Dont like lettuce,dont like tuna,dont like tomatoes
I've got half a dozen healthy meals made up in the fridge anyways,I just want kali's toasted ham and cheese sammiches real bad since I was craving one when she started handing them out ;-;
Dont like lettuce,dont like tuna,dont like tomatoes
I've got half a dozen healthy meals made up in the fridge anyways,I just want kali's toasted ham and cheese sammiches real bad since I was craving one when she started handing them out ;-;
One thing I did like alot is boiling chicken breasts, shredding it and adding hot sauce to it.
It wasn't something to get me by, it was something I liked.
I love chicken too,so I'm not worried about my main meals.I just have the old cravings now and again lol
Feel like such a old school redneck sometimes. I really think that, because of technology, we have become too impersonal about alot of things. Here at work almost everything is done by email. Very few people deal with things by WALKING to that persons office and asking about it or getting things done. If i call someone, and they are not there, i am told to just "Shoot them an email." I have come to dispise this. Emails are supposed to be checked once, maybe twice a day. And yet they only send out information via email, requiring you to keep your email box open and checking it constantly. If i want something done, i find it 10x more effective to just go to that person and talk to them face to face. It prevents confusion and gets things done alot quicker than emailing, waiting for a reply, email again, wait, ect.
This applies to outside the work place too. Text messeging has become the norm and actual phone calls are slowly dying. Last 3 girlfriends i had all just texted and did not like talking on the phone. I also see it at work, right before duty section muster i see 10 grown men all staring at their phones as they text or look up stuff on them.
Feel like such a old school redneck sometimes. I really think that, because of technology, we have become too impersonal about alot of things. Here at work almost everything is done by email. Very few people deal with things by WALKING to that persons office and asking about it or getting things done. If i call someone, and they are not there, i am told to just "Shoot them an email." I have come to dispise this. Emails are supposed to be checked once, maybe twice a day. And yet they only send out information via email, requiring you to keep your email box open and checking it constantly. If i want something done, i find it 10x more effective to just go to that person and talk to them face to face. It prevents confusion and gets things done alot quicker than emailing, waiting for a reply, email again, wait, ect.
This applies to outside the work place too. Text messeging has become the norm and actual phone calls are slowly dying. Last 3 girlfriends i had all just texted and did not like talking on the phone. I also see it at work, right before duty section muster i see 10 grown men all staring at their phones as they text or look up stuff on them.
I won't even talk to my relatives on the phone lol. I'm fine if it's in text but I don't like speaking English with English speakers >.>
Stupid Aussies
I hate texting. I have stiff fingers due to the work i do and my size means i constantly have to delete what i type due to pressing the wrong thing on the on-screen keyboard. Not to mention it requires a coordination that i just simply do not possess.
Edit: also i can use my VOICE on the phone to discuss what needs to be talked about in about 5 minutes or less vs the 10-15 minutes or more required to type it all out in text and wait for a reply, then text, then reply ect
My main complaint about it is the scorn I faced when I was younger with my Gameboy color.
"Hey, how do you keep you face glued to a tiny screen, pressing the same buttons again and again?!"
"Get your nose out of that game! How can you pay attention to anything else? You can't walk and play that!"
There are dozens more quotes like this. Now what does everybody do, all day errrrday? :| Cell Phones can get ***, especially texting.
(though cell phones are handy in emergencies)
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.