Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22255 22256 22257 ... 22553 22554 22555
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2022-08-05 10:36:41
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
We are all robots

Glad to hear it My friend :)
Good to see a familiar face ^^ (Hope you are well)
By Drayco 2022-08-05 10:57:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kuroganashi said: »
do people just not play XI anymore or is Asura taken over by Robots ? :P

also nobody does Dyna D and have 2 Legshard: BLU they willing to sell for high-price?

send msg
I just jumped back to Cerberus from being on Asura for nearly 2 years. Asura was like a single player game. My first week back on Cerberus I was able to do Ambu V1 VD, Dynamis, Omen, and Odyssey with people. Asura might have 2000+ characters online, but unless your paying for a spot in a party, you aren't getting into a party.

I'll miss the economy over there... but absolutely nothing else.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-05 11:24:25
Link | Citer | R

I have never tried to post a Facebook video I found there before on here. It's not like Youtube. If this doesn't work, I'll delete it.

Listen to store brand Kid Rock tell you a tale about snapping into a Slimjim.
https://www.facebook.com/ScrizZapp/videos/473759550766235/

"I don't know if you've been to the World of Jerkys, but I've been there in my sleep."

Dying.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-05 11:50:13
Link | Citer | R

Super impressed they cast an actual native american actress to play a native american in the predator prequal.

Actually, the whole indigenous cast is native americans, even better.
Quote:
'Predator' prequel makes history as Hollywood's 1st franchise movie to star all-Native American cast
(and the movie is good)
By Draylo 2022-08-05 20:04:45
Link | Citer | R

Does it make the movie better?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-05 20:10:42
Link | Citer | R

I mean, yes. An accurate depiction has a nonzero impact.

It hits different than some whites cosplaying as Comanche

(could it have potentially been better if a famous white actresses 20 year old daughter played the role and thus got a large studio to make the film and increase the budget by hundreds of millions of dollars? Maybe.)
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-05 20:20:36
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2022-08-05 20:36:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I mean, yes. An accurate depiction has a nonzero impact.

It hits different than some whites cosplaying as Comanche

(could it have potentially been better if a famous white actresses 20 year old daughter played the role and thus got a large studio to make the film and increase the budget by hundreds of millions of dollars? Maybe.)

I'm looking forward to seeing it! The fact they used an all Native American cast is quite impressive, giving authenticity to the storyline.
By Viciouss 2022-08-05 21:22:39
Link | Citer | R

I'm starting it now, looking forward to it.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-06 08:01:52
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-08-06 11:08:14
Link | Citer | R

Bring the biatches, yeah!
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-06 14:06:36
Link | Citer | R

Going to beat the internet to it, ignore free-to-play, and binge Netflix's new "The Sandman" series this weekend before any of the internet can spoil it for me. I won't dilly-dally-shilly-shally around like I did with "Stranger Things" season 4. A few of people were quite pesky sharing images with spoilers the week that came out. You know who you are.

Now to go internet-dark for the weekend. I hope the world doesn't burn itself down while I'm offline or The Queen of England doesn't die. That's been a hammer ready to drop for so long now. I'm not wishing her ill, but that ***is gonna be pamamas. P-A-M-A-M-A-S.

I went hyphen-crazy with this post. Once I started quoting Tifa and Gwen Stefani, I had already lost the game.
[+]
By mhomho 2022-08-06 17:12:36
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Esdain said: »
lost the game.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-06 20:07:40
Link | Citer | R

Going to beat the internet to it, ignore free-to-play, and binge Netflix's new "The Sandman"
ENJOY!
[+]
By Draylo 2022-08-06 20:45:40
Link | Citer | R

I'm enjoying manifest. The pacing feels a little fast but it's good
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-08-06 21:19:15
Link | Citer | R

kinda dreading going back through digimang survive ng+ tbh lol, hopefully there will be changes instead of going through like 60hrs of basically the same dialogue, not that I minded all the dialogue the first time around, but thoughts of a second time is like ughh

(especially waifublade 3 is looking at me)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-08-06 21:34:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »

do it

AHM REALLY FEELIN IT
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-06 22:08:20
Link | Citer | R

Just pinging my time. I never watched ten episodes of anything in a row.

I won't spoil anything for anyone but to say it was Impossible to gauge.

Be sure to watch it if you watch anything. Poor WB Television could have stretched this out into a movie series like Harry Potter and made several billion, but they went and sold it to Netflix. They are so kicking themselves right now. Then again, it does get dark so it got dumped to Netflix like that new(ish) Sabrina series. Would have had to have been rated R.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-06 22:50:32
Link | Citer | R

Just pinging my time. I never watched ten episodes of anything in a row.

I won't spoil anything for anyone but to say it was Impossible to gauge.

