Obama: France Is Our Biggest Ally

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Obama: France is our biggest Ally
Obama: France is our biggest Ally
First Page 2 3 4 5 6

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-11 09:46:12
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Luz said:
When he doesn't have an argument, he pretends to go to sleep and says "I'll PM you links" to the person he lost to.

Oh shut up. As soon as I woke up I PMed it as I promised.

There was no losing I sent my side of it, and I am sure he can see how I rationalized it. There was nothing wrong with my choice.
Why exactly did you feel the need to continue the discussion in PM? So nobody can critique your view? So nobody could read his rebuttal? So you could make a post like that which does nothing to show the validity of your argument?

:-D

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Raborn
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Raborn
By Leviathan.Raborn 2011-01-11 10:07:11
Link | Citer | R

I think that entire statement came out of the Obama's NOT getting an invitation to the Prince Williams wedding ceremonies.
Due to his oh so adorable wife insulting the queen on their last visit.
And also his oh so camwhoring wife taking up the lime light at any event she attends always making crude statements.
They are afraid the Obama's will steal their day and have made the statement that Michelle will NOT be invited.

So Obama may be the figurehead for Americans but he's not very good at seperating his own feelings from what his country actually calls for.

Obama has to be the second worst president in American history. He listens to nothing the people say and he has his own agenda he follows like a shark on a blood trail. Hate to send the stereotype breakwave here but he seems like nothing more than a stuck up higher education ego trip who has yet to take a fall in life.
Oh how I will enjoy it when he crashes.

To all you idiots who voted him in thinking there would be change.
I've got change for you, it jingles in my pockets.
A penny for your thoughts?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-11 10:11:40
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Raborn said:
He listens to nothing the people say and he has his own agenda he follows like a shark on a blood trail.

To all you idiots who voted him in thinking there would be change.

That change is why we, the idiotspeople of the United states voted him in for. His own agenda = the change he was caught up about during his campaign.

We dug ourselves a bigger grave.

I'm voting Nader in 2012.

edit:
Besides it was either him or McCain+Palin

Lesser of the evils was Obama to the USA.

What's gonna suck *** is Palin is probably going to run for President for the Republican side. So either continue this crap we're facing now or invite a "maverick" who claims her international relations is being able to see Russia from her house. (good lord)
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-11 10:13:59
Link | Citer | R

Palin 4 prez
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-01-11 10:14:48
Link | Citer | R

Vote Dameshi next election. ***will change.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-11 10:16:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:
Vote Dameshi next election. ***will change.
If you were old enough to actually become president, I totally would vote for you, Dame.

Who, on these forums, is old enough and able to become USA's president?

Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-01-11 10:18:02
Link | Citer | R

Birth certificates can be forged.
 Bismarck.Maxse
Serveur: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-01-11 10:24:07
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Maxse said:
D
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Well we all know when BIG DADDY went to war, to take on Saddam.. that taking on the Middle East and ridding the Evil would make America look all super cool... that with a small 4 year gap with Clinton ( HE would make a mockery of himself don't worry about the democrats) that Daddy said to Jerky son.. " Ya better get in there son, and finish what yer daddy started" ... was def a true sign...

...Even if lil Gerogie couldn't do the job, that he could def be a puppet, and let daddy pull the apron strings..

Oh C'mon americans... when George Jr was in power, we all really know it was daddy just finishing what he had started.

Damn Oil mongers...all about the greed.

Has anyone ever called you an idiot before? Oh, never mind I am sure I have at some point in time.

I made my point, Shut the *** up ***. Like your opinions are always informative.....

Go ahead and call Anye.. I guess you never learn from 2 days ago, ***! I'm tired of calling you out...

i don't see your point

His point is that he's an immature little kid that resorts to insults when he's losing an argument.

When I actually start arguing then perhaps I can lose an argument, thanks. I am so glad you think me slapping Neon in the *** with a stick for his ideas about the war ('COME ON AMERICANS, YOU KNOW, HURR DURR') is losing an argument.

I was talking about neon not you.><;
 Leviathan.Raborn
By Leviathan.Raborn 2011-01-11 10:26:59
Link | Citer | R

If we face facts our (The US Govt.) has become corrupt from the core out. The only way we are going to make a real turn around is if we take out every person in there right now (by take out I mean remove not kill). Rewrite our constitution to better fit the changing times and problems of today with foresight to the future and hindsight with the past (knowing which laws are important to keep, which laws to add for a better tomorrow ((More restrictions on how the Govt is allowed to spend money)).

