:< The last time I tried to leave Excalibur I was threatened with violence. Besides, I'm not that good. Also I'm supposed to be making a Free Company with some friends... x.x Brain has me in not want to play mode atm though.
I identified climate signals in some great basin shrub wood by comparing climate records from a bunch of podunk towns and growth rings present in the wood of the plants. So I can say exactly what monthly intervals were the most vital to their growth as a whole. It's necessary information when it comes to climate change studies where even small changes in something like the timing of rainfall can have an appreciable effect on entire plant populations.
I also used some satellite images to look at plant growth over the past few decades in my study area but that was only slightly successful, and as such, is dead to me.
Also, lasers, dinosaurs, and genetic mutants! (not really)
I identified climate signals in some great basin shrub wood by comparing climate records from a bunch of podunk towns and growth rings present in the wood of the plants. So I can say exactly what monthly intervals were the most vital to their growth as a whole. It's necessary information when it comes to climate change studies where even small changes in something like the timing of rainfall can have an appreciable effect on entire plant populations.
I also used some satellite images to look at plant growth over the past few decades in my study area but that was only slightly successful, and as such, is dead to me.
Also, lasers, dinosaurs, and genetic mutants! (not really)
Most of that whooshed me, but that's awesome. Especially the dinosaurs and... aww.
I'm supposed to start my master thesis in January but I'm pregnant and due in March so it will be delayed.
But hopefully I'll be working with Virgin Galatic and Plantary Resources to write it....dealing with figuring out how to monetize and sell options to investors in the markets for large private space projects. We'll see how that goes.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.