First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2012-12-25 17:14:23
Link | Citer | R

Hello perspective buyer,

My static would like to announce on FFXIAH that we are selling NNI wins, we have a set group of 5, one member able to switch from SCH to MNK. We have been winning reliably now for some time, and have been selling wins for a couple of months now.

We are only just announcing we are selling gear/wins due to the changes with the update and wanted to confirm glitches/problems/ new strategy's before committing ourselves to this.

Our prices are:
Win: 14Mil Paid upfront, refunded in the event of a fail or held for another run. We typically will do 3/4 runs in 1 instance please note there is always a possibility of a fail due to the inherent luck factor rife throughout this event.

Gear drops 100 floor: each gear drop we sell for 4mil, as 1 piece seems to drop every time, we will charge 14Mil if you wish to lot this drop prior to entering(some people may only want selected items and we understand this, in this instance we would only charge for the win but you would not be permitted to lot the dropped item, we are adamant about this). If 2 items drop and you paid 14Mil you can pay another 4mil to lot the extra drop, but again same rules apply, no pay it hits the floor (no ninja lots allowed) You can of course pay 18M upfront if you want to make sure you get both drops (we would quartermaster on the boss in this instance)

Our usual start times are around 9/10pm EST on Thursdays/Sundays, if you require a different time please feel free to PM me or message me in game.

I will get back to you within 2-3 days if you send a PM and always before our usual runs.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as well!

Look forward to hearing from you.
[+]
By HadesUltimataru 2012-12-25 20:56:11
Link | Citer | R

Free Christmas cookies included. Limited time only.
[+]
 Cerberus.Sonoma
user: Sonoma76
By Cerberus.Sonoma 2013-01-03 22:49:23
Link | Citer | R

Just got a win from this group, very good ppl, trustworthy and good at what they do. I would recommend them np at all :p
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-03 23:29:31
Link | Citer | R

Price change to 10M for the win and 4M for any gear drops
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-06 19:50:24
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the many replies, please note we are alittle full at the minute, still taking enquiries
 Cerberus.Pukushu
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2013-01-06 20:37:50
Link | Citer | R

forgive my nni noobness... but what good does a win do to justify the 10-15m price tag? isnt the gear the main point?
 Asura.Fondue
Serveur: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2013-01-06 20:38:32
Link | Citer | R

floor 100 clear = ki = 1 armor piece of your choice from the 3 sets
 Cerberus.Pukushu
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2013-01-06 21:57:07
Link | Citer | R

ok so win = guaranteed choice of any 1 piece of gear, and then there is a chance at random gear dropping?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-06 22:06:57
Link | Citer | R

Yes, but it seems 100% 1 piece, we just had 3 pieces drop in 1 run
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-06 22:07:27
Link | Citer | R

buyer got 4 pieces of gear for 22Mil this way
 Cerberus.Meatster
user: Meatster
By Cerberus.Meatster 2013-01-06 22:10:42
Link | Citer | R

Did 2 good runs today so far with this group.

I have never touched NNI or old nyzul before this. Group explained it all to me and went well. First run was very close but a win even with a death and me running past a lamp wasting a good minute. Second run ended with 9mns left on the timer as we hit 100. Also for the last run I was war/blm on accident lol.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-06 22:20:59
Link | Citer | R

Fun times >> First run was 23 jumps had a ton of 3's
 Cerberus.Meatster
user: Meatster
By Cerberus.Meatster 2013-01-06 23:01:35
Link | Citer | R

3 Winning runs in a row with this group.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-06 23:13:50
Link | Citer | R

Congratulations on you 6 gear drops Meatster, We run next time at Sunday 9:30 EST, 2 person of interest atm so be sure to let me know before we get booked up till 2014!!
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-10 14:33:26
Link | Citer | R

Running tonight 4 runs, Hit me up if interested, one buyer atm after 2 wins, 2 spots free!
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-10 19:28:55
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for all the questions, I have edited the main post to reflect changes, as people said they didn't want to read every post!
 Cerberus.Fiasko
By Cerberus.Fiasko 2013-01-11 09:25:32
Link | Citer | R

^ Good peeps and better at what they are doing. 2/2
 Sylph.Wardeniii
Serveur: Sylph
user: Wardeniii
By Sylph.Wardeniii 2013-01-11 09:52:56
Link | Citer | R

I didn't realize people were still willing to pay 10 million gil per win for this. Hell, I might even be interested in hosting at that price.
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-01-11 09:55:26
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Wardeniii said: »
I didn't realize people were still willing to pay 10 million gil per win for this. Hell, I might even be interested in hosting at that price.

