New To Ragnarok! Veteran Looking For Ls!!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » New to Ragnarok! veteran looking for Ls!!
New to Ragnarok! veteran looking for Ls!!
First Page 2
By Lauriant 2013-01-07 11:08:55
Link | Citer | R

Hi this is my first post on here lol so if I do anything wrong feel free to correct me thank you!

I'm fairly new to this server and don't know anyone. Im trying to find a ls that is recruiting or looking to add one more player if possible. I'm interested in a ls that does events VW and possibly new content. Just let me know on here, pm or /tell in game. I will provide all my info on my jobs emps equip etc. thank you for your time!!!!

My play times are different times because of work they are.
Monday-Thursday 5pm CST till 1am CST
And Friday 5pm CST till 5am CST
Saturday-Sunday 7am CST till 2AM CST
By Aeyela 2013-01-07 11:10:12
Link | Citer | R

Congratulations on your relic!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-01-07 11:15:16
Link | Citer | R

Lauriant said: »
Hi this is my first post on here lol so if I do anything wrong feel free to correct me thank you!

I'm fairly new to this server and don't know anyone. Im trying to find a ls that is recruiting or looking to add one more player if possible. I'm interested in a ls that does events VW and possibly new content. Just let me know on here, pm or /tell in game. I will provide all my info on my jobs emps my playtime etc. thank you for your time!!!!

I don't have anything to offer you but if you can please post your average playtimes people will have a better idea of where you can fit!
By Lauriant 2013-01-07 11:30:23
Link | Citer | R

Aeyela said: »
Congratulations on your relic!

Hi sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm on the last stage of my relic Mandau. I meant to say on topic title I'm new to "Ragnarok" the server I can change if confuses anyone else.
 Ragnarok.Taereon
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2013-01-07 11:32:13
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to Ragnarok. I've been looking for adventure since the end of December. Good luck in finding a place on the server.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-01-07 11:39:08
Link | Citer | R

If you have any interest in beastmaster, contact Narbzilla. He is Ragnarok's predominant expert on BST and all thinks bst related (all bst, all the time).

I'm pretty sure if you're looking for a BST linkshell, he can help you out.
[+]
By Lauriant 2013-01-07 11:46:35
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
Welcome to Ragnarok. I've been looking for adventure since the end of December. Good luck in finding a place on the server.

Thank you!! I hope you find adventure ill be looking for the same :)
By Narb 2013-01-07 12:40:09
Link | Citer | R

No please, my BST is level 10 stop this madness D:
[+]
 Ragnarok.Shaay
user: Shaydow
By Ragnarok.Shaay 2013-01-07 12:47:37
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
If you have any interest in beastmaster, contact Narbzilla. He is Ragnarok's predominant expert on BST and all thinks bst related (all bst, all the time).

I'm pretty sure if you're looking for a BST linkshell, he can help you out.

http://pastebin.com/enPvRCvm

Here is Narb's Bst spellcast if you need one. Great BST LS like Ash said. <3
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-01-07 13:56:49
Link | Citer | R

I did help with my first post. I had the intention of talking to the couple linkshells I know who might have been interested in you, and letting them know when I got home.

Lol you will be blocked if not here to help just a heads up so don't waste your time...

If no one is nice or helpful I might as well just switch servers after done with my relic. I'm sure there's a ls friendly server out there somewhere...

Now I'm glad I didn't. No more free bumps/free attention to your thread from me.

I'm sure there is someone somewhere who will be happy to take a sketchy cross-server application with no reference to past history, or playstyle. They might even be willing to not assume previous drama, or bought account. However, a comment like that is hard to overlook. Good luck ^^
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-01-07 13:58:46
Link | Citer | R

Did someone delete a post, that was an odd turn.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Returner
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-01-07 14:01:16
Link | Citer | R

it is the stuff in the pastebin, if you click it, it is actually not a real spellcast file. I just thought it was funny, don't take it too seriously.

Edit: and obviously because of that, he thinks Ashman was just joking around with him regarding the BST LS. I think ppl just need to learn to take a joke sometimes, otherwise it is hard to get anywhere in this game.

PS: I am looking for a LS too, for real since Kizuna broke.
By Narb 2013-01-07 14:31:04
Link | Citer | R

Best of luck to you in finding a linkshell on Ragnarok.
By Aeyela 2013-01-07 14:48:37
Link | Citer | R

Great now I look like I'm talking to myself.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-01-07 14:49:05
Link | Citer | R

ragequit & delete it all.
By Lauriant 2013-01-07 14:51:33
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

Lol it's back open I don't mind can just be a discussion tried getting help not happening though thx anyways!!
By Aeyela 2013-01-07 14:53:45
Link | Citer | R

Just out of interest how are you changing the title? I tried doing this awhile ago and had a sulky tantrum that I couldn't. =(
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-01-07 14:55:53
Link | Citer | R

Lol my bad this post was going no where just a discussion more then any help thanks for trying though good luck to all!!! Def no rage on my side I tried.

dude give it more than a day before you call it a wasted venture, lol.
By Aeyela 2013-01-07 14:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Great now I look like a schizophreniac.
[+]
By Lauriant 2013-01-07 14:58:32
Link | Citer | R

Lol k
Lol my bad this post was going no where just a discussion more then any help thanks for trying though good luck to all!!! Def no rage on my side I tried.

dude give it more than a day before you call it a wasted venture, lol.
Lol k yeah I kinda did jump the gun it's back open don't know how to unblock those other posts though lol
By Lauriant 2013-01-07 15:08:11
Link | Citer | R

Just out of interest how are you changing the title? I tried doing this awhile ago and had a sulky tantrum that I couldn't. =(

It had a edit button next to it I'm on my phone don't know if that makes a difference?
By Lauriant 2013-01-07 15:11:24
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
I did help with my first post. I had the intention of talking to the couple linkshells I know who might have been interested in you, and letting them know when I got home.

Lol you will be blocked if not here to help just a heads up so don't waste your time...

If no one is nice or helpful I might as well just switch servers after done with my relic. I'm sure there's a ls friendly server out there somewhere...

Now I'm glad I didn't. No more free bumps/free attention to your thread from me.

I'm sure there is someone somewhere who will be happy to take a sketchy cross-server application with no reference to past history, or playstyle. They might even be willing to not assume previous drama, or bought account. However, a comment like that is hard to overlook. Good luck ^^

Lol my bad didn't think you did want to help guess I'm wrong everything's unblocked and this is not a bought account and def not trying to be sketchy will tell you anything you want to know thanks for trying to help sorry again!!
First Page 2