I'll come up with some examples if another person doesn't do it before me.
ItemSet 369343
not sure if merlinic hood + amalric body is better. ItemSet 325978
sacro cord & mujin band swap for noctohelix.
Also not sure if freke ring beats mujin band for either helix; it probably does though for kaustra thanks to the low base damage (no mDMG boosting).
edit: merlinic feet are better than jhakri with a very nice augment.
Curious if anyone could show me their helix sets? I am trying to decide between a few pieces of gear currently. Mainly the zuuxowu grip and dosis tathlum.
Should I be aiming for magic damage+?
For the first 50 ΔINT, it's 2dmg=1INT, the next 50 is 1 for 1, so enki is king until you're over 100 ΔINT, at which point you could wear Zuuxowu grip for dmg or Khonsu for accuracy.
for ammo, outside of the first 50 ΔINT, dosis probably wins in damage, but I like accracy too much to pass up pemphredo: especially since the difference is probably 50dmg or less.
But what's the gap between this and your best akademos setup? There is a whole lot of "is it worth the inv space / money" here I feel could be left to each person to decide.
It's one thing to say it's better, but the real question is by how much.
But what's the gap between this and your best akademos setup? There is a whole lot of "is it worth the inv space / money" here I feel could be left to each person to decide.
It's one thing to say it's better, but the real question is by how much.
Yes I ended up ditching it for the most part so I could get Merlinic Jubbah/legs and Raetic Staff +1 out of my inventory, it beats it by about 1-3%, but when your posting BiS gearsets, I feel like its not really fair to post it based on your own personal inventory space issues.
T1 helix: recast & haste if you use them for your skillchains.
for dmg: affinity > magic burst > magic damage > mab > int
T2 helix: 9999dmg > duration > reduce inventory
affinity > magic burst > mab~mdmg~int
base damage is probably going to be 450~500. MAB in the above set is (probably) just over 500, so mab & mdmg will be close to 1 for 1. and dINT from 51~100 =1mdmg so might as well think of that as mdmg. (assumed 25mab on the head in addition to the MBB+11)
If his merlinic hood only had 7MB, mallquis trews +2 very well could beat amalric in that slot; but that's an extra inventory space that is not going to be used for anything aside from helix. (honestly it might win by a tiny bit even with MB+11 hat)
Would take a return to mb strats to do that, or an overhaul in its ability as a healer, still bit of a meh update for sch, looking better than bst though.
If they had reworked tier 2 merits some, taking the /jas off,
They already said that G2 merits are for JAs and JTs, the spell removal wasn't originally planned for their "year of job adjustments". (Though this sublimate+klimaform adjustment was....)
And boy did it show with those augment placements.
So unless it's something that's a tweak to a single merit JA/T like Desperate Blows or Strafe, there's not going to be a wholesale removal of merit JAs for any job.
Well, Klimaform duration is good, I was hoping for that.
I was kinda also hoping for merited stratagems to become normal stratagems, so we could get different merit categories (enha duration, stratagems recast, max number of strats, macc, mab, I dunno stuff like that)
Well, Klimaform duration is good, I was hoping for that.
I was kinda also hoping for merited stratagems to become normal stratagems, so we could get different merit categories (enha duration, stratagems recast, max number of strats, macc, mab, I dunno stuff like that)
The only merit changes SE has been doing was for merited spells, not merited JAs, so I don't expect any more merit adjustments for any jobs on this current rotation.
Feet are great for above mentioned
Hands are BiS FC.
Legs are great for cures and cursna. also enhancing skill if that becomes relevant after the update.
Head is ... sublimation idle
Body is ...
All pieces are amazing for magic accuracy.
If you're using the relic head to break the FC cap, remember Grimoire: Spellcasting time cap's at 15%, so you're getting almost nothing from wearing both. (base 10%+gear 15% for a total of 25% reduction)
These are just my personal views on af/relic pieces:
The AF set itself will provide you with top notch macc set.
Head- Sublimation set, as well as solid fc piece however better options such as merlinic with augment or amalric
Body- Idle set with high meva and refresh +3/mb piece
*Ambu +2 gives 1 extra tic refresh at cost of meva if you prefer that
Hands- mentioned above
Legs- Cure piece IF you don't use kaykaus +1
Feet- mentioned above
Relic Set has some nice uses also.
Head- MB set
Body- Enhancing duration/sublimation set
Hands- paired with 4/5 af +2/3 and regal earring make for great enfeebling set with tons of macc
Earlyer i used Fire > Thunder II (iirc) to make fusion, now i swaped to Fire > Ionohelix for longer MB window.
But now i havnt been able to make light out of it with Shark bite, have i just been "unlucky" with my timing or is it a different timing cause of clsoing with a helix?
Earlyer i used Fire > Thunder II (iirc) to make fusion, now i swaped to Fire > Ionohelix for longer MB window.
But now i havnt been able to make light out of it with Shark bite, have i just been "unlucky" with my timing or is it a different timing cause of clsoing with a helix?
Since when does closing with a helix result in a longer MB window? I was under the impression it was a fixed value under all circumstances.
I'll come up with some examples if another person doesn't do it before me.
ItemSet 369343
not sure if merlinic hood + amalric body is better. ItemSet 325978
sacro cord & mujin band swap for noctohelix.
Also not sure if freke ring beats mujin band for either helix; it probably does though for kaustra thanks to the low base damage (no mDMG boosting).
edit: merlinic feet are better than jhakri with a very nice augment.
Curious if anyone could show me their helix sets? I am trying to decide between a few pieces of gear currently. Mainly the zuuxowu grip and dosis tathlum.
Should I be aiming for magic damage+?
For the first 50 ΔINT, it's 2dmg=1INT, the next 50 is 1 for 1, so enki is king until you're over 100 ΔINT, at which point you could wear Zuuxowu grip for dmg or Khonsu for accuracy.
for ammo, outside of the first 50 ΔINT, dosis probably wins in damage, but I like accracy too much to pass up pemphredo: especially since the difference is probably 50dmg or less.
Orpheus's Sash work for helix's. Seen a decent boost in Damage from it. I knew the Hachirin-no-Obi did not work, so I never tried to sash until this morning.