Be sure to watch it if you watch anything. Poor WB Television could have stretched this out into a movie series like Harry Potter and made several billion, but they went and sold it to Netflix. They are so kicking themselves right now. Then again, it does get dark so it got dumped to Netflix like that new(ish) Sabrina series. Would have had to have been rated R.
THIS MAKE ME SO HAPPY
[+]
By Draylo 2022-08-06 23:16:18
Link | Citer | R

Kissable face

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
kinda dreading going back through digimang survive ng+ tbh lol, hopefully there will be changes instead of going through like 60hrs of basically the same dialogue, not that I minded all the dialogue the first time around, but thoughts of a second time is like ughh

idk how you made it thru so fast. I'm probably one of the biggest digimon fans and I really dont like it atm... the graphics have a unique look and they aren't bad, and so far the story has been good but the battles are too easy for me. 6
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-07 01:57:50
Link | Citer | R

Absolute proof in my mind that 95% of all Vegans are just doing it for attention and self-importance:

Just had a colleague in musical instrument repair contact me about how to do a Vegan Overhaul of a Clarinet (full adjustment of the mechanism, replace/reseat all pads and corks, polish keywork as needed, oil bore).

This clarinet is a Buffet R13- considered the top line professional clarinet on the market (though some Backun artists might disagree hehe). It is made of Grenadilla Wood, also known as African Blackwood or Mpingo. These trees are in extremely precarious conditions as a species, at the risk of complete extinction due to how long one must grow to be harvested, and the high demand for this wood in the instrument world and high-end furniture. This particular R13 is old enough that it comes from a date prior to a worldwide limit of grenadilla usage- its the tree equivalent of using elephant tusk for ivory.

So this SJW owns essentially a tree poacher clarinet, and insists on only petroleum-based lubricants used on all mechanism and nut-based bore oils(almond).

-So the Vegan, so concerned about Mother Earth and those cute smiling animals doesn't mind using a bore oil that requires more water to grow the requisite Almonds in drought-ridden California than 10 families of 4 would use in an entire year.
-They want petroleum-based lubricants instead of anything animal-based....but the damage caused by producing those synthetics is hundreds of times worse for the environment than anything animal-based.
-And they want full cork pads, another plant-based natural resource in extreme danger of disappearing forever (noticed your wine corks lately? lotsa screw-off and synthetic cork, right? The conditions in Portugal for the past 15 years have severely hurt worldwide stocks).

Please, oh please 20 year old TikTok user who eats Avacado Toast daily but cares SO MUCH about The Earth....what part of this sounds like the right choice if you truly followed your values?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-07 05:41:45
Link | Citer | R

You aren't wrong. 99% do (anything, not just veganism) because it sounds/looks/arrogance/trend/fad/ignorance.

It's a lot of "how the sausage is madeism"

I'm against china! unless the stuff I buy is cheaper there.
I'm against child slavery, but american labor costs so much more!
Vegan, but I drive an SUV that gets 13 mpg.
Pedophiles are bad! but I still like their movies.
This is important! That YOU do it, cause it inconveniences me, so I won't, but you need to.

Ignorant Hypocrites, all.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-07 05:59:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
You aren't wrong. 99% do (anything, not just veganism) because it sounds/looks/arrogance/trend/fad/ignorance.

It's a lot of "how the sausage is madeism"

I'm against china! unless the stuff I buy is cheaper there.
I'm against child slavery, but american labor costs so much more!
Vegan, but I drive an SUV that gets 13 mpg.
Pedophiles are bad! but I still like their movies.
This is important! That YOU do it, cause it inconveniences me, so I won't, but you need to.

Ignorant Hypocrites, all.

Nailed it. Hard Stop.
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-08-07 07:29:30
Link | Citer | R

Avacado Toast, veganism, and how the sausage is made?

You're making me hungry.

I only eat the finest delicacies:
http://www.playonline.com/ff11/topics/except/im070323_01.jpg

2007 Art Contest 1st Place
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-07 15:35:10
Link | Citer | R

I think I would never attempt suicide simply for the fact that if I failed, good lord talk about a giant reason to try again paired with "jesus he can't even get that right". That can't be a good place to reside.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-08-07 16:45:39
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
I think I would never attempt suicide simply for the fact that if I failed, good lord talk about a giant reason to try again paired with "jesus he can't even get that right". That can't be a good place to reside.
Many years ago a woman jumped off Seattle's Aurora (US 99) bridge. She came up swimming about six feet from a police boat.

Her first words were "I can't do ANYTHING right."

Some years later we became friends, it was about a year before I found out she was the bridge jumper. Cool person, I am glad she failed.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-07 16:51:09
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Many years ago a woman jumped off Seattle's Aurora (US 99) bridge. She came up swimming about six feet from a police boat.

Her first words were "I can't do ANYTHING right."

Some years later we became friends, it was about a year before I found out she was the bridge jumper. Cool person, I am glad she failed.
Thank you for this. It means more than you could know- and perhaps that's why it means so much.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-08-08 08:00:21
Link | Citer | R

So sony playstation is buying Square enix that's the rumor would that effect FF11 in any way
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-08-08 08:38:15
Link | Citer | R

Thunderjet said: »

So sony playstation is buying Square enix that's the rumor would that effect FF11 in any way
I am NOT going through a 31 minuet vid even with speeded up vocals.

There a transcript of this anywhere?
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-08-08 08:40:12
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Thunderjet said: »

I am NOT going through a 31 minuet vid even with speeded up vocals.

There a transcript of this anywhere?
https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/05/multiple-sources-said-sony-is-buying-square-enix-allegedly

iam tired of thispeople preaching Yoshi p Saving Square enix when its literally the team behind it and genuinely him DQ 10 is very very *** popular right now in japan.
First Page 2 3 ... 22255 22256 22257 ... 22553 22554 22555