Fucking Brogame RMT Calls!!!!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Fucking Brogame RMT calls!!!!
Fucking Brogame RMT calls!!!!
First Page 2
 Bismarck.Heavendragon
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Heavendragon 2009-06-30 03:39:15
Link | Citer | R

Damn guys. I get everyday 5-6 stupid RMT calls from Brogame. I hate it and thats one of the reasons the game dont make so much fun like years ago. Why dont SE do something against Brogame?? Call the Police ore something like that.
What about you guys? Do you get these calls so often to? And what are you thinking about it? What can SE do against it.
 Caitsith.Kavien
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Kavien
By Caitsith.Kavien 2009-06-30 03:43:31
Link | Citer | R

Report them into police!!!!
Online selling of fake stuff is not legal.
 Bismarck.Heavendragon
By Bismarck.Heavendragon 2009-06-30 04:53:04
Link | Citer | R

Yea but SE didnt do that. And why? I think because they make business with these RMT guys under our hands.
 Asura.Zekky
Serveur: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-30 04:55:36
Link | Citer | R

{Yawn}
 Shiva.Xellith
Serveur: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2009-06-30 04:58:39
Link | Citer | R

chatmon
 Sylph.Atnaas
Serveur: Sylph
user: atanas
By Sylph.Atnaas 2009-06-30 05:06:31
Link | Citer | R

I just try and have a conversation with the RMT's they never respond. so i tell them if i don't get a response i will /blist them, and they still don't respond, so i /blist them, and i still get them1!

But yeh.. theres nothing we can do about it.
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-30 05:08:32
Link | Citer | R

Atnaas said:
But yeh.. theres nothing we can do about it.
 Bismarck.Heavendragon
By Bismarck.Heavendragon 2009-06-30 05:47:21
Link | Citer | R

Blist them is not usefull. because they always have other charas they use for it. I always answer: *** you!
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2009-06-30 06:00:57
Link | Citer | R

Just ignore it, i don't even recognise it anymore when i get a tell from them.
 Leviathan.Ryvella
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ryvella
By Leviathan.Ryvella 2009-06-30 06:06:55
Link | Citer | R

Atnaas said:
I just try and have a conversation with the RMT's they never respond. so i tell them if i don't get a response i will /blist them, and they still don't respond

Bots tend to do that.
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2009-06-30 06:10:10
Link | Citer | R

if im bored Camping a NM (damn Argus) i use to report every /tell to a GM takes usually 2 min and the character is banned ,,

today was crazy i got 20 tells from goldyeah wich i never heard off till 2day man its really annoying , to bad i cant filter tells with the content brogam brosale and such
Serveur: Remora
user: iLLogiX
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2009-06-30 06:13:00
Link | Citer | R

Awezomeos said:
if im bored Camping a NM (damn Argus) i use to report every /tell to a GM takes usually 2 min and the character is banned ,,

today was crazy i got 20 tells from goldyeah wich i never heard off till 2day man its really annoying , to bad i cant filter tells with the content brogam brosale and such

Windower Plugin "Chatmon" can do that i believe
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-06-30 06:15:13
Link | Citer | R

Its become backround noise to me now... since most of the time I'm AFK
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2009-06-30 06:23:03
Link | Citer | R

Hackstealandbot said:
Awezomeos said:

Windower Plugin "Chatmon" can do that i believe

i play on 360
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-30 06:56:22
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I just ignore them now. It's incredibly easy to.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-30 07:02:13
Link | Citer | R

I hate RMT tells...when I'm sitting lonely in my mog house with an empty LS....I hear the little bell...My eyes glow a smile on my face, until I read it "16.95$ COME ON!!!" =[
Serveur: Remora
user: iLLogiX
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2009-06-30 07:08:22
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
I hate RMT tells...when I'm sitting lonely in my mog house with an empty LS....I hear the little bell...My eyes glow a smile on my face, until I read it "16.95$ COME ON!!!" =[

damn its $20 for me... i guess you got a preferred customer discount or something
 Fairy.Heillon
Serveur: Fairy
user: Heillon
By Fairy.Heillon 2009-06-30 07:15:04
Link | Citer | R

$17.59 for 1mil.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-06-30 07:20:40
Link | Citer | R

Cheaper than all those for me!

$17.59/M from Brogame!

>> $16/M from Brosale.. /win!

I'm betting when it drops to like $10/M people are just going to give up farming >_>

I make $10 just for going to work for an hour XD I sure as hell don't make 1M in an hour on here >_>
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2009-06-30 07:28:20
Link | Citer | R

Hitetsu said:
Cheaper than all those for me!

$17.59/M from Brogame!

>> $16/M from Brosale.. /win!

