Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Langues: JP EN FR DE
9695 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 23132 23133
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-26 23:56:51
Link | Citer | R
 
They were called Gametoys

I have their sephiroth, zack, cloud, AC cloud and the bikes from remake and AC
They were so big tho so I didn't display them yet. The first bike got lost when I moved, because they sent it to my old address and that address (which was across the st) declined it so it sent back to limbo. Lost over 1k on that.

They were working on a really nice tifa and aerith but hopefully they reform under a diff name or something lol. But I guess with an actual lawsuit its prolly not gonna happen
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-27 09:31:25
Link | Citer | R
 
Holy damn...

Following my lose fat schedule, I went to do some stationary bike at gym for 1h.

Then I was calmly walking back home after the exercise and... I felt like a shock in my calf muscle!

Came back home and went straight to put some ice on it. The only thing I dont need while losing fat is injuries that prevents my exercises.

Truth to be said, maybe I did a little too much this week. While I hadnt a single day doing extreme exercise, I had at least 1h of moderate to high exercises all days of the week.

Maybe I should have some day off to recover.

We will see if this injury is small or big. RIght now it just felt like numb when I stretch it.

I dont think it is anything serious, but I feel like this entire week there wont be any exercise after this.
First Page 2 3 ... 23132 23133