Game: FFXI
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-02-15 11:16:38
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Fenrir.Acey said: »
Lye said: »
im just saying any group that takes buyers, everyONE knows what they are doing in there

Excuse me?

You can kindly go *** yourself.

EDIT:

It's lame you had to cheat. But what's worse is you believe no one could possibly be better than you.

This is cute, im not saying people arent better cause a good bit are, but as i said everyone who sells nyzul gear pretty much cheats, im entitled to my opinion so you can kindly go *** yourself
My group literally gives away free nyzul wins to people we don't even know, or barely know, and have no problems winning without clipper. You're just that bad.

I'm not trying to be *** but your very *** annoying austar yes clipper is needed no where near as much as it was when nni first came out but I highly doubt your group is that damn good where you can tKs people you barely know and win without it
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2013-02-15 11:20:51
Link | Citer | R

im just saying any group that takes buyers, everyONE knows what they are doing in there

Excuse me?

EDIT:

It's lame you had to cheat. But what's worse is you believe no one could possibly be better than you.

This is cute, im not saying people arent better cause a good bit are, but as i said everyone who sells nyzul gear pretty much cheats, im entitled to my opinion so you can kindly go *** yourself
My group literally gives away free nyzul wins to people we don't even know, or barely know, and have no problems winning without clipper. You're just that bad.

I'm not trying to be *** but your very *** annoying austar yes clipper is needed no where near as much as it was when nni first came out but I highly doubt your group is that damn good where you can tKs people you barely know and win without it
Saying everyone who sells NNI gear cheats, isn't an opinion.. Its a factless claim. Plus, its in no way needed. Especially with the update to jumps, as long as you don't *** up lamps... You should win.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-15 11:32:46
Link | Citer | R

Excuse me?

EDIT:

Shout groups regularly win without clipper.

The standard to win neo-nyzul is currently pretty low, and the penalties for getting caught fleehacking in nyzul are severe.

Most merc groups I've talked to are dead-set against clipper, due to the risk of a buyer they don't know well making GM calls.
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-15 11:40:27
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »

Excuse me?

EDIT:

Saying everyone who sells NNI gear cheats, isn't an opinion.. Its a factless claim. Plus, its in no way needed. Especially with the update to jumps, as long as you don't *** up lamps... You should win.

Sadly you'll still get those nothing but 2-3 floor jump runs. Those are just ***. Or what I had the other week. 92 >> 97 >> 99 > 100... ***is whack :P
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-02-15 11:44:28
Link | Citer | R

Excuse me?

EDIT:

Hate to break it to you, but we are. 2 dual boxed sch, one at lamp one following DRK that full times powder boots. I go BLU or MNK, depending on the other two people we take. Lately, usually BLU. I'm too cheap to use powders for myself, but that would make it even easier.
[+]
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 11:44:47
Link | Citer | R

pre-update with only 9 floor jumps and the lamps being longer delay, yes bringing a buyer was rough.. Hell its still rough, but if u got 5 awesome ppl u can 2/3 win pretty much every time.

The Main Thing Is Having 5 Awesome PPL!!! imo your not buying the gear, your buying OUR HELP!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-15 11:46:05
Link | Citer | R

How can you say Austar is annoying! She's a sweetie!

I mean look at how cute is the pic when she + things

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-02-15 11:47:44
Link | Citer | R

I think people that point out when I'm being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE are annoying too.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-15 11:50:01
Link | Citer | R

Altsmithra said: »
pre-update with only 9 floor jumps and the lamps being longer delay, yes bringing a buyer was rough.. Hell its still rough, but if u got 5 awesome ppl u can 2/3 win pretty much every time.

The Main Thing Is Having 5 Awesome PPL!!! imo your not buying the gear, your buying OUR HELP!

I think awesome is an overstatement. At this point, a group of 5 above average players who are familiar with nyzul can win reasonably often.
[+]
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 11:54:55
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »

I think awesome is an overstatement. At this point, a group of 5 above average players who are familiar with nyzul can win reasonably often.

