Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20850 20851 20852 ... 22613 22614 22615
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-16 11:47:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Valmur said: »
Candlejack said: »
Sneak peek at the custom hero creation for the new Sonic Forces game, looks interesting.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Bet Chris-Chan is...doing something awful at this moment in time
Like what? Existing?

Sorry, not sorry.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-05-16 11:48:26
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
xe-0-1-0-1-1.r00.scrmca02.us.ce.gin.ntt.net [129.250.195.46]

Say hello to the node right next to the new XIV servers. Sacramento, California. Legitimately the stupidest thing they could've done.
This worries me greatly... Have at least one UK member in our FC that could be *** over by this placement.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 11:58:10
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
This worries me greatly
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2017-05-16 12:49:49
Link | Citer | R

Stupid USPS. I won a copy of Dark Soul 3: The Fire Fades Edition from this website that was giving away 5 copies. It was supposed to be here yesterday, and still hasn't come with today's mail, and hasn't been updated since Saturday. Going to give them a call to find out what is going on...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 12:53:31
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
Stupid USPS. I won a copy of Dark Soul 3: The Fire Fades Edition from this website that was giving away 5 copies. It was supposed to be here yesterday, and still hasn't come with today's mail, and hasn't been updated since Saturday. Going to give them a call to find out what is going on...
They are too busy playing it.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2017-05-16 13:02:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Well I think they've had enough time with it, so they should kindly give it to me now. I think it just got lost somewhere since the last update was Saturday and just says "in transit" with no location.

Post deleted by User.
Serveur: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-05-16 13:59:55
Link | Citer | R

Finals week! Waiting on campus for dajooo and I ended up parking next to my sister. What are the chances lol
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2017-05-16 14:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Here's a random thought:

Why do we feed our pets the same food all the time? Like how do we get away with that? I realize it's made to provide all the nutrients and things they need supposedly. If that is the case, then how is there not some equivalent miracle catch-all food for humans?
By Artemicion 2017-05-16 14:00:21
Link | Citer | R

Anyone on Fenrir want all my ***? I'm starting fresh on another server :x
By Chu Chu 2017-05-16 14:07:16
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
Here's a random thought:

Why do we feed our pets the same food all the time? Like how do we get away with that? I realize it's made to provide all the nutrients and things they need supposedly. If that is the case, then how is there not some equivalent miracle catch-all food for humans?
It's called soylent
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2017-05-16 14:10:29
Link | Citer | R

Here's a random thought:

There is. it's called "pizza".
[+]
By Chu Chu 2017-05-16 14:12:11
Link | Citer | R

Here's a random thought:

I'll be honest, mine I tend to switch between two or three different flavors, but I stick with the same brand (Blue Buffalo) because it never contains any of Peek's allergy triggers (chicken, beef). If I do decide to try him on something different, the first thing I do is check the ingredients. If I see any form of beef or chicken listed, it's an automatic Nope.avi moment.
I still can't figure out what food allergies my current dog has. My old dog had the most sensitive stomach. Vet said because she was a white dog with pink skin. This dog has flea allergies. So we make sure she has no fleas but she's still itchy. No idea still
By Chu Chu 2017-05-16 14:17:31
Link | Citer | R

Pretty sure I tried blue Buffalo before and had both dogs with loud smelly farts :(

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 14:46:22
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Lennart said: »
Here's a random thought:

We get away with everything pertaining to pets because they are our slaves so their rights are largely forfeit and because they cannot defend themselves

It's best to not dwell too deeply on any of this.
You obviously have never had a pit bull or other attack dogs before.

Hell, my cats generally playhouse roughly if you tease them a little.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 15:10:26
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Lennart said: »
And by defend, I mean defend their rights or lack there of etc
So they are stuck counting on us to defend any rights we give them in our system.
Can you name me your cat lawyer? Cause obviously you know of one.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2017-05-16 15:12:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Well I think they've had enough time with it, so they should kindly give it to me now. I think it just got lost somewhere since the last update was Saturday and just says "in transit" with no location.
Yeah, it got lost... in the USPS dude's PC/PS4/XBOne.
I really don't doubt this. And the place I won it from shipped it as First Class mail, which doesn't come with insurance, so I may not end up getting the game, or the money for the game as well. I started a claim with USPS though, since it's been in the system for 5 days now and no updates.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2017-05-16 15:39:41
Link | Citer | R

The reason I ask is because I think my cat is dying... We can't take her to a vet until tomorrow morning, and from the look of things I don't know if she will last that long.

She has been throwing up all day and making small whimpery meows. I can tell she is in a lot of pain. Now all she will do is stand hunched over her water dish but won't drink even though she is probably very dehydrated...

All I can think about is all the news articles about pet food that constantly needs to be recalled because it's filled with mercury or pentobarbital or some other utterly absurd poison that has no business being there.

Then I remember the day my dog died on December 18th, 1999. She was only four years old and just got sick one day and died that night in my stepfather's arms. It was a lot like this...
Serveur: Excalibur
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-05-16 15:44:52
Link | Citer | R

;w; kitty
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-05-16 16:08:25
Link | Citer | R

Here's a random thought:

We choose to. Main reason, probably because of convenience.

Look at it this way, feeding your pets is no different than feeding yourself. You could theoretically feed yourself like most people feed their pets, but you choose not to. Because you're experiencing the meal you want it to be enjoyable. However, pets don't normally have that choice unless you let them hunt and gather their own food, they're stuck with what's given to them in most cases and because they are attached to their owners and aren't normally certain(in some cases they don't even understand how to) of how to properly get food on their own, they'll accept anything that doesn't taste like utter ***and somehow manages to sustain their existence. You could just as easily feed them like you feed yourself, with different food each day that isn't just some nutritional pellet. Why don't you? Because it's easier to buy the pre-made nutritional pellets that animals will eat then it is to make them a meal just as you make one for yourself.

Lets be honest, when I shop for food I barely know what I want to eat or can properly decide what I should be eating, many people can't imagine trying to shop and feed not only themselves a differing meal each day, but also each of their pets. So they go for convenience and since in most cases we don't know exactly if our pets experience food the same as we do(or we simply don't care) we easily write it off as "Hey at least they're being fed, and they're not complaining!"

You could also argue for convenience money-wise, but at this point I think I've gone far enough with my poor knowledge of the subject as a whole.
By Chu Chu 2017-05-16 16:10:06
Link | Citer | R

Try your pooch on either the salmon or lamb flavored Blue Buffalo Basics, neither have beef or chicken, which are the two main culprits.
Do they have a senior one? Or doesnt matter? She just turned 10

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 20850 20851 20852 ... 22613 22614 22615