Jesus Is A Beast!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Jesus is a beast!
Jesus is a beast!

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Pewpeww
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Enygma3
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 01:32:47
Link | Citer | R

Incorrect? Elaborate, this could be fun.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 01:34:36
Link | Citer | R

Don't feed the troll Spicy, I was getting ready to point out the fallacies in this pathetic excuse for a thread but I'm not providing troll bait to further this garbage~
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 01:35:36
Link | Citer | R

Do the math, if you think im wrong prove it.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 01:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Thats what i thought, your bad at math!
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2011-03-08 01:39:37
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Pewpeww said:
Thats what i thought, your bad at math!

He isn't telling you that your math is wrong, he is saying that the number of the beast is 616, not 666.
[+]
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 01:42:32
Link | Citer | R

Seeing as there is no god, and no "number of the beast" no number is wrong.

If your talking about the biblical reference to the number of the beast it could be either 616 or 666 there are 2 references that point to such conclusions.

Book of Revelation 13:17 = 666

Book of Revelation 13:18 = 616

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 01:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Don't feed the troll Spicy, I was getting ready to point out the fallacies in this pathetic excuse for a thread but I'm not providing troll bait to further this garbage~

Might as well make it interesting. Not like they can do that alone.

Ok just this once then.

Pewpeww ~ your argument is completely fallacious.

First of all, you've socially constructed a "9-multiple numerological table" for which to place around Jesus' name. Ok, so when we place Jesus' name within your "9-multiple numerological table" it creates the number 666 when added together. Well, what about with all other numbers? Let's see there is an infinite amount of numbers and you argue Jesus is a "beast" because 1 number out of infinity placed within a "9-multiple numerological table" (WHICH YOU CREATED) creates the number 666? Wow, nice burden of proof there, I could outweigh your evidence by plugging in Jesus' name into 20 trillion "multiple numerological table's" of my own and I bet his name won't make a 666 then.

Also, due to the fact that there is an infinite amount of numbers/combinations which can be created in these "multiple numerological table's" anyone's name can be turned into a 666.

Example:

Wombat said:
On a simple 6-multiple numerological table:

P=16
2P(6)=192
E=5
2E(6)=60
W=23
3W(6)=414

Pewpeww = 666

Here your name was turned into a 666 through the same "multiple numerological table" method you used for Jesus' name.
ZOMG!!!1!!!!! Does that make YOU a beast too???

And lastly, Jesus' real name as it's pronounced originally is "Yeshua," the name Jesus is just our English translation of it. So you are essentially using a translation-along with a "multiple numerological table" (a table you associated with letters from which originally had no association) to label Yeshua a beast?
On top of that this is his name as it is written in the scriptures of Hebrew

ישוע
^ Have fun using your "multiple numerological table's" on this bad boy.

/thread
[+]
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 01:51:51
Link | Citer | R

First of all, there is no historical evidence for the proof of this "jesus/yeshua" guy even existed. Also the more popular name is jesus, so thats what i used. Even if it is more of a nickname, its still the name.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 01:54:57
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Pewpeww said:
First of all, there is no historical evidence for the proof of this "jesus/yeshua" guy even existed. Also the more popular name is jesus, so thats what i used. Even if it is more of a nickname, its still the name.

Cool story bro but I've completely shattered your argument and now you will proceed with giving me opinionated evidence which comes completely out of your ***... Not to mention this response doesn't rebuttal not even half of the argument I presented to the table.

You're done

[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-03-08 01:56:02
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:

Might as well make it interesting. Not like they can do that alone.

Ok just this once then.

Pewpeww ~ your argument is completely fallacious.

First of all, you've socially constructed a "9-multiple numerological table" for which to place around Jesus' name. Ok, so when we place Jesus' name within your "9-multiple numerological table" it creates the number 666 when added together. Well, what about with all other numbers? Let's see there is an infinite amount of numbers and you argue Jesus is a "beast" because 1 number out of infinity placed within a "9-multiple numerological table" (WHICH YOU CREATED) creates the number 666? Wow, nice burden of proof there, I could outweigh your evidence by plugging in Jesus' name into 20 trillion "multiple numerological table's" of my own and I bet his name won't make a 666 then.

Also, due to the fact that there is an infinite amount of numbers/combinations which can be created in these "multiple numerological table's" anyone's name can be turned into a 666.

Example:

Wombat said:
On a simple 6-multiple numerological table:

P=16
2P(6)=192
E=5
2E(6)=60
W=23
3W(6)=414

Pewpeww = 666

Here your name was turned into a 666 through the same "multiple numerological table" method you used for Jesus' name.
ZOMG!!!1!!!!! Does that make YOU a beast too???

And lastly, Jesus' real name as it's pronounced originally is "Yeshua," the name Jesus is just our English translation of it. So you are essentially using a translation-along with a "multiple numerological table" (a table you associated with letters from which originally had no association) to label Yeshua a beast?
On top of that this is his name as it is written in the scriptures of Hebrew

ישוע
^ Have fun using your "multiple numerological table's" on this bad boy.

