First Page 2 3 4 5
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:29:32
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
Cerberus.Starr said:

By all definitions of zombie, he was not, as he was fully conscious and capable as a human after the resurrection.

Ok. But you still haven't proven he wasn't a Vampire.

He didn't drink blood either, he made others drink his blood.

Vampire king?

Vampire king.
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-01-14 08:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Siren.Kuz said:
Cerberus.Starr said:

By all definitions of zombie, he was not, as he was fully conscious and capable as a human after the resurrection.

Ok. But you still haven't proven he wasn't a Vampire.

He didn't drink blood either, he made others drink his blood.

Vampire king?

Vampire king.

A Smooth talking one at that. Good Call.
 Cerberus.Starr
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 08:35:42
Link | Citer | R

It's metaphorical, but I know you know this.

@Flion, no? Page 3 you started telling me I was going to hell and ***, that is addressing me unprovoked. I'm not hypocritical at all, if I was being hypocritical I would be telling others to be humble while I am not, that is not what I am doing. I am saying that religious people should be humble as it is in their scriptures, being a Christian is not about doing everything right and being perfect all the time, it's about doing the best you can and repenting when you stumble.

Really, I don't care what you think and I don't feel the need to prove myself to you. It is you who seeks self-justification and self worth from FFXIAH forums, not myself.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:40:39
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
It's metaphorical, but I know you know this.

@Flion, no? Page 3 you started telling me I was going to hell and ***, that is addressing me unprovoked. I'm not hypocritical at all, if I was being hypocritical I would be telling others to be humble while I am not, that is not what I am doing. I am saying that religious people should be humble as it is in their scriptures, being a Christian is not about doing everything right and being perfect all the time, it's about doing the best you can and repenting when you stumble.

Really, I don't care what you think and I don't feel the need to prove myself to you. It is you who seeks self-justification and self worth from FFXIAH forums, not myself.

Dude, let it go. I know I struck a nerve but really if you believe you're going to heaven and you're not a hypocrite at all for any reason then that's your prerogative. I'm pretty sure plenty of people agree with me but don't worry about it, and chill out.

And I still don't believe your a Christian. More than likely you consistently use the guise of religion so people will poke at that aspect, an aspect that effectively doesn't phase you as you're not really religious, therefore no-one will poke at any other aspect of your personality.

As for my obsession, I believe you may suffer from paranoid delusions of grandeur.
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-01-14 08:46:39
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
...being a Christian is not about doing everything right and being perfect all the time, it's about doing the best you can and repenting when you stumble.

I'm in no means perfect all the time...
and I stumbled last night in the dark and stubbed my toe.
Sat there yelling "MOTHER ***! *** END-TABLE!! SONNOVAH ***!!!" for like 5 whole minutes.

I'm a Christian.
Go figure :D

I also learned in another thread today I was no longer an Aquarius.

MAN! FFXIAH.com is *** CHANGING my Life today.

Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 08:51:04
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Dude, let it go. I know I struck a nerve but really if you believe you're going to heaven and you're not a hypocrite at all for any reason then that's your prerogative. I'm pretty sure plenty of people agree with me but don't worry about it, and chill out.
You haven't stuck a nerve, I just don't understand why you're such a little ***. You just used agumentum ad populum, a fallacy in arguing or debating, I am going to Heaven if I continue the way I am and I am chilled out, it is YOU who addresses me with your rage all the time. You can't have your cake and eat it Flion, if you wanna argue or debate with me then I am able and willing, don't run the second you can't keep up or look dumb.

Shiva.Flionheart said:
And I still don't believe your a Christian. More than likely you consistently use the guise of religion so people will poke at that aspect, an aspect that effectively doesn't phase you as you're not really religious, therefore no-one will poke at any other aspect of your personality.
Yes I am, I believe in God and that Jesus was our Lord and Saviour 100%. There you go, proving my point, just because you worry what people will attempt to try and poke at, it doesn't mean I do. You care and worry about how people perceive you here, I clearly do not. I was called dumb and showed that I am more intelligent than the vast majority of the posters here, I straight up admitted I am arrogant and a bigot and for those reasons also - I don't care. If anyone wants to try and talk about aspects of my personality then they can, but they're gonna look silly, like you always do.

Shiva.Flionheart said:

As for my obsession, I believe you may suffer from paranoid delusions of grandeur.
Not at all. You are obsessed, I doubt you could not-post for the entire weekend, I could do it. How am I paranoid for stating the FACT that you ALWAYS address me and try and talk ***? You're being really pathetic. Delusions of grandeur? Nope. I know that people address me and in the manner they do because of who I am, you moreso than others. I know that if I posted on a sock account that noone would take as much notice or rage so much.

Last post til Monday anyway, see if you can reply to this post then not post til Monday. Not to prove to me but to yourself.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-01-14 08:53:17
Link | Citer | R

@Starr Alrighty here ya go, sorry I didn't put it in a spoiler warning thingy

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed
1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-01-14 08:54:06
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Ok, I never make these political/religious debate threads but my boyfriend and I were watching Ghost Hunters last night (just to kill time) and I had said to him "I wonder how religious people think about how people go out and hunt ghosts."

So it made me a bit curious from religious folks of how they feel about the whole ghost hunting thing. And I'm not meaning from just TV shows but from any kind of ghost hunting.

I heard that there is a show that they provoke the ghost/spirits. Just curious of the topic really.

Can't say I'm a "religious folk", but I'll give you my take on ghosts anyways. Hope you don't mind.

I think the term "ghost" has probably become bastardized, or at least "watered-down" by modern society. We tend to presume that supernatural forces/entities "must" be "spirits" of the dead. While this is possible (only because anything is possible), the association between the supernatural and human residue is a completely fabricated concept. And even if some supernatural entities ARE shades of the dead, that doesn't mean that ALL supernatural entities are related to humans.

