Jet's real name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III
I didn't know you were french Jet. Comment tu vas?
/slits both your throats
Me llamo Victor!
but seriously, you and Mag both know my name, shush.
*looks way down at jet*
You call that a knoife?
This, is a knoife
I'm having a very hard time eating my 3,200 calories a day. Been like ~700 under the past few days. I mean I can easily do it if I just eat junk food, but I'm trying to stay healthy-ish about this bulk thing.
Thinking I may cheat a little and get some mass gainer and use that with breakfast. Would be an easy ~1,000 calories and then I could just eat normally instead of constantly trying to find quality calories.
1. Dorknerd: use words, Google can't translate that gibberish :P
2. Chaos: not that I'm aware, and if you're referencing the potfest, fairly certain that wasn't serious, I mean how can you have a competition about consuming the most marijuana?
A celebrity moved in with me yesterday in my small town; she seems very nice for someone so young. Everyone knows her name because of being an award winning reporter.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.