Does anyone else think some posters (Kali, Leila, spath) are just too innocent for this thread?
It feels like we're doing evil
No. People normally think I'm innocent when they first meet me. The biggest horn dog I've ever met and the evilest person were 2 of the most innocent seeming people I've ever met in my life.
Trust me, they're not innocent.
I don't think I'm innocent, I just enjoy being nice to others. It makes me happy even if my day has been rotten as hell. It's just very difficult for me to be mean to someone else, because I'd immediately regret it and would feel so damn guilty for days because of it.
With that said I still have negative thoughts about others, which effects my mood a great deal because I feel guilty about how I think. I can't handle criticism well or having others upset with me or arguing with me. I can't even handle others arguing with each other, I have to leave the room. I put myself down tremendously for every mistake I've ever made, and won't let them go.
I don't know why I can forgive others for their mistakes, no matter what they did (to a point of course), but I can't forgive myself. I've been working on trying not to think like that, it just isn't easy.
Does anyone else think some posters (Kali, Leila, spath) are just too innocent for this thread?
It feels like we're doing evil
What, I'm not innocent?
I never post anything inappropriate.. or scary... or gross or weird or nothin'!
:(
See those three have like 10000 posts in rt, you just arrived, I don't know you at all!
Yeah, was always intimidated to post in RT lol. So I just lingered around in Ni for like two years
I had opposite feel, felt like Ni was intimidating. XD
For me, both were initially.
I'm not a very open person, and always kinda felt like before any one person was ever nice to me, i had to slowly crack the awkward-ice.
Because of the long history of the threads, theres a number of posters who ignore or disregard anything someone says if they havent been around as long as them :|
On second thought, just looked at traffic on way home (WTF PEOPLE GO HOME ALREADY! STOP MAKING TRAFFIC BEFORE ME!!!) I will sit around here for half hour to hour at least.
Does anyone else think some posters (Kali, Leila, spath) are just too innocent for this thread?
It feels like we're doing evil
What, I'm not innocent?
I never post anything inappropriate.. or scary... or gross or weird or nothin'!
:(
See those three have like 10000 posts in rt, you just arrived, I don't know you at all!
Yeah, was always intimidated to post in RT lol. So I just lingered around in Ni for like two years
I had opposite feel, felt like Ni was intimidating. XD
For me, both were initially.
I'm not a very open person, and always kinda felt like before any one person was ever nice to me, i had to slowly crack the awkward-ice.
Because of the long history of the threads, theres a number of posters who ignore or disregard anything someone says if they havent been around as long as them :|
I'm still intimidated by this thread... and every other thread :(
I'm really shy and awkward(Arebella knows this... or she should >:/)
This thread is scary even with all the cute pictures sprinkled in.
I'm still intimidated by this thread... and every other thread :(
I'm really shy and awkward(Arebella knows this... or she should >:/)
You're so quiet xD
I'll like say something and just silence.
"Okay, that's cool don't answer me, it's not like it was a question or anything D:"
/soft voice murmurs "I said ____!"
I'm still intimidated by this thread... and every other thread :(
I'm really shy and awkward(Arebella knows this... or she should >:/)
You're so quiet xD
I'll like say something and just silence.
"Okay, that's cool don't answer me, it's not like it was a question or anything D:"
/soft voice murmurs "I said ____!"
For me, both were initially.
I'm not a very open person, and always kinda felt like before any one person was ever nice to me, i had to slowly crack the awkward-ice.
Because of the long history of the threads, theres a number of posters who ignore or disregard anything someone says if they havent been around as long as them :|
I see that type of behaviour in any facet of our lives honestly so it's understandable but welcome
If I've come off as ignoring you in the past here (doubt it) then sorry, only person I don't talk to in this thread would be eik due to us having an argument end badly awhile ago. I'm sure someone said it by now but welcome, to the few of you new posters : )
Well, thankyou!
I started posting like July 2010? ish. So not so much "new" as it is lack of posting lol
But I guess it's new compared to all you veterans :P /shrug
We need to chess again soon kitteh since we can't dark souls yet
I feel the back stabs even when we just play chess :(
But I do agree we should play again! :O
For God sakes don't play Kali then. Those are full frontal throat stabs!
Kali! I hope to play against you soon! :)
I played against her once :| just cut down everything in her path in so few moves :(
The only plan I could come up against her attack was to attack her with reckless abandon. But she is cunning and skilled and knows how to compensate for the losses.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.