If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines 1 year ago, you would have $49.00 today. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG, you would have $33.00. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers, you would have $0.00 today.
But if you purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank all the beer, turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, you would have $214.00. Therefore the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg Plan.
i blocked internet before i called so i wouldnt get more charges then i called the guy was like oh your internet is blocked let me get rid of those charges. >_> derp but ok thanks lol
This would be a good place to visit, not to live. I can't stand this state, lol.
:( THIS STATE IS AWESOME, if you discount the jobs etc and what-not. >.>; The girls are cute! D:
Not into girls. However, the job side of things has burned me too much. This state is teh sux.
True enough. lol D: I can't find a good job here :| Thinkin' of hitting up Florida or something to get a job and uh, "visit" an old friend. :3
"visit" huh!?
yus. :3 Been friends with her for like, 9 years? And been in puppy love w/ her for like 2 years :3 Most awesome girl there is ever.
I hope the feeling is mutual! Otherwise moving might** crush you. D:
She shares a house with her friend; and offered me a place to live if I needed it (irl ***, etc) so it's her idea o_o and yeah :P Needless to say, the feeling is mutual. :3
i blocked internet before i called so i wouldnt get more charges then i called the guy was like oh your internet is blocked let me get rid of those charges. >_> derp but ok thanks lol
This would be a good place to visit, not to live. I can't stand this state, lol.
:( THIS STATE IS AWESOME, if you discount the jobs etc and what-not. >.>; The girls are cute! D:
Not into girls. However, the job side of things has burned me too much. This state is teh sux.
True enough. lol D: I can't find a good job here :| Thinkin' of hitting up Florida or something to get a job and uh, "visit" an old friend. :3
"visit" huh!?
yus. :3 Been friends with her for like, 9 years? And been in puppy love w/ her for like 2 years :3 Most awesome girl there is ever.
I hope the feeling is mutual! Otherwise moving might** crush you. D:
She shares a house with her friend; and offered me a place to live if I needed it (irl ***, etc) so it's her idea o_o and yeah :P Needless to say, the feeling is mutual. :3
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines 1 year ago, you would have $49.00 today. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG, you would have $33.00. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers, you would have $0.00 today.
But if you purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank all the beer, turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, you would have $214.00. Therefore the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg Plan.
i blocked internet before i called so i wouldnt get more charges then i called the guy was like oh your internet is blocked let me get rid of those charges. >_> derp but ok thanks lol
Is that why it say you were offline and then said I was offline? :|
i blocked internet before i called so i wouldnt get more charges then i called the guy was like oh your internet is blocked let me get rid of those charges. >_> derp but ok thanks lol
Is that why it say you were offline and then said I was offline? :|
im talking about my cell phone not my house internet lol
i blocked internet before i called so i wouldnt get more charges then i called the guy was like oh your internet is blocked let me get rid of those charges. >_> derp but ok thanks lol
Is that why it say you were offline and then said I was offline? :|
im talking about my cell phone not my house internet lol
oh, well it still said you were offline, then I was offline then you were. So....yeah. yousux.
i blocked internet before i called so i wouldnt get more charges then i called the guy was like oh your internet is blocked let me get rid of those charges. >_> derp but ok thanks lol
Is that why it say you were offline and then said I was offline? :|
im talking about my cell phone not my house internet lol
oh, well it still said you were offline, then I was offline then you were. So....yeah. yousux.
my steam dcs sometimes then reconnects lol
"Chuuuuu: o:
Your state is set to Offline.
uzugamifen is now Offline.
Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
Connected again and rejoined chat.
uzugamifen is now Online."
I can't bring myself to finish watching Crazy, Stupid, Love. :| LOOKS SO BORING WHEN I CAN DO OTHER ***
The majority of the movie is just average, but the 'ending' (when everything comes together and you see how everyone is linked) it's pretty damn funny and entertaining.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.