I read a lot of reviews, most are pretty harsh. But after playing the game for like 6 hours today, I love it, so screw them. I enjoy it, that's all that matters to me, lol.
It's linear but so were all the Half-Lifes and those are the only FPS I really play.
I read a lot of reviews, most are pretty harsh. But after playing the game for like 6 hours today, I love it, so screw them. I enjoy it, that's all that matters to me, lol.
It's linear but so were all the Half-Lifes and those are the only FPS I really play.
I read a lot of reviews, most are pretty harsh. But after playing the game for like 6 hours today, I love it, so screw them. I enjoy it, that's all that matters to me, lol.
It's linear but so were all the Half-Lifes and those are the only FPS I really play.
DNF?
wattt
it's not out for 2 more days here ;;
Pirated international version.
I gotta stop playing cause I gotta do it all over when my real version comes out.
I read a lot of reviews, most are pretty harsh. But after playing the game for like 6 hours today, I love it, so screw them. I enjoy it, that's all that matters to me, lol.
It's linear but so were all the Half-Lifes and those are the only FPS I really play.
DNF?
wattt
it's not out for 2 more days here ;;
Pirated international version.
I gotta stop playing cause I gotta do it all over when my real version comes out.
Oh lol.
I've been tempted to pirate it but *** that, I've been waiting 14 years I'm gonna rock that ***out with the retail copy lol.
I read a lot of reviews, most are pretty harsh. But after playing the game for like 6 hours today, I love it, so screw them. I enjoy it, that's all that matters to me, lol.
It's linear but so were all the Half-Lifes and those are the only FPS I really play.
DNF?
wattt
it's not out for 2 more days here ;;
Pirated international version.
I gotta stop playing cause I gotta do it all over when my real version comes out.
Oh lol.
I've been tempted to pirate it but *** that, I've been waiting 14 years I'm gonna rock that ***out with the retail copy lol.
That's when the multiplayer will come out too. Right now it's disabled. We definitely have to play.
I use a pretty nice expensive camera for pictures and whenever I see people uploading grainy crap from a phone camera I die a little inside >.>
I also die a little inside when they have hip hop ringtones and cases with "BLING" written on it in cheap gold paint.
psh, I got a nice Canon SLR for High School Graduation, my ringtone? Just some stock one (I had nyan cat :p but I got bored and annoyed with it) and that blink ***? yeah ... only idiots do that crap.
I read a lot of reviews, most are pretty harsh. But after playing the game for like 6 hours today, I love it, so screw them. I enjoy it, that's all that matters to me, lol.
It's linear but so were all the Half-Lifes and those are the only FPS I really play.
DNF?
wattt
it's not out for 2 more days here ;;
Pirated international version.
I gotta stop playing cause I gotta do it all over when my real version comes out.
Oh lol.
I've been tempted to pirate it but *** that, I've been waiting 14 years I'm gonna rock that ***out with the retail copy lol.
That's when the multiplayer will come out too. Right now it's disabled. We definitely have to play.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.