/thread

Wait he actually believed the little thingy that he did?

I thought it was just a lolz joke...
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 01:57:28
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:

I thought it was just a lolz joke...

Could be troll bait but meh, I was bored lol
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 01:57:34
Link | Citer | R

Posting a cool picture makes you win? Since when, first of all you gave no evidence that that was his real name to begin with. State it as much as you want, its stupid to assert yourself without evidence and then tell everyone else it is and that you win.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 02:04:56
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Pewpeww said:
Posting a cool picture makes you win? Since when, first of all you gave no evidence that that was his real name to begin with. State it as much as you want, its stupid to assert yourself without evidence and then tell everyone else it is and that you win.

No I win because your the response you gave me, this one:
Valefor.Pewpeww said:

just in case you don't remember, doesn't completely rebuttal or refute my full argument.
Did you even bother to read my entire post?
Do you know what a socially constructed association is?
Did you see the example I gave where your name turned into a 666?
Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
(^Answer all these questions-don't read over them k? Thnx)

Also, if you want proof that his name is in fact Yeshua, pick of one of these. And before you say "weLl thE EngLish Bible sayZ Jesus so dat's his NAMe" the English bible is a translation of Hebrew scriptures.
[+]
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 02:09:10
Link | Citer | R

thats not evidence, thats telling me to buy a book on amazon. I said give me proof, a biblical reference, a wiki page, ***anything online would be better than telling me to pay 30 dollars for a book.

Because at this point your trying to make it a one sided arguement where you point me to a book and say there's your proof, go buy/read it, and if its not acceptable to me, you say oh well, im right your wrong.

All of my points were given with evidence, none of yours were except where my name = 666.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 02:15:14
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Pewpeww said:
thats not evidence, thats telling me to buy a book on amazon. I said give me proof, a biblical reference, a wiki page, ***anything online would be better than telling me to pay 30 dollars for a book.

Because at this point your trying to make it a one sided arguement where you point me to a book and say there's your proof, go buy/read it, and if its not acceptable to me, you say oh well, im right your wrong.

All of my points were given with evidence, none of yours were except where my name = 666.
(lol I'm bored so I'll continue)

Once again, you completely ignored my entire post.
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS YOU TOOL:

1.Did you even bother to read my entire post?
2.Do you know what a socially constructed association is?
3.Did you see the example I gave where your name turned into a 666?

You have "no proof," you created your proof. Clearly you DON'T know the answer to question number 2 up above do you? (I labeled them for your convenience, and so you don't read over them)

I feel as if though I'm arguing with a high school student, my best guess is you are one. That or you just fail.
And no no I'm not playing the real life card, but it's clear by your responses that you don't have the capacity to understand the arguments I present~
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 02:18:23
Link | Citer | R

Hey Jaguarx, playing with a troll and feeding them are two different things.

urdoingitwrong.

I know but I'm bored~
lol
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-08 02:20:03
Link | Citer | R

Oh Pew, here is that "proof" you so undoubtedly wanted:

(too lazy to link)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_%28name%29

http://jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php

http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua_jesus_real_name.htm
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Pewpeww
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-08 02:27:09
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Valefor.Pewpeww said:
thats not evidence, thats telling me to buy a book on amazon. I said give me proof, a biblical reference, a wiki page, ***anything online would be better than telling me to pay 30 dollars for a book. Because at this point your trying to make it a one sided arguement where you point me to a book and say there's your proof, go buy/read it, and if its not acceptable to me, you say oh well, im right your wrong. All of my points were given with evidence, none of yours were except where my name = 666.
(lol I'm bored so I'll continue) Once again, you completely ignored my entire post. ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS YOU TOOL: 1.Did you even bother to read my entire post? 2.Do you know what a socially constructed association is? 3.Did you see the example I gave where your name turned into a 666? You have "no proof," you created your proof. Clearly you DON'T know the answer to question number 2 up above do you? (I labeled them for your convenience, and so you don't read over them) I feel as if though I'm arguing with a high school student, my best guess is you are one. That or you just fail. And no no I'm not playing the real life card, but it's clear by your responses that you don't have the capacity to understand the arguments I present~

Your a moron.

First of all, you still haven't provided any proof for any of your posts. Just asserting that they are true doesn't make them true. Neither is asking me to buy a book.

Yes i read all your posts and that was my response to it. Just because im not bending to your will. You have very vauge points at best. They are illogical and not finished.

So how about you come back when you can actually provide proof or even a base for an arguement.
By Enygma3 2011-03-08 02:28:13
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Oh Pew, here is that "proof" you so undoubtedly wanted: (too lazy to link) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_%28name%29 http://jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua_jesus_real_name.htm

About *** time, congratulations, you have just started a logical arguement, after 10 posts.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]