Awesome is a word not a sentence.
 Leviathan.Veltan
Serveur: Leviathan
user: kethrel
By Leviathan.Veltan 2013-02-15 12:05:30
Link | Citer | R

They didn't say it was a sentence.
[+]
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 12:07:07
Link | Citer | R

im remebering why i was banned from this site /sigh
 Cerberus.Ezeichiel
Serveur: Cerberus
user: ezeichiel
By Cerberus.Ezeichiel 2013-02-15 12:16:36
Link | Citer | R

Acey is just trying to get enough attention for us to care about his next "I got hacked" thread.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-15 12:21:43
Link | Citer | R

Your bolded words do not equate to "awesome". Differentiating above average from awesome is not a particularly difficult concept.

I appreciate the effort you are making to be clever. That said, it's not working out very well for you.
[+]
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 13:05:01
Link | Citer | R

Your bolded words do not equate to "awesome". Differentiating above average from awesome is not a particularly difficult concept.

I appreciate the effort you are making to be clever. That said, it's not working out very well for you.

Your effort's to be a *** have been successful. Also your need for large words show's u like to over compensate. Sounds to me like someone is pretty insecure, and needs to get out more..
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-15 13:09:34
Link | Citer | R

Your effort's to be a *** have been successful. Also your need for large words show's u like to over compensate. Sounds to me like someone is pretty insecure, and needs to get out more..

efforts* show* you*

Christ.

Stick to Nyzul. The written word is currently a bit too steep a challenge for you, I think. If you can, try to use Skype to communicate, so you can limit your butchery of the English language. I'm sure it will thank you.

You should probably stop trying to be subtle about suggesting that articulation equals basementhood/virginity, and just go ahead and pull out the RL card full-force.
[+]
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 13:17:04
Link | Citer | R

id much prefer to butcher the english language ty. the last thing i will be called is an uptight grammer nazi that has to have everything perfect before i hit submit. when u have something other than the "english language" to fire at me please do so i can give a ***.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-15 13:17:46
Link | Citer | R

Hear on Cerebus we talk gud.
[+]
 Cerberus.Sephrin
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2013-02-15 13:20:42
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Rucks
Serveur: Asura
user: Seravolk
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-15 13:46:04
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 16:00:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Rucks said: »

hilarious lmao
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 18:02:31
Link | Citer | R

efforts* show* you*

Christ.

Stick to Nyzul. The written word is currently a bit too steep a challenge for you, I think. If you can, try to use Skype to communicate, so you can limit your butchery of the English language. I'm sure it will thank you.

You should probably stop trying to be subtle about suggesting that articulation equals basementhood/virginity, and just go ahead and pull out the RL card full-force.

Lets start editing our posts so we seem smarter than we really are.. bet your a democrat and voted for u know who...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-15 18:04:07
Link | Citer | R

I like where this thread is going.
[+]
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 18:06:40
Link | Citer | R

shouldnt be to much longer Pleebo.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-15 18:07:36
Link | Citer | R

Are we there yet?
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-02-15 18:08:35
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I like where this thread is going.

lol :D
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-02-15 18:13:12
Link | Citer | R

Well this is a special kind of derp, isn't it?
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-02-15 18:33:40
Link | Citer | R

Lets start editing our posts so we seem smarter than we really are.. bet your a democrat and voted for u know who...

I do like how people drag political crap into things that are a-political. /popcorn
By Altsmithra 2013-02-15 18:55:00
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »

I do like how people drag political crap into things that are a-political. /popcorn

i like how ppl from other servers come to comment on cerberus affairs.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-02-15 18:59:25
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »

i like how ppl from other servers come to comment on cerberus affairs.

Someone has to babysit.

Edit: And it's not Cerberus' affairs, anyway. It's people being stupid in public. No one cares what server you play on, you're being dumb here.
[+]