I'm betting when it drops to like $10/M people are just going to give up farming >_>

I make $10 just for going to work for an hour XD I sure as hell don't make 1M in an hour on here >_>

youre righ teh cheaper it gets the more ppl wil buy but
thats just stupid ,., prices in AH will increase to an incredible ammount then youll need to buy more gil to get the same item ,, and here we go again i cant believe how short mindend ppl can be

DONT BUY GIL no matter how cheap it is
 Cerberus.Geldric
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-06-30 07:43:36
Link | Citer | R

If the product is always going to be there and for a cheap amount then the demand on it is always going to be there.
 Bismarck.Heavendragon
By Bismarck.Heavendragon 2009-06-30 08:04:59
Link | Citer | R

i get tells 16$/mil. And even it would be 1$ i never qould buy it. I hate that tells and sometimes i think to quit game because of thant. And i hate SE because they dont do anything against Brogame / Brosale.
 Garuda.Ishkur
Serveur: Garuda
user: Ishkur
By Garuda.Ishkur 2009-06-30 08:07:15
Link | Citer | R

if SE would care a bit more about their clients and not about the clients' credit cards they would solve this. How you wonder?
Eliminate the problem from it's root: Ban the credit card numbers from those who send the tells, do RMT etc.
I know, I know they would get new credit cards. But eventually after they've asked for their 100th credit card to the bank, the bank will go WTF? this is your 100th credit card in a month... FU no more cards for you!
but yeah money > clients for SE it has always been that way sadly...

if FF didn't have so much crack in it and if I wasn't such an addict...
 Bismarck.Heavendragon
By Bismarck.Heavendragon 2009-06-30 08:12:25
Link | Citer | R

For example. Maybe if RMT doesnt Exist a Hagun cost just 1-2Million. Not 3. RMT ruin the Game. I always contact a GM if i get a call. And what happened? I just get a Mail back that the care about it. 3 Months ago a GM talked personaly to me. And now? just a Mail. There you see how much RMT tells they have that they cant speak personaly with someone.
 Shiva.Drteeth
Serveur: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-06-30 08:28:44
Link | Citer | R

Every time they send you a /tell, just say you saw an ad earlier that was cheaper than whatever they're selling it for.

...Or just use chatmon. :3
 Bismarck.Verace
user: Verace
By Bismarck.Verace 2009-06-30 08:31:17
Link | Citer | R

sadly RMT will allways be around, only way to stop it is to block trade where you cant trade or send money unless an item of that price is set in trade but FFXI is not made that way. best thing to do is just ignore and if it gets cheaper things go up easy to make money if your a crafter...honestly i dont think SE cares they say they do but mmhmm probly selling gil to the gil sellers. XD
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-06-30 08:37:18
Link | Citer | R

If it got down to $1/mil, I have to admit I'd probably do it. Of course so would a lot of other people and AH prices would go through the roof. So maybe I wouldn't. *shrug*

Yeah, the /tells are annoying as hell.

As of the last few days they were down to $16/mil. The same day I saw a banner on a website that said $35/mil. Guess they're not getting as many sales as they thought they would.
 Bismarck.Verace
user: Verace
By Bismarck.Verace 2009-06-30 08:40:02
Link | Citer | R

annoying is right, i always get em back to back. >.>
 Bismarck.Heavendragon
By Bismarck.Heavendragon 2009-06-30 08:49:13
Link | Citer | R

Maybe.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-06-30 09:16:07
Link | Citer | R

Heavendragon said:
For example. Maybe if RMT doesnt Exist a Hagun cost just 1-2Million. Not 3. RMT ruin the Game.

I really.. REALLY hate to defend RMT, but here we go.

Please note, every single person that says "It's RMT that fix prices and make things go up" simply has no idea how the world works.

Hagun used to cost, on my server at least, 1.5M before they updated Y/G/K a long time ago. The price then rocketed to 2.5M

Players are as much in control of anything on the Auction House as any RMT are, and very often you'll find it's players that "play the Auction House".

Ever bought something from the NPC for 5k less than AH, then put it on the AH to get money from it 2 days later?

Ever seen 1 of an item on the AH for 200k, when you know you can sell it for 220k? Hello manipulation!

Anyone, absolutely anyone, can manipulate the Auction House, it isn't just RMT. Chances are, RMT are going to try and sell in volume instead of in price.

Example:

Typical person finds they have 4 different items:

A = 10k Sells: 1/day
B x4 = 5k(each) Sells: 12/day
C = 50k Sells: 1 /2days
D x3 = 30k (each) Sells: 3/day

Now, a normal person may put up: D, D, D, C, A, B, B

RMT finds they have the same 4 different items:

RMT may put them up as: B, B, B, B, D, D, D

Now.. You'll find that they pull less money that way, immediately.. But they're selling it faster, to get less money, sooner. If they just made 110k'ish in 1 day, whereas the Player just made around 100k in 1 day. Who just came out with the better profit margin? Now, obviously this example is WAAAAAAY too small to give a true projection of what happens, and without working side-by-side RMT, I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how they work.

Anyone with some revenue and business sense can control a lot of FFXI. The people you're calling RMT based on AH manipulation, could very well be your best friends mules.
First Page 2