I hated getting Yuffie, I always ended up picking the wrong answers to her questions and then having to kill X mobs again in the bush zones.
Now I feel like playing VII, thanks alot -_-
I hated getting Yuffie, I always ended up picking the wrong answers to her questions and then having to kill X mobs again in the bush zones.
Now I feel like playing VII, thanks alot -_-
the trick is to not respond to anything that would change the screen, stop her from leaving, and ask her to join your party. so you refuse to fight her, and don't ask her name. asking her name brings up the name menu.
Reading about FF7, they always bring up the would haves and the, we were gonna do this but time constraints. A lot of the ideas I read, particularly surrounding Yuffie, sound like they would have been doooope!
Reading about FF7, they always bring up the would haves and the, we were gonna do this but time constraints. A lot of the ideas I read, particularly surrounding Yuffie, sound like they would have been doooope!
I hated getting Yuffie, I always ended up picking the wrong answers to her questions and then having to kill X mobs again in the bush zones.
Now I feel like playing VII, thanks alot -_-
Got the weapons etc from Wutai first then got Yuffie, made grinding slightly faster
its suits are weird yes, and the video game premise is also a bit weird, but it gets a bit better after the first few episodes, throws alot of exposition about the rider's pasts at ya after those few episodes, they even have a credit-less episode 12 in, which if anyone watches any tokusatsu or anime they know thats either reserved for first/final episodes or when ***starts to get real.
its been better than ghost so far at least, (parts of it i loved others i hated, like Takeru was such a whiny emotional *** through alot of it -,-)
people had the same qualms through Gaim that they do with Ex-aid, till it started getting good, which took a longer time than most
like most neo-hesei series you have to get through the first few bad <get new basic forms> episodes before it gets better, Drive was amazing once ya got passed those, tho it took longer than most, it even had a few direct links to W
ive been looking for a series that feels like Black but nothing has come close since, except for Amazons <which is amazing in its own right> ,
give the show a chance cuz nothing is going to be as good as W or Gaim
well 1st impression on ex-aim:
before touching the show:
-belt: 7/10
too flashy, too plasticky and a bit bulky (tho less bulky than Ghost's). design itself isnt too bad.
-suit: -5/10
all too horrible. colors, design, mask, all of it.
chibi form feels like an SD Gundam and helmet still makes him look like an SD gundam helmet, which is a problem because, that is totally a different franchise.
ep1:
doctor rider, ok no issues there, and neither for the gamer-gaming aspect of it. secondary characters where cool (except the plot twist wherethat assistant ending up being a videogame chara? >_>).
Main character is an issue. He feels clumsier than Ryotaro (Den-O), which isnt a good thing.
Henshin sequence was actually neat, little overdone with the FX but the motions and all where neat. actual combat and kick where rather cool, slight pause/slowdown on each hit made the fight look cleaner and nice and just had it right. finisher kick was well done.
preview for extra riders.... they dont look any better. too overdone.
cant say about the plot, since that will likely kick off ep8+
I thought Ghost was decent (only complain was the bulkiness of the belt) and Drive... didnt like the car theme, especially since I felt Accel shares the same theme and was more Badass.
Gaim was pretty good, even before the main story kicked in. fruit theme was a bit out there, but made it fun as well, belts where simple.
Wizard was K, did like Haruto, but felt the story fell a bit midway.
Fourzee, while gimicky belt and suit, show was fun since ep1
OOO's was good overall.
yeh, it might get good at ep 8 or 13, but thats not how a show should be, a show should keep you interested since episode 1+ and make you watch and want more from there. should not be seeing it because it is part of a franchise you enjoy and hope you will end up liking it at the end, and in Ex-Aid's case, the story might be good, but cant really go past the uhm... extravagant visuals since it is a visual story and not a book.
not saying I will drop the show because of this, but it does plays a factor if I just end up waiting for the next rider.
-sorry, wall of text.
The best is this lady that lives above my dad's house. At night time she puts on heels. Why? Nobody knows, but she walks around in them for hours for no particular reason.
And I could never forget the people that lived above my grandparents years ago...they would move furniture daily.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.