i've been interested in starting a workout routine, if anything just to get back in shape (a little more muscle would be nice though~) but i have no clue where to begin, honestly.
i dont know anything about using any workout equipment or how to plan a workout routine, plus i have hardly any muscles and i'm really out of shape after sitting around for a year. =/
I'm the same way, keep telling myself I should start some sort of routine but have no idea where to start. Well this along with not being able to modivate myself : (
They have capped selfishness, merited stubborness and they bought a whole stack of toolbags of annoying as hell at the ah before they came out. Their general disregard for other people is a job trait and therefore always active.
I have them targeted, but I can't attack them and my wife keeps telling me to relax and stop cussing at the television...
I know if I just push the button a couple more times a glitch will occur and I will finally be able to stab them......
I feel kinda bad, I have been using the GI Bill to go to school and also drawing unemployment while in school under NY's education programs. With the new GI Bill I get roughly $1,000 a month on top of the $1,600 a month from unemployment. This year the school required me to apply for state financial aid for some sort of quota reasons and I not only got it (as my income is based on unemployment) but I am also getting a refund check from it since the GI Bill already covered tuition, bam an extra $1500 bonus.
Meanwhile my sister works full time at walmart and goes to class is already 20k in debt from school and barely makes her half of the rent each month (we are room mates).
Psh, the longer you take with the mob makes the fun level go up alot more, even more so if you have a group griping about it. (it's a bloody game...)
And you make it a pain for the others.
As if camping those mobs isn't already stressful as it is, last thing we need is people killing them(slowly)without a reason.
Psh, the longer you take with the mob makes the fun level go up alot more, even more so if you have a group griping about it. (it's a bloody game...)
And you make it a pain for the others.
As if camping those mobs isn't already stressful as it is, last thing we need is people killing them(slowly)without a reason.
Find something else to do (there is probably plenty other things you could do) or if they are failing to it horribly (which 99% of the time they are) just snatch it from them when they drop.
fair game at that point so they can't do ***about it.
Gukumatz seriously sucks. My friends and I were trying to get my friend's Kannagi, and everyone got their KIs from everything else except that stupid ***. I'm horrible with claiming popped mobs, so we ended up having to farm chests for hours instead. But yeah, it's hard enough trying to grab him, but to have it stolen by some dude who's just bored and doesn't care either way... bah. There are plenty of other NMs in the zone worth the time that aren't as hotly contested.
Gukumatz seriously sucks. My friends and I were trying to get my friend's Kannagi, and everyone got their KIs from everything else except that stupid ***. I'm horrible with claiming popped mobs, so we ended up having to farm chests for hours instead. But yeah, it's hard enough trying to grab him, but to have it stolen by some dude who's just bored and doesn't care either way... bah. There are plenty of other NMs in the zone worth the time that aren't as hotly contested.
I remember when I was just chilling around there I was watching the wars over Guku, was funny as hell when people raged over it.
I think this was before they made it easier to get the KI also.
Gukumatz seriously sucks. My friends and I were trying to get my friend's Kannagi, and everyone got their KIs from everything else except that stupid ***. I'm horrible with claiming popped mobs, so we ended up having to farm chests for hours instead. But yeah, it's hard enough trying to grab him, but to have it stolen by some dude who's just bored and doesn't care either way... bah. There are plenty of other NMs in the zone worth the time that aren't as hotly contested.
My friend Vodkaa needs Skins for Almace, so yes I was bored, but also if i got the KI we would of been doing Sobeks to night regardless, just means less time camping it
When we had to camp Guku for my husband's kannagi, the competition was ridiculous. One of the other groups started sending their war in to voke every single time, then running Guku to the conflux and letting someone else from their group claim him then for the KI. It was pretty funny once everyone else figured out what they were doing, so the war would claim and everyone from all the groups would gather around the conflux and compete there to grab him.
I somehow remember Amun being worse for competition though. When we just had one other group to compete with, we'd usually try for a you claim, we claim, you claim solution. But it always seemed to happen that we'd only get one or two claims each before a third and fourth and fifth group showed up to try, and there's just no chance of working out a friendly solution when there's that many people after the same beastie.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.