Once I finish my last round of breeding and leveling up and getting the stones needed for my final stone evolutions, I will have 29 missing pokes left on my national pokedex. Mainly trade evolutions (which I will do next Saturday when I get my NN3DS) and legendaries, which will be a pain in the *** to get.
Took me about 2 weeks to go from ~200 pokedex to 682...probably take me another 2 weeks to get the remaining ones.
There was a post and or a thread about it awhile back, about how they made frozen poop pills to do this easily, instead of having to do it the hard way.
I would probably assert that the weight gain is more likely attributed to the person not having these symptoms anymore:
Quote:
It is used when people have stubborn Clostridium difficile infection in their bowels.
This can cause vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain and cannot always be treated with antibiotics.
So either they're eating the same amount and aren't removing how they were before, or they're eating more because of the lack of symptoms, and or both, etc.
I know I had to change my dietary habits to make my bowel happy.
The concept of "eating" other people's poo is a little hard to "swallow", huh ?
Anyway koala pups are known to eat their parents poop for that very purpose.
@Leo: indeed, I know the purpose of it yet my instinct is to want to hurl at the thought of it. I'm guessing that has to do with memorizing sensory perceptions and the like.
@Leo: indeed, I know the purpose of it yet my instinct is to want to hurl at the thought of it. I'm guessing that has to do with memorizing sensory perceptions and the like.
Exactly! lol
Such disgusting topics can be a awesome subject for mindless, no purpose/useless chatter on a "undead" forum I suppose. :P
@Leo: indeed, I know the purpose of it yet my instinct is to want to hurl at the thought of it. I'm guessing that has to do with memorizing sensory perceptions and the like.
Exactly! lol
Such disgusting topics can be a awesome subject for mindless, no purpose/useless chatter on a "undead" forum I suppose. :P
(this make me think about the irony lolpics that were posted recently)
that eating ***nuggets may make you more healthy. >.>
Honestly I find it very impressive as to how our bodies do amazing things on their own, and a lot of our "advanced medicine" is ways to get the body to fix itself and aid in the process.
So I was looking at the autograph prices for megacon...
Stan lee's autograph is $75 (photo OP is $85)
Was thinking that was going to be the most expensive autograph there (cause come on... it's *** stan lee?)
I just... I mean I would love to have his autograph but *** that ***. (second price is photo op)
This is where I normally would say "who?" but I already looked it up.
To the Norman fellow, not Mr. Lee.
I guess I should try to see him here soon, he's not getting any younger.
i'll probably shell out this year for a stan lee autograph (and maybe a photo but I dunno ...)
worst part of it isn't even the money... it's the huge *** line for him lol (last year it went from one side of the convention center hall to the other, and it's not tiny)
I have my list of who I want to get autographs from (and photo ops money permitting... for all of the ones I want for both is like 800 bucks lol... )
Honestly I find it very impressive as to how our bodies do amazing things on their own, and a lot of our "advanced medicine" is ways to get the body to fix itself and aid in the process.
Bacterias have been repairing themselves for a few billion years now I suppose. Our organisms are just extremely specialized "bacteria colonies" which form more complex beings.
The bare minimum a "living" thing can be is a "virus" which is basically a "protein needle" with a DNA(or RNA) molecule inside.
I don't quite understand buying autographs, it just means you have something signed by a famous person, but it's not like they actually gave it to you.
Also, IIRC, Stan Lee signed a ***ton of stuff so his autograph would have lower resale value if you had to or decide to sell it one day.
I don't quite understand buying autographs, it just means you have something signed by a famous person, but it's not like they actually gave it to you.
Also, IIRC, Stan Lee signed a ***ton of stuff so his autograph would have lower resale value if you had to or decide to sell it one day.
eh I dunno... I have peter mayhews autograph. I guess it depends, I only really go after the autographs of people I admire or something like that.
"Terrestrially, life is classified among four biological families: archaea, bacteria, eukaryotes, and viruses."
Fascinating topic. I love reading stuff at NASA. Sometimes I wonder if I was born at the wrong country... (but then I remember how cold USA can be and then I change my mind haha)
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.