Anyone have issues getting access to their non-active mules during the free campaign? I have two accounts subbed right now, one of them can access every character and the other can only log in as the ones that are being paid for. I seem to remember having an issue like this in a past campaign where I cancelled access to one mule (got a Rank 4 Bonanza prize on him) before the payment process had completed and it messed up the free campaign that month as well.
Nah Hedgehog Pie gives too small of an amount. Arrabbiata is perfect though, for some reason I remembered it giving def% instead of att%
Well well well, tough choice but I think I'll stay with Carbonara+1, if anything for the availability (and even higher HP+)
Feels strange using a level 75 food lol
buy sp gobbie keys or dial key fo with mandragora mania points? Less of a "what is better" and more of a "should I gamble on a rare drop" opinion type question I guess
Is there a vanilla syntax that allows you to remove a piece of gear without putting another piece on (like /"un"equip)? In case you wanted to die fast without the benefit of ilvl gear. Monsters can remove your gear via certain abilities, but I don't know if there is a way to do that from the macro side, besides making an equipset and putting an X in every box.
Not sure if this is the best place for this question, but I came back to the game in Early April, everything had been great, but after May 16 update, I cannot get a consistent connection to the game. Always getting POL 0011 or 0061 network busy errors. Was suggested to use VPN to resolve (which it does), but I don't want to pay for more software to run this game. Has anyone experienced this and resolved it any other way? We've tried changing the IP, calling our ISP to open ports as listed on SE's website and still no luck. VPN free trial ends after 10 gigs and has been the only thing that has worked.
Try connecting using other ISP (like routing cellphone internet.
Try connecting without your router.
Try connecting using other device.
All this to narrow down if the problem is: a) your ISP, b) your computer or c) your router, what should be only tools that you can actually manage somehow.
Not sure if this is the best place for this question, but I came back to the game in Early April, everything had been great, but after May 16 update, I cannot get a consistent connection to the game. Always getting POL 0011 or 0061 network busy errors. Was suggested to use VPN to resolve (which it does), but I don't want to pay for more software to run this game. Has anyone experienced this and resolved it any other way? We've tried changing the IP, calling our ISP to open ports as listed on SE's website and still no luck. VPN free trial ends after 10 gigs and has been the only thing that has worked.
I’m in the same boat along with quite a few others. If SE or my ISP don’t fix it I’m not going to pay for a VPN to play ffxi.
Don't know of one, it's generally "just go to abyssea"
Had a feeling -__-; welp back to abyssea!
Killshots? Abyssea.
Do WS X times or not killshots? Apex (if possible)
For x times on beast type mobs I do cherti in Kamihr, or urmaluhlu in zitah if I’m lookin for a token pulse lol.
To expand on this, you can use any of the delve outside NMs or any other experience-earning notorious monster. I actually prefer some of them because they don't die as fast. With the example of Cherti, he actually has a resistance to physical or ranged damage depending on his mode. So he's the ideal monster to use for beast trials, and you can farm the shard right next to him.
High level Apex monsters also work if you're not doing kill shot.
i am trying to justify to R15 burtgang so does Burtgang Gives +100 enmity for ur when u attonment, or just what BG wiki says?
The augment is actually fTP+1 on Atonement's enmity modifier. So the bonus is separate from enmity+ gear.
It effectively turns a 1k TP Atonement into a 3k TP Atonement in terms of enmity generation.
So 300CE/900VE at 1K TP becomes 600CE/1800VE before enmity+ gear. And a 3K TP Atonement goes from 600CE/1800VE to 900CE/2700VE.
It's a very significant gain in enmity generation, and makes Atonement spam a comparable tanking style to spell spam.
Extremely new to PLD. Does this mean I should be adding moonshade TP bonus earring (and other tp bonus items) to my atonement set to increase the enmity gained from atonement?
Hi all. I've got a bit of an oddball question. I've never ran into this before now.
I have a character who simply does not have access to any Unity Warp related to ToAU. She has defeated Sarama, Thu'ban, Shedu, & Tumult Curator. She has all of the ToAU missions complete (with the appropriate RoE completed). She has plenty of RoE's completed in general. She just has all the missions in the game completed in general. She has access to Zilart & Promathia warps.
Any idea what I need to do to get ToAU Unity Warps to populate?
Did you get the Boarding Pass via ROV instead of doing the normal Tenshodo Quest? Unity Warps populated for me after I completed the quest, so it's possible they coded it wrong and tied the unlock to that specific quest rather than the actual KI.
I’ve not done much Omen and definitely not during the card campaign...I can just go in there with some treasure hunter and get job cards dropping from regular mobs?
I’ve not done much Omen and definitely not during the card campaign...I can just go in there with some treasure hunter and get job cards dropping from regular mobs?
cards come from completing objectives, not just killing mobs. Some of those objectives might be killing mobs normally, but its not the mere act of killing them that earns cards. Outside of campaign, completion of 3 objectives will typically result in earning a card. During the campaigns, the number needed to earn one is reduced, resulting in more cards.
Not saying you'll earn zero if you just go in and cleave, but being able to do the simpler ones solo (x number of job abilities, 2k auto-attack, x number of spells, x number of weaponskills) will result in real returns.
There's the floor objective that unlocks the portal to go up, and I think this counts as a separate objective counter which is why you'll see card rewards when you finish those or if you get a chest floor and open w/e # of chests it's saying to.
So I have a friend in this situation.
He has a FFXI and SquareEnix account but his password appearently doesn't work anymore.
He needs to reset it but he can't do it because the email connected to his squareenix account is no longer accessible.
Is his FFXI/SE account lost forever or can he contact someone at SE to solve this situation up? Supposing he can provide all the necessary documents (original registration codes, scan of ID documents etc).
In this case I wonder where should he go, which page, which website etc.
For those of you that visit Bg you already know the premise of this thread but for those that don't, it's simple.
Quote:
This thread is for off-the-cuff questions that don't merit a full topic to answer. 'What should I wear for my level 65 pup?' 'What's the best way to learn the Qutrub Blu spell?'
General Guidelines.
Any questions goes be it FFXI related or not this community has a plethora of people surely one will be able to assist you.
Please don't bash people for asking questions hating someone for seeking knowledge even if you deem it a stupid thing to ask makes you look like an even bigger tool.
If your answer is on the large side either providing a link or spoilering the answer might be a good idea to help reduce the thread size.