On the bright side she'll grow up learning to appreciate a good pair including her own. So many women take their boobs for granted, and it is sad.
She might appreciate her own pair later on but I think she'll end up appreciating kitties even more lol...
I know a good pair when I see 'em...all of the women in my family have enormous knockers...except me...what the heck is up with that?
lmrpo, my daughter woke up my son with her "song" and now he wants to see the video too...I know I am gonna regret this but...there's nothing wrong with appreciating some great boobies! >.>
my husband has a touchscreen cell phone and it irks me to no end...I texted a friend from it yesterday and I THOUGHT that I only selected my friend from the contact list but, apparently, while scrolling through his contacts, I inadvertently selected a few other people...ended up sending the text to 5 people instead of one...stupid touchscreens anyway >.<
You've got to be like the only person who dislikes touchscreens.. I miss the hell out of mine <_<.. I hate stupid trackballs, after like a week they don't work as smoothly or as well as they should/did. Plus when there's like 20 things on the screen to pick from you gotta scroll them, when you could just touch the one thing you wanted and be done with it.
Slip, I can agree with you to a certain extent. But there is one device where the touch screen irks me to no end... the Ipod Touch. You go to hit one letter and you get another. In the entire year I've used the one I have that has always happened. But yes I do agree with you on the roller ball thing.. they are no good :-D
I don't like touch-screen keyboards, just touch-screen navigation. Touch-screens just aren't sensitive or precise enough to enable decent typing with them, at least none that I've seen. I have fat fingers, hard enough to just use them to navigate around.
Yep, I don't have fat fingers but the whole idea that I would have to "type" with my fingers on a virtual keyboard is disturbing. That's what an actual keyboard is for. And you wanna know the hilarious thing? My mom was so anti-keyboard phone until she used mine... now she's going to use her upgrade and get a phone with a keyboard :-D
On the bright side she'll grow up learning to appreciate a good pair including her own. So many women take their boobs for granted, and it is sad.
She might appreciate her own pair later on but I think she'll end up appreciating kitties even more lol...
I know a good pair when I see 'em...all of the women in my family have enormous knockers...except me...what the heck is up with that?
lmrpo, my daughter woke up my son with her "song" and now he wants to see the video too...I know I am gonna regret this but...there's nothing wrong with appreciating some great boobies! >.>
Haha, not at all.
As long as it doesn't go to his head it'll be a good experience.
Boobs are something that need to be appreciated and celebrated regardless of shape and size; as they serve a great purpose to both man and babies xD
I can't even operate a non-touch phone now. My gf had one and holy hell, it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to text someone.
I downgraded recently. Touch screen to a pretty basic messaging phone. It's been a couple of weeks and I STILL try to touch the screen to select stuff. D:
This one is a 50/50. I still have my keyboard for messaging but I can touch to make a call. I kinda like it.
I have the non-touch screen version of your phone. XD I was going to get that instead but it got really bad reviews. I can always switch back to my old phone if I want a touch screen anyway. I just did it to lower the cost of my bill. Effing verizon. @_@; I was just happy I found a phone with a keyboard that didn't make me have a data plan. It's all I wanted! I text all the time. :3
I was gonna go for the one you have, but I got this one free from my brother's girlfriend so I just had my number put on it. I guess people got sick of calling me and getting hung up on cuz my phone was a piece of ***lol. I saw the new cosmos and was like woooooooooow. It looked pretty nice.
Nice deal! I got mine free (other than the taxes!) for the renew every two. :3
Yeah, I know eventually I have to renew but Im not gonna do it till they get over the silly bit about them charging for various amounts of data lol
and now my son is laughing so hard he has tears in his eyes...gonna have to show that video to my husband...though he's more of a butt man than a boob man I think he'll still appreciate it lol
Watching iCarly makes me kinda want those pasta tacos....
lol...I made spaghetti tacos once precisely because my kids and I watch iCarly...oddly enough, they weren't terrible...way better with home made meatballs though.
Watching iCarly makes me kinda want those pasta tacos....
I should slap the hell out of you for watching that show...
My little brother watches icarly on occasion.
It's actually a lot better than 99.9% of what else is on television.
And Spencer is the saving grace for anyone that isn't a kid watching it.
Watching iCarly makes me kinda want those pasta tacos....
lol...I made spaghetti tacos once precisely because my kids and I watch iCarly...oddly enough, they weren't terrible...way better with home made meatballs though.
Really? I totally want to try it. lol also: Disclaimer/mah defense!: I'm babysitting my next door neighbor's daughter; so I'm watching iCarly with her lol. And it's not that bad :( Better than half the other things on TV nowadays.
Watching iCarly makes me kinda want those pasta tacos....
I should slap the hell out of you for watching that show...
I don't go out of my way to watch it, but if it's on and nothing else really is, I'll watch it. They make fun of many products. I love how they use Apple products, but instead it's called Pear.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.