Can't sleep, and to make matters worse, the house is completely dead, and dark, and I keep having that feeling that something is running up behind me to grab me, which means I keep having to look behind me, because that thing would never attack you if you saw it coming.. That's it's weakness.. So gotta keep turning around every few minutes to scare it off, which is extremely aggravating.
This one is actually worse than the thing that's waiting for you to hang your feet over the bed, or the one waiting for you to get shampoo in your eye so you have to close them and wash it out.
Can't sleep, and to make matters worse, the house is completely dead, and dark, and I keep having that feeling that something is running up behind me to grab me, which means I keep having to look behind me, because that thing would never attack you if you saw it coming.. That's it's weakness.. So gotta keep turning around every few minutes to scare it off, which is extremely aggravating.
This one is actually worse than the thing that's waiting for you to hang your feet over the bed, or the one waiting for you to get shampoo in your eye so you have to close them and wash it out.
Put your back to the wall? @_@;
No wall to put my back to.. Well unless I just don't wanna do anything at all and sit there staring off into space. Time passes way slower when I'm tired <_< even if I am entertained..
I don't like going to the bathroom or going to get something out the fridge and rounding the corner and suddenly feeling a desperate need to run and slam the door behind me =/.. I've never been one to like fear, I've suffered with high anxiety most my life, that probably has something to do with it.
I don't like going to the bathroom or going to get something out the fridge and rounding the corner and suddenly feeling a desperate need to run and slam the door behind me =/.. I've never been one to like fear, I've suffered with high anxiety most my life, that probably has something to do with it.
I know how you feel. I feel like this some nights when it is just me at home.
You dunno what it's like to have your imagination run wild? For some reason I doubt that!
That sucks though, Slip. I can see it not being fun with the anxiety mixed in. =/
when i was a kid maybe lol im home alone all the time but i dont care lol if anything my dogs would tell me if someone really broke in or something lol
So you never just get this creepy feeling that something is about to get you? I always thought that was a pretty much universal experience, even for adults who are scared of little.
Science has been trying to explain why we get those feelings, beyond just random feelings, they've studied everything from disorders to a person's interaction with a magnetic field.
So you never just get this creepy feeling that something is about to get you? I always thought that was a pretty much universal experience, even for adults who are scared of little.
Science has been trying to explain why we get those feelings, beyond just random feelings, they've studied everything from disorders to a person's interaction with a magnetic field.
no ive never felt the presence of something there that wasnt .-. ive never experienced ghosts or anything like that. nothing is there why would i be scared :|
So you never just get this creepy feeling that something is about to get you? I always thought that was a pretty much universal experience, even for adults who are scared of little.
Science has been trying to explain why we get those feelings, beyond just random feelings, they've studied everything from disorders to a person's interaction with a magnetic field.
Get that ***when I'm driving at night, look in my rear view mirror and think I saw something... And then all of a sudden my imagination goes off and I end up having to like, turn on the lights and look in the back seat, stupid mind.
So you never just get this creepy feeling that something is about to get you? I always thought that was a pretty much universal experience, even for adults who are scared of little.
Science has been trying to explain why we get those feelings, beyond just random feelings, they've studied everything from disorders to a person's interaction with a magnetic field.
no ive never felt the presence of something there that wasnt .-. ive never experienced ghosts or anything like that. nothing is there why would i be scared :|
It's like a gut feeling, you know damn well there's nothing there, but you just feel like something is.. I dunno if it really can be explained so that it makes sense to someone that doesn't already know exactly what I'm talking about..
It's a completely irrational and baseless feeling of fear/terror/dread.
Hey when CoP and ToAU came out, how much were they retail? Someone is trying to tell me they were 60 dollars and I find that hard to believe.
Upon initial release, they were roughly $30 a piece.
Wasn't long before they dropped to 20 then SE just released multi-pack releases per expansion so everyone got everything up to date.
Hey when CoP and ToAU came out, how much were they retail? Someone is trying to tell me they were 60 dollars and I find that hard to believe.
Upon initial release, they were roughly $30 a piece.
Wasn't long before they dropped to 20 then SE just released multi-pack releases per expansion so everyone got everything up to date.
Yeah, that was back when they released expansion packs by themselves.
In fact I think they did that for all their expansions and realized it was a horrible marketing idea and people got pissed off that it only covered one area which more or less screwed over new players.
So they dropped the price then several months later did the whole "Ultimate edition" thing several times over.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.