Until that time comes or the USA falls. I don't think it matters who we vote in.
Change will come when the people take action.
Change happens through struggle.
Big Changes occur through war. (Unfortunately)
It takes some work to make it hurt it takes some hurt to make it work it takes some pain for satisfaction.

Another thing I'd love to see is a restriction on the Media. They bias reports all the time. An unbiased news source would be lovely. Or a network that plays all negative news and another that plays all positive news.
 Bismarck.Maxse
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-01-11 10:31:04
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Raborn said:
If we face facts our (The US Govt.) has become corrupt from the core out. The only way we are going to make a real turn around is if we take out every person in there right now (by take out I mean remove not kill). Rewrite our constitution to better fit the changing times and problems of today with foresight to the future and hindsight with the past (knowing which laws are important to keep, which laws to add for a better tomorrow ((More restrictions on how the Govt is allowed to spend money)).

Until that time comes or the USA falls. I don't think it matters who we vote in.
Change will come when the people take action.
Change happens through struggle.
Big Changes occur through war. (Unfortunately)
It takes some work to make it hurt it takes some hurt to make it work it takes some pain for satisfaction.

Another thing I'd love to see is a restriction on the Media. They bias reports all the time. An unbiased news source would be lovely. Or a network that plays all negative news and another that plays all positive news.

You just had to specify what you meant by take out. Too bad Elana and all the other lemmings could have blamed you for any and all future murders of public officials.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-11 10:49:23
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Bachmann 4 prez?

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-11 10:50:25
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Luz said:
Bachmann 4 prez
Jaerik / Krizz for 2012!
 Bismarck.Selzak
By Bismarck.Selzak 2011-01-11 10:51:50
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
France is our biggest Ally
America is so ***.
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-11 10:52:24
Link | Citer | R

Palin - Bachmann 2012!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-11 10:52:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Selzak said:
Quote:
France is our biggest Ally
America is so ***.

we already have been =P
 Leviathan.Raborn
By Leviathan.Raborn 2011-01-11 11:01:05
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Spicey, you can have a good debate/discussion without the language. Women and kids visit these forums and they don't need to read your profanity.

Oh yes, quote Neon's profanity and Serj's response to tell me something about my profanity. Good job living in the past.

Says the guy still talking about WoMD and the implications behind the Politics of the Iraq/Iran war in a thread over why France is considered a greater Ally to America than any other country in the world.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-01-11 11:04:11
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys...oil really?

http://www.energyrefuge.com/archives/where_oil_comes_from.htm

2 out of the top ten come from middle east. Personally I say we get rid of fossil fuels and make the canadians and mexicans suffer...
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-11 11:05:56
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Hey guys...oil really?

http://www.energyrefuge.com/archives/where_oil_comes_from.htm

2 out of the top ten come from middle east. Personally I say we get rid of fossil fuels and make the canadians and mexicans suffer...
Won't work

Mexicans have their Tacos to fuel themselves

Canada has their maple syrup
[+]
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-01-11 11:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Hey guys...oil really? http://www.energyrefuge.com/archives/where_oil_comes_from.htm 2 out of the top ten come from middle east. Personally I say we get rid of fossil fuels and make the canadians and mexicans suffer...
Won't work Mexicans have their Tacos to fuel themselves Canada has their maple syrup

Maybe we can Have Jeb Bush invade Canada...think of it, oil for our super SUV's and so many hockey rinks to crush and have free ice for parties, for all Americans! Advance North!

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-11 11:08:42
Link | Citer | R

I haven't really read much of the thread because it's just full of angst either for or against French.
What I'm curious of is the context of the article, mainly because I haven't actually seen what Obama says in regards to(no audio on my work machine)
Did Obama literally say "We don’t have a stronger friend and stronger ally than Nicolas Sarkozy, and the French people."?

For some reason I just get the feeling that the article is a spin and they left out some details about the conversation.

It seems like the OP's article is hinged on that one quote and the rest of it is just filler because they decided they'd rather report on that one line.
Anyone actually watch video of this conversation?