By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-12-25 07:06:09
Link | Citer | R

Moonwalkerv said: »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20765259
I have one of those
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-12-25 07:08:24
Link | Citer | R

I find it odd and somewhat ironic that you call out anyone that opposes the excessive need for guns to be sick and requiring professional help, while simultaneously proposing we approach our contemporary and tragic consequence of said objects from the aspect that is most difficult to analyze and control as opposed to the objects themselves. Then advocating more guns for purchase without cause or justification. Interesting.

But as I said before... That's just me.

Leviathan.Jackieolivas
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rahziela
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2012-12-25 07:22:49
Link | Citer | R

In an effort rerail this thread, I'd like to request that all posts after my first one be nuked for lack of relevance to the OP.

I don't understand why people with a beef against guns and gun owners feel the need to step in with their unneeded opinion when folks are just trying to share their hobby with other likeminded folks.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-25 07:23:55
Link | Citer | R

I'm bewildered that people are actually using this thread for political drama about guns. It's a thread about collecting, get the hell over it and bring it elsewhere.
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-12-25 07:24:35
Link | Citer | R

I don't really have a problem with collecting or having guns as a hobby, I just suppose it was in poor taste and timing with recent events and whatnot. But I said what I wanted to. Carry on~
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-12-25 07:25:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I'm bewildered that people are actually using this thread for political drama about guns. It's a thread about collecting, get the hell over it and bring it elsewhere.

It's a sore subject for some of us Yanks, for obvious reasons.
By Jetackuu 2012-12-25 07:47:24
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
I find it odd and somewhat ironic that you call out anyone that opposes the excessive need for guns to be sick and requiring professional help, while simultaneously proposing we approach our contemporary and tragic consequence of said objects from the aspect that is most difficult to analyze and control as opposed to the objects themselves. Then advocating more guns for purchase without cause or justification. Interesting.

But as I said before... That's just me.

I said that their need to turn a tragedy as an agenda pusher is sick.

The guns didn't cause these deaths, it's ludicrous to say they did.

It is not difficult to analyze.

There doesn't need to be justification to own firearms, I don't need justification to pursue happiness, to use freedom of speech, to live, or to be free.

I don't need to justify my rights, to you or anybody else.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-12-25 08:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Degs said: »
Hey everyone, just wanted to see who here has a personal firearm, for either self defense, hunting, or sport... and what weapons you carry... whats your favorite handgun, and or rifle/shotgun... etc...

I personally have a Mossberg 535 tactical pump shotgun and a Walther PK380... And thinking here eventually getting a Walther 9mm

why pump?

granted it would make anyone think twice about continuing invading the home once they hear that sound...
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-25 08:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Ragnarok.Blurrski said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Personally I see trying to blame weapons instead of the psychopathic guilty party for the killings that he chose and planned to do is cheapening their deaths.

But anti-gun people will use anything to further their agenda, so it comes as no surprise.

You people are sick, and need to seek treatment.

Oh I own an Isreali Weapons Institute Baby Desert Eagle II 9mm.

I want to soon get semi-auto shotgun, and possibly some sort of a rifle, probably long range on the latter.

edit: my reason for owning it? I don't need one.

Biggest poser and liar on the internet lol.

inb4: insults off the bat, there goes your credibility.

no I just reported you for purposely harassing me.

but your post probably won't be deleted though.
If anything, your post is the most offensive in this thread so far.

Your attitude alone is enough to legitimaly report you. You really need to learn how to exist on a community forum.

Your guns won't help you here.
 Carbuncle.Khane
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Khane
By Carbuncle.Khane 2012-12-25 08:11:26
Link | Citer | R

Too many gun laws in the UK to bother with real weapons now, so I just have one of these atm..
By Jetackuu 2012-12-25 08:15:21
Link | Citer | R

I have this little guy, thinking about getting a laser sight for it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Wakabo
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2012-12-25 08:17:36
Link | Citer | R

Actually got this guy last year, was a christmas present from my brother.

