|
|
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
VIP
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14552
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-06 14:51:11
Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »Someone pick a color for me:
Navy blue, baby blue or lime green. | Navy Blue | Baby Blue | Lime Green |
|---|
| | |
I like baby blue myself :o
[+]
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33979
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 14:53:11
Navy Blue is basically Rak Blue so that's best
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 9553
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-02-06 14:57:46
purple
Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 17912
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-06 14:58:56
Ugh why is my video game ADD demanding I play NWN2... I swear it's worse than catnip the last few days >.>
[+]
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33979
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 15:00:20
Impossible
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 9553
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-02-06 15:01:02
yea your pc hasnt caught fire yet
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 574
By Asura.Kingkongol 2013-02-06 15:03:06
Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »Boreded... -,- I just want you to know moon I aprove of your HSDK Avatar more than you will ever know. llol
Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 22620
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-02-06 15:03:48
@_@ I wasn't a PC gamer then, lol. Can't say this makes me sad I wasn't! I wasn't even aware it came out for PC way back then. Making me feel old and what not now. xD <back from lunch>
I wasnt a pc gamer back then either, it was just a computer my dad bought to do work...
2gb Hd, 200Mhz processor, Win95... you get the idea lol
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 9553
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-02-06 15:06:51
anyone know where i can get some good anime style screen savers?
gettting tierd of the windows7 vanilla basics :/
Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 22620
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-02-06 15:07:40
people use screensavers still? :o
[+]
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33979
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 15:09:01
@_@ I wasn't a PC gamer then, lol. Can't say this makes me sad I wasn't! I wasn't even aware it came out for PC way back then. Making me feel old and what not now. xD <back from lunch>
I wasnt a pc gamer back then either, it was just a computer my dad bought to do work...
2gb Hd, 200Mhz processor, Win95... you get the idea lol
Mine had 98 and like 6 GB but most of that was taken up by other programs, I couldn't even install Diablo 2 xD
Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15018
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-06 15:09:12
Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »Someone pick a color for me:
Navy blue, baby blue or lime green. Navy Blue.
Nice new avi
Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 22620
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-02-06 15:11:05

bristol blue~
Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 17912
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-06 15:13:33
Thanks facebook I didn't want to sleep today anyways >.> 
Meet Promachoteuthis sulcus, a bizarre creature straight out of your nightmares.
As you can see, this thing looks like it has freakishly human looking teeth. They're actually just flaps of skin, but they're still pretty unnerving! It's a species of promachoteuthid squid and only one specimen has been found to date. It was captured in the Southern Atlantic Ocean at a depth of 2,000m in 2007.
Just imagine what else is lurking in our oceans!
[+]
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33979
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 15:15:18
Just imagine what else is lurking in our oceans!
Bigfoot :O
[+]
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
Posts: 18930
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-02-06 15:17:00
hnnngggg finally home :| just to leave for class lol.
GF dragged me out to do some geocaching and well... ended up kinda getting lost in time.
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 9553
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-02-06 15:22:33
hmmmmm... i wana black/teal/violet stripped bar :x
Bismarck.Leonkasai
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6297
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-02-06 15:24:07
Locked in a cell with Tifa and only one bed...
[+]
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 3081
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-02-06 15:34:39
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »@_@ I wasn't a PC gamer then, lol. Can't say this makes me sad I wasn't! I wasn't even aware it came out for PC way back then. Making me feel old and what not now. xD <back from lunch>
I wasnt a pc gamer back then either, it was just a computer my dad bought to do work...
2gb Hd, 200Mhz processor, Win95... you get the idea lol
Mine had 98 and like 6 GB but most of that was taken up by other programs, I couldn't even install Diablo 2 xD lol Diablo 2 is what started it for me. :< Played Diablo a little, but I didn't have my own PC at the time so was super limited.
Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 17912
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-06 15:38:51
Baldur's Gate was the first PC game that I really played a lot. I didn't have a half decent PC till 2 years ago though so didn't play many others.
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
Posts: 18930
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-02-06 15:39:04
I started with Half life
Now just waiting for half life 3..
oh ... :( -sad-
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33979
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 15:39:47
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »@_@ I wasn't a PC gamer then, lol. Can't say this makes me sad I wasn't! I wasn't even aware it came out for PC way back then. Making me feel old and what not now. xD <back from lunch>
I wasnt a pc gamer back then either, it was just a computer my dad bought to do work...
2gb Hd, 200Mhz processor, Win95... you get the idea lol
Mine had 98 and like 6 GB but most of that was taken up by other programs, I couldn't even install Diablo 2 xD lol Diablo 2 is what started it for me. :< Played Diablo a little, but I didn't have my own PC at the time so was super limited.
I played some of it at a friend's place but I didn't really get into games (I'd play them occasionally but it wasn't something I was that enthusiastic about) until I tried the FF8 and I didn't really play PC games until I got my own computer and that was kinda late compared to most people now (around 15/16, so like 7 years ago) :/ XI doesn't count because I planned to play it on a ps2 first but it was damned expensive >_> Was like 120 dollars even for PC when it was released here because it was imported. Worth it though considering all the fun I had.
[+]
Bismarck.Leonkasai
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6297
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-02-06 15:41:22
Stonekeep was my first PC game, then Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure, and then a bunch of old Star Trek games that came as a collection. :I
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33979
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-02-06 15:43:25
My friend had quite a big SNES collection though, and my other friend had PS1 games. We played the ***out of Tony Hawk 1 and 2 with cheats like moon gravity lol
VIP
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14552
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-02-06 15:43:42
I don't know why I stepped back into the Tennessee’s Bill thread again ~.~
I should block myself from reading it.
Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 17912
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-06 15:44:48
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »Bismarck.Dracondria said: »@_@ I wasn't a PC gamer then, lol. Can't say this makes me sad I wasn't! I wasn't even aware it came out for PC way back then. Making me feel old and what not now. xD <back from lunch>
I wasnt a pc gamer back then either, it was just a computer my dad bought to do work...
2gb Hd, 200Mhz processor, Win95... you get the idea lol
Mine had 98 and like 6 GB but most of that was taken up by other programs, I couldn't even install Diablo 2 xD lol Diablo 2 is what started it for me. :< Played Diablo a little, but I didn't have my own PC at the time so was super limited.
I played some of it at a friend's place but I didn't really get into games (I'd play them occasionally but it wasn't something I was that enthusiastic about) until I tried the FF8 and I didn't really play PC games until I got my own computer and that was kinda late compared to most people now (around 15/16, so like 7 years ago) :/ XI doesn't count because I planned to play it on a ps2 first but it was damned expensive >_> Was like 120 dollars even for PC when it was released here because it was imported. Worth it though considering all the fun I had. I think FFXI was $150 here for the PS2, was kinda hard to find too when I bought it, I never saw another one for sale after the one I got. I have to agree it was worth it though when I think about how many games I would probably have bought just for something todo with out it. + It led me to having you people to harass :D
Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 17912
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-06 15:45:41
I don't know why I stepped back into the Tennessee’s Bill thread again ~.~
I should block myself from reading it. It's like watching a train wreak in slow motion... you just can't look away.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.
Inb4thisthreadgetsreallywtf
|
|