamut also has times with only 800 players on during EU times nowadays.

Edit: 788 on atm during JP time
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-07-25 03:01:53
Link | Citer | R

most populated server atm?
 Sylph.Feary
Serveur: Sylph
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2014-07-25 03:05:02
Link | Citer | R

lol i havent seen Sylph with more than 700 players on since the day Soa was released. it been 2 years since there were 1000 from my perspective. oh well
 Bahamut.Soraishin
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 05:59:36
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
Don't get blinded. Bahamut also has times with only 800 players on during EU times nowadays.

Edit: 788 on atm during JP time

Its now just shy of 8PM in Japan right now... it would now be described as JP time, and I'm sure its more than that now.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2014-07-25 07:14:13
Link | Citer | R

Is there likely to be another mass server merge?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 07:20:27
Link | Citer | R

I hope so, it would be pretty helpful for a lot of people. But its SE, they wanna squeeze your last dollar in a Transfer charge first if they can.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2014-07-25 07:51:27
Link | Citer | R

That would be awesome, it's abit sad to see the whole server empty. Is it still 25 bucks to transfer?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 07:53:39
Link | Citer | R

18 i think
 Carbuncle.Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2014-07-25 08:00:09
Link | Citer | R

If things don't improve I'll consider moving. A new start might be good. How to choose though?
 Shiva.Devrom
Serveur: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2014-07-25 08:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Cianti said: »
That would be awesome, it's abit sad to see the whole server empty. Is it still 25 bucks to transfer?

It is still $25 according to the official source:
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/intro/optional/wd_transfer01.html

It might be outdated though.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2014-07-25 08:07:49
Link | Citer | R

Anyone wanna adopted me? Took a long break and just coming back to a desert wasteland.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 08:15:42
Link | Citer | R

I wont say we're the best server, but I don't think many on bahamut would dispute that getting content done on our server is relatively easy. The majority of people who complain are simply the ones too stubborn to lvl or regear a job they didn't main in the aby glory days. We spoil people here I suppose.
 Shiva.Devrom
Serveur: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2014-07-25 08:27:03
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
I wont say we're the best server, but I don't think many on bahamut would dispute that getting content done on our server is relatively easy. The majority of people who complain are simply the ones too stubborn to lvl or regear a job they didn't main in the aby glory days. We spoil people here I suppose.

Admittedly, I do refuse to skill+gear up RNG or BRD although I know it costs me many potential invites. Too much pride = too many PUGs missed (Linkshells are out of the equation these days anyway).
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-25 08:29:54
Link | Citer | R

Anyone wanna adopted me? Took a long break and just coming back to a desert wasteland.
Don't go to Asura unless you want a lot of butthurt and hurt feelings.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-25 08:37:46
Link | Citer | R

It's $18 since April 1st, unless that was a joke placed, which I've never known SE to start playing along with April Fools.

sauce:
http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/11859/detail.html

Along with the days between transfers being reduced from 90 to 3. (If only they dropped the price at the same rate, or even 4/5ths would have been nice...)
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-07-25 08:38:10
Link | Citer | R

Anyone wanna adopted me?

I dont mind adoptions.

You can be my baby.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 08:46:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Don't go to Asura unless you want a lot of butthurt and hurt feelings.

Had someone from Asura transfer in yesterday. Keep em comin
 Carbuncle.Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2014-07-25 08:54:38
Link | Citer | R

I'm sure there's gonna be good and bad people on any server.
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tedril
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-25 09:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

It's $18 since April 1st, unless that was a joke placed, which I've never known SE to start playing along with April Fools.

sauce:
http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/11859/detail.html

Along with the days between transfers being reduced from 90 to 3. (If only they dropped the price at the same rate, or even 4/5ths would have been nice...)
It's 18 did it couple weeks ago on a mule.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 09:51:18
Link | Citer | R

Ive spent 18 on worse
 Valefor.Tsurara
Serveur: Valefor
user: Hinamori
By Valefor.Tsurara 2014-07-25 09:52:32
Link | Citer | R

I don't think I wanna.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 10:11:20
Link | Citer | R

We have candy
By Malgar 2014-07-25 11:22:28
Link | Citer | R

So I was thinking of returning to XI while I play XIV. I miss playing XI but I've been playing XI off and on for the past 3-4 years. Usually sub for a couple months then a year long break. I'm originally from Garuda, then merged with Lakshmi, now last time I played a year ago it was a dead zone.. 350-500 ppl on a peak times. So I'm looking to reactive then transfer to Bahamut. I will need to make new friends and get geared. Never had the help to get geared in Lakshmi so I'm still rocking numerous lvl75 gear, but 6 or 7 jobs at 99. Hopefully Bahamut is accepting of noobish folks like myself.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 11:30:48
Link | Citer | R

Malgar said: »
So I was thinking of returning to XI while I play XIV. I miss playing XI but I've been playing XI off and on for the past 3-4 years. Usually sub for a couple months then a year long break. I'm originally from Garuda, then merged with Lakshmi, now last time I played a year ago it was a dead zone.. 350-500 ppl on a peak times. So I'm looking to reactive then transfer to Bahamut. I will need to make new friends and get geared. Never had the help to get geared in Lakshmi so I'm still rocking numerous lvl75 gear, but 6 or 7 jobs at 99. Hopefully Bahamut is accepting of noobish folks like myself.

It wont be hard to regear, honestly ive been thinking of writing a mini guide to gearing post SOA. Some methods will help you reach 119 gear for your favorite jobs faster than randomly working for pieces here and there. It'll take some help for goin full 119 endgame forever alone tryhard like myself but for the most part a lot of content is geared to help solo players these days.
By Malgar 2014-07-25 12:10:23
Link | Citer | R

Care to share some of those secrets? lol... seeing how I have to spend the next 3 days on Lakshmi until I can server transfer since I just reactivated
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-25 12:26:38
Link | Citer | R

Nothin secret, solely speaking in terms of getting started its best to start with coalition assignments in West Moulin to get a feel for the new areas and make some bayld as you do those. From there make sure you get familiar with Records of eminence. You'll be gathering 106~115 gear and weapons from Wildskeeper Reives at the same time collecting sparks gear and weapons. Those two things will be your medium to getting familiar with delve and new bcnm's, not the higher tiers or delve 2 tho. Most new endgame requires 119 gear to perform reliably on higher tiers. People will argue this till they're blue in the face but its not really a discussion, gotta gear to the content and not vice verse so stick with the 109~117 gear while you work on your reforged AF/relic and other 119 gear. For most stuff 117 is fine but you'll need 119 in the long run.
 Bahamut.Mcloud
user: Mcloud
By Bahamut.Mcloud 2014-07-30 18:59:56
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
If you come to bahamut just look me up or send a /tell, i'm always around and help new/returning players out daily n/e ways so might as well throw it out there like an advertisement
Count me in since I'll be returning to FFXI this week and i'll be looking you up.
By gregchiro2013 2014-07-30 20:51:14
Link | Citer | R

Yea server here is dead....was thinking bout server hunting lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 21:07:07
Link | Citer | R

Nobody go to Bahamut!

I heard that Ravael is there....