Jesus Is A Beast!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Jesus is a beast!
Jesus is a beast!
 Valefor.Pewpeww
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Enygma3
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 02:31:00
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Oh Pew, here is that "proof" you so undoubtedly wanted: (too lazy to link) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_%28name%29 http://jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua_jesus_real_name.htm
I thought his name was Horus personally. Then again he has many names. Then again this makes jesus a hermaphrodite. Krishna, Buddha, Horus, Zoroaster, Mithras, Attis, Dionysus, and so on.

It was lol amongst hundreds of others

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 02:31:45
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Pewpeww said:

So how about you come back when you can actually provide proof or even a base for an arguement.

Read over this post or something?

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Oh Pew, here is that "proof" you so undoubtedly wanted:

(too lazy to link)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_%28name%29

http://jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php

http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua_jesus_real_name.htm

You tend to do that a lot don't you?

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 02:35:53
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Pewpeww said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Oh Pew, here is that "proof" you so undoubtedly wanted: (too lazy to link) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_%28name%29 http://jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua_jesus_real_name.htm
I thought his name was Horus personally. Then again he has many names. Then again this makes jesus a hermaphrodite. Krishna, Buddha, Horus, Zoroaster, Mithras, Attis, Dionysus, and so on.

It was lol amongst hundreds of others

And now he starts using jokes to reply because he knows he has been defeated~

Sad, sad, little troll.

Obligatory:

lol Anyway I'm done with you Pew, you may proceed trying to troll further now~
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 02:38:54
Link | Citer | R

jokes? i was stating a fact, the part where i say "lol" is just me finding it funny... resorting to 5 year old mannerisms now??

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 02:46:43
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Pewpeww said:
jokes? i was stating a fact, the part where i say "lol" is just me finding it funny... resorting to 5 year old mannerisms now??

If you wanted it to read that way you need to set up dividing commas to separate your determiner from your preposition "amongst."
Here bro I'll help you:

Valefor.Pewpeww said:

It was, lol, amongst hundreds of others

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well fine, I will get others for the skinny dipping party Jaguar.

First I need someone who can persuade Aly to get in on it.

Mhm, yeahh...

lol Spicy, I live too far away to skinny dip sorry
>_>
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 02:55:08
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Well fine, I will get others for the skinny dipping party Jaguar.

First I need someone who can persuade Aly to get in on it.

Mhm, yeahh...

lol Spicy, I live too far away to skinny dip sorry
>_>

No excuses! I would hitch hike if I had to in order to go skinny dip with Aly and Anye.

I'll go, only if Korpg goes!
(lol he's probably reading this)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-08 03:38:52
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
First of all, there is no historical evidence for the proof of this "jesus/yeshua" guy even existed.
I'm all for atheists not believing in the religion of the Christians, but why on earth must they go as far as insisting Christ didn't exist?
Are you to say Mohammed, Siddhartha Guatama (Buddha), or Confucius did not exist because religion is a crock to you? Christ did exist, another Jewish man with an idea to spread a religon/belief system/ path to enlightenment much like the aforementioned men. Whether you believe he was a man of his God, or just a lunatic desert wanderer is your perogative, but don't go spouting idiocy like this. You can recommence with the trolling, bandwagon atheist.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-08 06:53:17
Link | Citer | R

JESUS IS THE DEVIL AND DONALD TRUMP IS OUR SA~VOIR!

MARY WAS A HOOKER, ON THE CORNER GIVING HAND~JOBS!

people thought He was the son of God, but instead were really up~set!

Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-08 08:19:19
Link | Citer | R

Has any mentioned the fact that the character of Jesus might have never even existed? For all intensive purposes Jesus was merely a personification of the hundreds of people claiming to be some kind of messiah.

EDIT: I see it was briefly mentioned.
[+]
 Phoenix.Mogue
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2011-03-08 09:41:26
Link | Citer | R

lolfutchy
By Wombat 2011-03-08 10:20:01
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Has any mentioned the fact that the character of Jesus might have never even existed? For all intensive purposes Jesus was merely a personification of the hundreds of people claiming to be some kind of messiah.

EDIT: I see it was briefly mentioned.
It really is sort of a silly thing to question. Not because there's mounds and mounds of material evidence, but because Jesus' life is historically founded on the same principles as any other ancient person.

That is, we know Jesus existed because people referenced him shortly after he died. According to what we know, he died between 30-35 C.E. and written accounts of his life began to emerge around 50 C.E.

People back then, obviously, weren't as news/media based as we are now, but that doesn't make them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Israel's a small place; it would be supremely difficult to write stories about a guy--claiming to be true--and saying they happened only 15 years ago. Further, the writers were saying these events happened right in the target audiences' backyards, so to speak.