[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-12-25 08:23:43
Link | Citer | R

love the book to the side :P
By Rhaokin 2012-12-25 08:25:45
Link | Citer | R

I was planning to get my CHL and buy a .45 acp for myself this holiday season, but that plan went out the window when someone totaled my truck. :/
By Jetackuu 2012-12-25 08:27:41
Link | Citer | R

Rhaokin said: »
I was planning to get my CHL and buy a .45 acp for myself this holiday season, but that plan went out the window when someone totaled my car. :/

/comfort

I finally managed to sit $ back in case that happens since I don't have full coverage.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-25 08:49:47
Link | Citer | R

I'm not even sure if the other driver's insurance will cover mine, I only have liability and he hit 5 other vehicles (hit and run) before pretty much running over my parked truck and rolling :/
By Moonwalkerv 2012-12-25 08:52:55
Link | Citer | R

Can't afford a Hummer? Buy some guns! Still makes you feel powerful with everyone else assuming you are over compensating.
 Fenrir.Mariane
Serveur: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2012-12-25 08:53:35
Link | Citer | R

My weapon of choice:

It's a kind of gun that bind things together instead of making holes.
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
Serveur: Shiva
user: Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2012-12-25 09:47:25
Link | Citer | R

Glock 17
Glock 30
FN Herstal Belgium
Mossberg 500SP
Colt AR-15

The Glock 30 has saved my life.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-12-25 09:49:27
Link | Citer | R

Moonwalkerv said: »
Can't afford a Hummer? Buy some guns! Still makes you feel powerful with everyone else assuming you are over compensating.
caring or insinuating what other people think is important

lol
 Sylph.Orco
Serveur: Sylph
user: Orco
By Sylph.Orco 2012-12-25 10:16:59
Link | Citer | R

Merry Christmas and peace on earth! Oh yeah, let's talk about our instruments of death!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-25 10:26:15
Link | Citer | R

No one complained when someone made the thread about swords collections. So much idiotic moralism.
[+]
 Sylph.Washburn
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2012-12-25 10:57:23
Link | Citer | R

I have 99 Annihilator and a Winchester model 94 30-30 that kinda looks like the annihilator
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2012-12-25 11:27:26
Link | Citer | R

I once owned a bb gun, my sister had to goto hospital... not because I shot her but because a plastic bb that was on her pillow managed to get into her ear hole.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
Serveur: Bahamut
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2012-12-25 11:52:26
Link | Citer | R

I carry a Glock 23 in .40 S&W the wife carries a Glock 27 in the same caliber (yes she can actually shoot something accurately that large), I hunt with an inherited Remington 870 12 gauge (quail, dove, and rabbit atm), and my daughter just inherited a Remington Targetmaster 41 in .22 today that has been in my family for 77 or 78 years.

I have every intention of purchasing an AR of some sort this next year but I may go with something else, as well as a deer rifle to head up north a bit with my hunting buddy and see what we can find.

After that Im not sure, probably a semi-auto 12 gauge, maybe a .50 Desert Eagle as a, "I've always wanted one" type of thing.

I like the idea of a custom pair of 1911's one for me one for her but IDK if I want to spend the money needed for something "less reliable" out of the box than my Glock. Then go through the process of customizing them.
[+]
 Phoenix.Tasios
user: Tasios
By Phoenix.Tasios 2012-12-25 11:54:26
Link | Citer | R

Considering I've had someone try to get in my house 3-4 times in the last year (we live in a neighborhood with mostly older, retired folks, or those close to retirement age) I will not get rid of mine. I just wish I would have jumped on the sale on Mossberg 12 gage shotguns they had at a local store a month ago. For now, this is what I have:

Ruger P90DC .45 ACP with Hogue grips.

[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-12-25 12:03:20
Link | Citer | R

This is me shooting my favorite weapon. ^^ This was taken in fall of 2011, I still use that same bow though. I like archery because shooting bows and arrows is more relaxing to me than shooting guns. There's no huge bang, I don't have to wear protective ear gear, and the curves of the bow feel more natural in my hand than the curves of a gun.

[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-25 12:05:48
Link | Citer | R

That's not a firearm unless you light your arrows on fire lol. *imagines Liela assaulting a fortress*
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11