Compared to other groups, we didn't outshine anyone. however we're the only group that went 3D. so... yay?
anywho, the prof wants us to touch up on some things so not that bad~ i suppose.
one group like didn't even try, using artwork and calling it their own which I googled and found the images they were using on random rpgmaker forums from some dude in the UK (totally thought it could be leon's work)
I need to level a new job in FFXIV. >.> I kinda suck at mine.
Anyways! Happy birthday to Spath! I made a mistake. You like dressing fancy a bit, so I googled "happy birthday" images, then decided if I could get someone in a dapper suit to say it, that would be best! So I amended my search to "happy birthday suit." Well, those pics are all NSFW. D: Happy birthday anyways!
D: My apologies if you were scarred at all while attempting to locate an image for me.
So since you gained a level, which stats did you decide to increase?
I tried STR, but realized it wouldn't sync well with my job choice. So I began to opt for DEX, only to be told that I didn't have enough experience to raise it. I then thought about CHR, thinking it would help me with my enmity, however it turns out I was lied to.
There was a large park and there was a lot of people having fun and playing catch with others; frisbees and balls, whatever. However, there was a moat that was around this park. I twas filled with water but not like normal water. Apparently, you could breathe while submerged. So you could just remain underwater and won't drown.
So there were kids pretending on drowning each other but there was more people under the water, relaxed while following the current around the park. I met up with Egoraptor and a few other internet people and dove into the water, we swam fast around the park in these little yoshi eggs scaring the hell out of some adults. Suddenly, we find some WWE wrestlers of the attitude era. Goldberg, Austin, Booker T, the Rock were all having fun, fighting, slamming each other in the water... Someone threw Mark Henry at me and both him and I went flying into the water...
After another hour of playing around, I noticed that the water level was dropping. Soon, there was no water and people were all wtf. Apparently, Bill Cosby decided to make a profit and suck all the water up and put it into beach balls and sell them at $50 each.
There was a large park and there was a lot of people having fun and playing catch with others; frisbees and balls, whatever. However, there was a moat that was around this park. I twas filled with water but not like normal water. Apparently, you could breathe while submerged. So you could just remain underwater and won't drown.
So there were kids pretending on drowning each other but there was more people under the water, relaxed while following the current around the park. I met up with Egoraptor and a few other internet people and dove into the water, we swam fast around the park in these little yoshi eggs scaring the hell out of some adults. Suddenly, we find some WWE wrestlers of the attitude era. Goldberg, Austin, Booker T, the Rock were all having fun, fighting, slamming each other in the water... Someone threw Mark Henry at me and both him and I went flying into the water...
After another hour of playing around, I noticed that the water level was dropping. Soon, there was no water and people were all wtf. Apparently, Bill Cosby decided to make a profit and suck all the water up and put it into beach balls and sell them at $50 each.
*** Bill Cosby ruined my fun. Then I woke up.
I laughed.
So Spath, I take it you didn't liek the painting I made for you of you burning Subligaria down... guess I will go recycle it and maybe Leon will like it. ; ;
Aelius, your dreams seem so normal compared to mine. My last dream involved me talking to a girl with a morbid sense of fashion, she'd make decorations out of human corpses, or so I thought. Turns out they were props that looked very lifelike and my asking her out failed horribly when I made her a picnic basket out of a real corpse and invited her out for dinner.
So Spath, I take it you didn't liek the painting I made for you of you burning Subligaria down... guess I will go recycle it and maybe Leon will like it. ; ;
Only because I know you're still under Subligarian mind control. You can't fool me.
Anyway, off I go. Hope you all have a good night if I don't see ya.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.