If people hadn't heard of him prior to the writings, it would have all been dismissed and we wouldn't still be talking about him 2000 years later. The Jews, who lived at the time and didn't convert to Christianity, didn't reject him on the grounds that he never lived; rather, on the grounds that they didn't believe he was who the Christians said he said he was (if that makes sense >.>).

There are also Roman historians who mention Jesus.

He's got as much historical evidence as just about anyone who lived that long ago.
[+]
 Odin.Iceman
Serveur: Odin
user: Iceman
By Odin.Iceman 2011-03-08 10:53:16
Link | Citer | R

You are a moron
By Wombat 2011-03-08 11:16:10
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Iceman said:
You are a moron
Thanks, brah. Thinkin' 'bout scoopin' some tribal tats during lunch today.

I was plannin' on, like a super detailed barb wire. But now I'm considerin' pointless swirls instead.

Whadaya think?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-08 11:18:43
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
he had you hooked pretty well.
:D
i'da gave up probably the second time he ignored everything...it's not like you haven't beat it to death that he was wrong.
there's a reason he's not acknowledging what you said, but you've already asserted said reason yourself.
:D
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-03-08 11:19:06
Link | Citer | R

Wombat said:
Odin.Iceman said:
You are a moron

I was plannin' on, like a super detailed barb wire. But now I'm considerin' pointless swirls instead.

Whadaya think?

Pfft. You're nothing if you don't get a chain wrapped in barbed wire with swirly ***all around it. And don't be a loser and just wrap it around your bicep. Wrap it all the way down your god damn arm.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-08 11:20:39
Link | Citer | R

Wombat said:
Odin.Iceman said:
You are a moron

Whadaya think?
I thought it was a picture of a moob.
Nojoke.
o.o
By Wombat 2011-03-08 11:29:44
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I thought it was a picture of a moob.
Nojoke.
o.o
I honestly can't tell what it is. o.Oa

Sylph.Oddin said:
Pfft. You're nothing if you don't get a chain wrapped in barbed wire with swirly ***all around it. And don't be a loser and just wrap it around your bicep. Wrap it all the way down your god damn arm.
That sounds sick, bro!
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 11:30:55
Link | Citer | R

Wafflechan said:
Quote:
First of all, there is no historical evidence for the proof of this "jesus/yeshua" guy even existed.
I'm all for atheists not believing in the religion of the Christians, but why on earth must they go as far as insisting Christ didn't exist? Are you to say Mohammed, Siddhartha Guatama (Buddha), or Confucius did not exist because religion is a crock to you? Christ did exist, another Jewish man with an idea to spread a religon/belief system/ path to enlightenment much like the aforementioned men. Whether you believe he was a man of his God, or just a lunatic desert wanderer is your perogative, but don't go spouting idiocy like this. You can recommence with the trolling, bandwagon atheist.

We've been down this road thousands of times, and it always leads to the same dead end that it always does. there is 0, get it through your head 0 historical evidence that jesus ever existed, ever lived, ever got crucified, ever event did 1 miracle.

Every piece of evidence offered up so far has been debunked and proven to be falsified or non-existant. If your claiming jesus was a real person with new proof that no one else has offered up yet, and you end up being right. You'd be the first.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-03-08 11:41:51
Link | Citer | R

So I applied for a job at a mental institution and part of the job requirement is to clock an hour with a retard. Anyone wanna kick it tomorrow?... I got crayons.
[+]
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 11:46:07
Link | Citer | R

Wafflechan said:
Quote:
I'm all for atheists not believing in the religion of the Christians, but why on earth must they go as far as insisting Christ didn't exist? Are you to say Mohammed, Siddhartha Guatama (Buddha), or Confucius did not exist because religion is a crock to you? Christ did exist, another Jewish man with an idea to spread a religon/belief system/ path to enlightenment much like the aforementioned men. Whether you believe he was a man of his God, or just a lunatic desert wanderer is your perogative, but don't go spouting idiocy like this. You can recommence with the trolling, bandwagon atheist.
What happened to this thread? How can we have even more idiots in it than before? Why is no one interested in a party either? I was Chaosx getting stoned with both Serj's and Mabrook, Aly and Anye making out, Jet and I drinking watching them, and Dubrosi looking in the window calling the police on the party he was not invited to. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! No! Instead you people want to be stupid, make up numbers for something mistranslated, and act like you can compare someone who actually existed like Confucius (Confucianism is not a religion anyway) due to a credible record and being more modern compared to a *** zombie with a record that has some to no credibility. *** you guys!
Sir now you go too far, zombies are real and documented! I've seen thousands of movies on the subject, i own the survival guide for christ sake!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.