Oh man Zah, those stiletto boots look like a walking twisted ankle and broken neck. I can't wear high heels on the best of days, much less when it's snowy and icy out!
Oh man Zah, those stiletto boots look like a walking twisted ankle and broken neck. I can't wear high heels on the best of days, much less when it's snowy and icy out!
I do okay in them. I started wearing heels to work most of the time when someone overheard me griping out my foot cramps. A lady a decade-and-a-half older than me explained it was because our generation wears shoes like flip-flops and ballet flats which give no support to the arch. I thought she was on to something until I realized I get the cramps more often from wearing things like stilettos.
I know you and I have griped about this before. I seriously think my tendons and ligaments are just *** from point, so flat on! (Unless it's a special occasion.)
EDIT: Ashman and Eik are going to get me into trouble.
What's his name? Aww look, he's already got the thinking pose with his chin in his hand. He's going to be awesome!
His name is Og. Not sure how that will be pronounced but it sure is unique. <___<
Aw it's ok, Og is cool! My folks do unique names too (except for me, they gave me the most boring one ever!) I have aunts named Aloha and Dessa, cousins and second cousins named Lorelei, Raelynn, and Avonlea, nieces named Keona. Unique names are fun!
What's his name? Aww look, he's already got the thinking pose with his chin in his hand. He's going to be awesome!
His name is Og. Not sure how that will be pronounced but it sure is unique. <___<
Aw it's ok, Og is cool! My folks do unique names too (except for me, they gave me the most boring one ever!) I have aunts named Aloha and Dessa, cousins and second cousins named Lorelei, Raelynn, and Avonlea, nieces named Keona. Unique names are fun!
I wish mine was more unique. It's just Frank, but I'm named after my great grandfather so it has some cool flair :P. My brother Joe's middle name is Vito. I love that middle name. And I have a brother named Salvatore, but that's a lil more common, being half Italian and all :P.
Aw it's ok, Og is cool! My folks do unique names too (except for me, they gave me the most boring one ever!) I have aunts named Aloha and Dessa, cousins and second cousins named Lorelei, Raelynn, and Avonlea, nieces named Keona. Unique names are fun!
One I was gunning for if I had a girl! Love that name!
What's his name? Aww look, he's already got the thinking pose with his chin in his hand. He's going to be awesome!
His name is Og. Not sure how that will be pronounced but it sure is unique. <___<
Aw it's ok, Og is cool! My folks do unique names too (except for me, they gave me the most boring one ever!) I have aunts named Aloha and Dessa, cousins and second cousins named Lorelei, Raelynn, and Avonlea, nieces named Keona. Unique names are fun!
I wish mine was more unique. It's just Frank, but I'm named after my great grandfather so it has some cool flair :P. My brother Joe's middle name is Vito. I love that middle name. And I have a brother named Salvatore, but that's a lil more common, being half Italian and all :P.
If I could go back in time and slap my parents for the name they gave me, I would. :x They don't even like it. They only named me that because they had wanted a child named after my father and they were too silly to name my brother after him (name guys after guys instead of naming girls after guys? Nooo! Impossible!) Effs.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.