It's a Cerberus thing, I would buy 1~2 bits but it's hard (on this server at least) finding the right people
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-13 07:04:57
Link | Citer | R

Yeah currently on Cerberus I know groups who can't beat floor 80 more than 50% of the time, That being said, there's a huge number of players who don't 99 their relics, so perhaps its an effort/preparation issue, not to mention 85 empyreans which suck compared OAT and TP bonus.

Then there's players who DO do all the above, but can't find 2 schs with 450 skill and 3 DD with experience of the event/Gear/ability to manage lamps/understand not to fight the same mobs/split up/have move speed gear/use RCB (had this a lot) and generally not be a total tard, finding all of those seems easy to those of us who have it, but not always practical for those with tight schedules or not willing to cheat.

And FYI we do not use any assists, most of us are ps2/xbox lol!
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-13 23:04:56
Link | Citer | R

Please note, Tombula wil be dealing with NNI sells/clears now please send all messages to him =)

I'll still be there, just letting him manage to buyers ^^
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2013-01-20 09:04:14
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Yes, but it seems 100% 1 piece, we just had 3 pieces drop in 1 run

It can drop nothing at all sometimes (nothing but linen).
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-20 09:56:48
Link | Citer | R

Never seen it drop nothing, perhaps we're just obscenely lucky with a drop on our last 59 kills?
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2013-01-20 11:12:30
Link | Citer | R

Never seen it drop nothing, perhaps we're just obscenely lucky with a drop on our last 59 kills?

It's rare but it happens.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-01-20 11:14:13
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Detzu said: »

It's rare but it happens.

Happened to my group 2x in the same set of runs. I'm thinking maybe he just drops an item you all have?
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2013-01-20 11:19:26
Link | Citer | R

Probably.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-22 13:17:27
Link | Citer | R

Please note, due to the large demand from EU players wanting runs in GMT times, I am building a 2nd group to try and accomodate the players who are unable to run with the EST group.

Prices will be the same however as to when they will be ready to start is still up in the air. (Work schedules are making time management a real issue lately... Damn jobs)

Please note, although we we CAN win with someone using full perle, we will prioritise players who have tried to get at least average gear as they usually have more experience with certain events like this as apposed to those who hit lamps at wrong times and dont even know they hit a lamp.... I refer to these people as leech job idiots.

In terms of what classifies as average.... Anything better than perle (which means alot of the level 70-75 armor) and a weapon with more than 45 dmg on it. Daggers / H2H being the exception.

I don't expect E/R/M but I do expect not trying to kill an all zone with an onion sword (yes SOMEONE ACTUALLY TRIED THIS) the fact we won is not proof that this is acceptable, thats just proof that its better to be lucky than to be good.

I'll keep you posted with the GMT run time groups and remember send in game /tells to Tombula or Myself regarding spots in NNI. ~
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-27 04:58:19
Link | Citer | R

Version Update Tomorrow!

Although no one knows for sure if SE is nerfing Embrava tomorrow~ It would be prudent to get those os so importnt wins before they do, Please send Tombula a tell about spots or myself! I'm on until about 9pm EST myself
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-29 12:51:10
Link | Citer | R

Luckily no Embrava nerf!

We are however prepared to win without embrava so feel free to /t us if you still need gear wins :)
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-01-29 16:37:00
Link | Citer | R

Ok an update for those who were asking about the GMT group in PM and /tell

First run was dire we took a random for our test - flop

2nd run we took a ls mate, and won with spare time~ Group will be taking orders in 1 week run time around 9pm GMT same rates as above apply.
First Page 2 3 4 5