It's hard to argue against the idea that there may be supernatural forces at work in our world. Just because we can't touch or see something, does not mean it can not exist. A simple logical rationale is this: we know certain animals (dogs for example) can hear sounds outside a human's auditory range/frequencies. So, it's reasonable to hypothesize that images may exist outside our ability to see and/or feel, too.

tl;dr?
Supernatural forces probably exist.
They probably are unrelated to dead humans, but it's possible some supernatural forces are related to dead humans.

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 08:57:48
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
You haven't stuck a nerve, I just don't understand why you're such a little ***. You just used agumentum ad populum, a fallacy in arguing or debating, I am going to Heaven if I continue the way I am and I am chilled out, it is YOU who addresses me with your rage all the time. You can't have your cake and eat it Flion, if you wanna argue or debate with me then I am able and willing, don't run the second you can't keep up or look dumb.

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Yes I am, I believe in God and that Jesus was our Lord and Saviour 100%. There you go, proving my point, just because you worry what people will attempt to try and poke at, it doesn't mean I do. You care and worry about how people perceive you here, I clearly do not. I was called dumb and showed that I am more intelligent than the vast majority of the posters here, I straight up admitted I am arrogant and a bigot and for those reasons also - I don't care. If anyone wants to try and talk about aspects of my personality then they can, but they're gonna look silly, like you always do.

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Not at all. You are obsessed, I doubt you could not-post for the entire weekend, I could do it. How am I paranoid for stating the FACT that you ALWAYS address me and try and talk ***? You're being really pathetic. Delusions of grandeur? Nope. I know that people address me and in the manner they do because of who I am, you moreso than others. I know that if I posted on a sock account that noone would take as much notice or rage so much.

Last post til Monday anyway, see if you can reply to this post then not post til Monday. Not to prove to me but to yourself.

TL;DR

Same arguments and fallacious points ad nauseum.

As for 'proving something to myself' not your puppet broham.

Rest of the points I skimmed as I'm sure they're just huttburt and durrhurr.
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 09:01:28
Link | Citer | R

As I thought, you failed again Flion, better luck next time.

As for Nik-that nowhere says that the 144,000 are the only ones going to heaven, keep reading:

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-14 09:03:53
Link | Citer | R

Weekend's here anyway, have fun raging Flion, let me know if you wanna meet up for tea some time
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 09:04:19
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Weekend's here anyway, have fun raging Flion, let me know if you wanna meet up for tea some time

>Implying I'm raging.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-01-14 09:10:33
Link | Citer | R

And in 22 18 we learn about Starr's trip to the great winepress of suffering

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

By posting passages from Revalations you damned yourself for all eternity. But luck next life.
 Siren.Mallicard
user: Mallicard
By Siren.Mallicard 2011-01-14 09:15:57
Link | Citer | R

The number 12 referred to of the tribes of Israel. 12 x 12 x 1000 just means all of them. This book was written in a form of code, specially with numbers. Same goes for passages like, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. The rain didnt stop after 40 days, it stopped when the event was completed.

Apocalyptic language: Confusing people for 2000 years!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-01-14 09:16:54
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
As I thought, you failed again Flion, better luck next time. As for Nik-that nowhere says that the 144,000 are the only ones going to heaven, keep reading: (alot of stuff)quote]

and then The Lamb and the 144,000
1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2011-01-14 09:17:44
Link | Citer | R

I'm a ghost.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-01-14 09:19:59
Link | Citer | R

Starr, are you also claiming to be a blameless virgin, who has never lied?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-01-14 09:27:03
Link | Citer | R

Some real fun kicks of for everyone but the 144k in Revalations 9
The scorpian tailed, lion toothed giant horse locusts are going to be totally awesome :D

They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.
 Alexander.Kolossus
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Kolossus 2011-01-14 09:27:19
Link | Citer | R

FFXIAH.com is srs biznus.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Serveur: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-01-14 10:03:47
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Kolossus said:

^
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-01-14 15:02:57
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Kolossus said:

Naw, we are just busting Starr's balls a little. He's become a prisoner of his own belief system and it's fun to rile those ppl up.

Bismarck.Angeleus
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-14 15:16:02
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Alexander.Kolossus said:

Naw, we are just busting Starr's balls a little. He's become a prisoner of his own belief system and it's fun to rile those ppl up.

Most exciting thing i ever heard. I guess some of us still live the H.S life.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 15:36:26
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Starr said:

>Implying I'm raging.

Don'tcha know, anyone who disagrees with you and is actually mad will say you are raging to hide their own?

Yup.

Like if anyone holds a differing opinion from your own they're automatically trolling.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-14 15:37:56
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Starr said:

>Implying I'm raging.

Don'tcha know, anyone who disagrees with you and is actually mad will say you are raging to hide their own?

Yup.

Like if anyone holds a differing opinion from your own they're automatically trolling.
On the flipside if anyone agrees with you they are in reality trolling.
turns on /paranoid
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-15 14:32:40
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
there's no such thing as ghosts people. If there were ghosts, there would be zombies/vampires/werewolves too.
Why? Ghosts could be spirits and vampires/werewolves and arguable zombies aren't in the Bible.

But whitches, demons, unicorns, a flat earth, and a geocentric universe are.
I dunno what to say about the Unicorn, I think God was trolling. I dunno where the witches are, demons are real. It nowhere directly says the Earth is flat and there are more scriptures that imply it's not and the Universe is expanding thousands of years before it was known etc, I'm not sure if/where it says the Earth is the centre of the Universe either.