Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1220 1221 1222 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-28 10:18:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
she didn't play enough offense.
Hillary strikes me as a pegger.

You're welcome for the new mental image.

edit: new page, perfect!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-28 10:20:07
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Hillary strikes me as a pegger.

"I don't get it."

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-28 10:23:34
Link | Citer | R

You don't..but you would.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-28 10:34:09
Link | Citer | R

You don't..but you would.

Not without some serious violations of her party platform, not to mention multiple state laws.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-28 10:40:13
Link | Citer | R

Winning is relative. If you read post-debate analysis, most of the time the candidates called the "winners" are the frontrunners who manage to finish a debate without imploding.
Shouldn't we all be winners then? Nobody imploded when we watched the GOP debates.

The liberal/democrat debates, however......we would all consider to be losers in that case.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-28 10:49:03
Link | Citer | R

I really love how almost everything has to dissolve into partisan name-calling and insults anymore, as if people can't seem to believe that maybe most of us actually do have everyone's best interests at heart but we just disagree about how to do things to achieve that goal.

Meanwhile you try to address things that are actually idiotic (lol let's build a wall to separate the countries, that'll work, harr!)

...and you're the closed-minded one.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-28 10:54:24
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Meanwhile you try to address things that are actually idiotic (lol let's build a wall to separate the countries, that'll work, harr!)

Wait until they want to add gigantic bug zappers on the wall to protect from mexican ZIKA mosquitoes, paid by the mosquitoes obviously.

Meh. It was a mistake for me to say anything, I guess. It's not worth reporting because...why bother? They need the validation that comes from banding together and saying "look how dumb these people are who think differently from us about how to achieve the same goals!"

It's just getting super-duper third grade up in here recently.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-28 10:56:07
Link | Citer | R

As an avid follower of conspiracy websites I'm surprised there isn't more of a fuss over the zika problem. It's the closest thing you'll ever get to the population control plan that they talk about just everyday!!

How come no one jumped on "the government engineered this" yet?!
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-28 10:57:41
Link | Citer | R

If this whole Trump thing works out, maybe we'll see some more celebrity candidates that lack filters. Joe Pesci, Sergeant Ermey, David Spade, Gary Busey.... If we're going to be screwed over by Washington regardless, let them entertain us at least!
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-28 10:58:39
Link | Citer | R

As an avid follower of conspiracy websites I'm surprised there isn't more of a fuss over the zika problem. It's the closest thing you'll ever get to the population control plan that they talk about just everyday!!

Nausi would be the only person that cares about it, I'm sure he is freaking out and blaming the gov't again.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-28 11:02:48
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Nausi would be the only person that cares about it, I'm sure he is freaking out and blaming the gov't again.

Seems like Nausi is always on your mind.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-28 11:04:35
Link | Citer | R

Only when it comes to wild conspiracy theories.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-28 11:09:26
Link | Citer | R

I really love how almost everything has to dissolve into partisan name-calling and insults anymore, as if people can't seem to believe that maybe most of us actually do have everyone's best interests at heart but we just disagree about how to do things to achieve that goal.
First off, I was just joking.

Secondly, I believe we do understand that we all have everyone's best interests in heart, but how we get to the best outcome differs per person.

Some believe that promoting social welfare by giving out money randomly is the best way to do it.

Some believe that promoting social welfare by increase wealth for all is the best way to do it.

Both groups want to promote social welfare, they just have different ways of doing it to what they believe is the best way to promote it.
[+]
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-01-28 11:09:59
Link | Citer | R

Gary Busey

Gary Busey shouldn't be allowed to have metal silverware, let alone the nuke codes.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-01-28 11:16:39
Link | Citer | R

Seems like Nausi is always on your mind.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-28 11:17:12
Link | Citer | R

Damn was gonna post that song too <.<
[+]
By Pantafernando 2016-01-28 13:25:23
Link | Citer | R

I just read what the Financial Times told:

"BRICS are dead. Long live the TICKS".

Well, they should just fire anyone that put any hope in Brasil being anything above a stinky third world country with so many populist governing.

Also, like that New York Times cover that showed Christ's statue "skyrocketing".

Reminds me the old tale, of the tortoise thats on top of a tree. None knows how the tortoise climbed the tree. But there is no doubt that tortoise will fall very soon...
By Ramyrez 2016-01-28 13:29:27
Link | Citer | R

Comcast draws customer ire by putting Netflix addicts on a meter

Quote:
“What’s at stake is nothing less than the basic business model of the cable operators,” Moffett said in an interview.

GOOD. Their business model has been predatory and abusive for far too long.

That Comcast gets away with not being called a monopoly in many areas is joke enough. They may not meet the strictest definition of the word, but when it comes to practice they're essentially the only option for a large portion of people who want high-speed internet.

It's a joke the way that Americans are charged for cellular, cable, and data services compared to European counterparts.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-01-28 13:58:01
Link | Citer | R

Freedom: Being pounded in the *** with a stainless steel *** by your cable provider.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-28 14:11:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Freedom: Being pounded in the *** with a stainless steel *** by your cable provider.

Yet somehow I feel like if I organized an armed occupation of the local Comcast office while it's empty after hours, I wouldn't get much national support, and I surely wouldn't get much leeway from law enforcement.

Funny how that works.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-01-28 14:20:59
Link | Citer | R

I disagree.

After the numerous videos of how scummy Comcast can be with regards to customer service or *gasp* trying to disconnect service I feel like you'd get more support from the public on that than trying to protest over grazing.

Who gives a ***about grazing? What is this, 1850?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-28 14:25:41
Link | Citer | R

I disagree.

After the numerous videos of how scummy Comcast can be with regards to customer service or *gasp* trying to disconnect service I feel like you'd get more support from the public on that than trying to protest over grazing.

I care about grazing because I like hamburgers and dairy products.

That said, I still think these guys are barking up the wrong tree.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-01-28 14:31:25
Link | Citer | R

I disagree.

I care about grazing because I like hamburgers and dairy products.

That said, I still think these guys are barking up the wrong tree.

Uh, what are you talking about.

Hamburgers come from the supermarket, dummy. I mean gosh, the American education system really is going down the tubes.

There are nuggets of truth in the arguments of 'freemen' and 'patriots' who cling to these clashes with government, desperately seeking the Revolution to begin but it's hard to take guys with criminal records, pounding cans of ***beer making the Founding Fathers America seem like the best thing since sliced bread.
By Jetackuu 2016-01-28 14:34:51
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of Comcast (and their ilk):

http://arstechnica.com/business/2016/01/cable-lobby-is-really-mad-about-fccs-set-top-box-competition-plan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arstechnica%2FwfSF+%28Ars+Technica%29
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-01-28 14:55:55
Link | Citer | R

so...where would..... someone *cough*foneware*cough* sign up for such a service?
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-01-28 15:21:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

so...where would..... someone *cough*foneware*cough* sign up for such a service?
Just send your info to my inbox and-- wait, are you a cop?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-28 20:54:31
Link | Citer | R

Rand is getting quite a bit of attention this debate.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-01-29 07:52:05
Link | Citer | R

And the mod deletes my silly comic.

t(t'.') Rooks
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-29 07:57:42
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

And the mod deletes my silly comic.

t(t'.') Rooks

Can't tell if you're being tongue-in-cheek or really don't understand how pictures bypass the profanity filter for the (admittedly like five) people who actually are naïve enough to think swearing matters.

What I'm saying is, I agree it's a stupid concept but it's also not Rooks' fault. :p
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1220 1221 1222 ... 1375 1376 1377