Bed time~ Gosh, I think I might actually have cooked up a way to not get cooked by the Hellkite Drake, but it'll have to wait. Plus I need more souls! And to think >_>; Just a couple days ago I was gonna get to work on Tales of Vesperia with my friend. Instead, Dark Souls. Went to see what he was doing... Dark Souls <_>; Might as well play the addiction out. Goodnight all you folks!
My hair's like... 3/4 down my back now... I tie it back when I go out, though. :I
Only problem then is I occasionally get mistaken for a woman from behind... It's actually kinda flattering... ._.;
That's a way to get free drinks. Just keep your back to some dude until he buys you one, then turn around and start drinking it.
Or I could have a close shave, slap some makeup on, wear a skirt and get more free drinks~
Or at least, I could before Christmas... ate too much again... still working it off... ._.
Not that I'd do that, of course...
Bed time~ Gosh, I think I might actually have cooked up a way to not get cooked by the Hellkite Drake, but it'll have to wait. Plus I need more souls! And to think >_>; Just a couple days ago I was gonna get to work on Tales of Vesperia with my friend. Instead, Dark Souls. Went to see what he was doing... Dark Souls <_>; Might as well play the addiction out. Goodnight all you folks!
play the addiction out? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT? DX
Bed time~ Gosh, I think I might actually have cooked up a way to not get cooked by the Hellkite Drake, but it'll have to wait. Plus I need more souls! And to think >_>; Just a couple days ago I was gonna get to work on Tales of Vesperia with my friend. Instead, Dark Souls. Went to see what he was doing... Dark Souls <_>; Might as well play the addiction out. Goodnight all you folks!
Bed time~ Gosh, I think I might actually have cooked up a way to not get cooked by the Hellkite Drake, but it'll have to wait. Plus I need more souls! And to think >_>; Just a couple days ago I was gonna get to work on Tales of Vesperia with my friend. Instead, Dark Souls. Went to see what he was doing... Dark Souls <_>; Might as well play the addiction out. Goodnight all you folks!
play the addiction out? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT? DX
It won't let you go...
This. This so much.
I need a 'this' picture. :|
EDIT: Awww yeah, only 20500 files left to download (aka, 95% of them)
I love men with long hair.
Mmn I had a boyfriend who had hair down to his belly button people used to think we where two chicks. But I didn't care. I used to braid it and put it pigtails. Good times.
Bed time~ Gosh, I think I might actually have cooked up a way to not get cooked by the Hellkite Drake, but it'll have to wait. Plus I need more souls! And to think >_>; Just a couple days ago I was gonna get to work on Tales of Vesperia with my friend. Instead, Dark Souls. Went to see what he was doing... Dark Souls <_>; Might as well play the addiction out. Goodnight all you folks!
play the addiction out? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT? DX
It won't let you go...
Worry not, fair maiden, as soon as I've tasted the blood of every foe with them slain at my feet I will be able to put it down.
I love men with long hair.
Mmn I had a boyfriend who had hair down to his belly button people used to think we where two chicks. But I didn't care. I used to braid it and put it pigtails. Good times.
This is just about the only thing I can't stand with men. I need them to have shorter hair or I'll go crazy ;_;
With the cute bunny eared blouse too.
But I have more outfits but it's my favorite one.
I like looking like a bunny for some reason.
Uggggh reminds me of when I was in the Navy and I was really into gothic chicks and I spent like $4000 on a bunch of Baby, The Stars Shine Bright crap for a girl I was trying to bone.
I love men with long hair.
Mmn I had a boyfriend who had hair down to his belly button people used to think we where two chicks. But I didn't care. I used to braid it and put it pigtails. Good times.
I love men with long hair.
Mmn I had a boyfriend who had hair down to his belly button people used to think we where two chicks. But I didn't care. I used to braid it and put it pigtails. Good times.
This is just about the only thing I can't stand with men. I need them to have shorter hair or I'll go crazy ;_;
I just need enough to run my fingers through at least. :x But long or short, it really depends on the person.
With the cute bunny eared blouse too.
But I have more outfits but it's my favorite one.
I like looking like a bunny for some reason.
Uggggh reminds me of when I was in the Navy and I was really into gothic chicks and I spent like $4000 on a bunch of Baby, The Stars Shine Bright crap for a girl I was trying to bone.
o.o Where can I find dudes who wanna buy me tons of dresses.
I mean oh no that's awful how dare she do such a thing to you. Not right at all. Nope. Not even a tiny bit.
always wanted long hair :/
longest I have had it, the back side reached my shoulders.
went to get a hair cut for a trim, and the lady just went happy with the scissors, and cut too much... that was the end of that
always wanted long hair :/
longest I have had it, the back side reached my shoulders.
went to get a hair cut for a trim, and the lady just went happy with the scissors, and cut too much... that was the end of that
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.